Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Monday 28th September I felt a bit off colour with indigestion. About 2.am, I went by ambulance to the nearby hospital. I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis. The pain is unimaginable. The ward woke up to me shouting, "Lord have mercy". He did.
God knows the end from the beginning. I was transferred to an isolation ward in case I had COVID. I met a number of Christian nurses. I could not have asked for better care. I went back to general after two days and 3 clear tests.
I did not eat or drink for 5 days as they initially wanted to operate. I've lost 5 kg. There are better ways...........
While I was becoming as little more lucid, I found it difficult to pray. I found some wonderful songs by Chris Rice. One is

another

Definitely the worst week of my life. Yet so many blessings also. I would not choose to endure this but I can declare without doubt that Romans 8:28 is the truth.

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Monday 28th September I felt a bit off colour with indigestion. About 2.am, I went by ambulance to the nearby hospital. I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis. The pain is unimaginable. The ward woke up to me shouting, "Lord have mercy". He did.
God knows the end from the beginning. I was transferred to an isolation ward in case I had COVID. I met a number of Christian nurses. I could not have asked for better care. I went back to general after two days and 3 clear tests.
I did not eat or drink for 5 days as they initially wanted to operate. I've lost 5 kg. There are better ways...........
While I was becoming as little more lucid, I found it difficult to pray. I found some wonderful songs by Chris Rice. One is

another

Definitely the worst week of my life. Yet so many blessings also. I would not choose to endure this but I can declare without doubt that Romans 8:28 is the truth.

Yikes! I sure hope you're feeling much better now!

Upvote 0