New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I told a friend a while back that a Blonde woman liked me in a romantic way when she in fact did not. She was just friendly to me. I never gave the name of this woman or pointed her out, but should I tell my friend about this lie? I said this a while back and it just recently popped up in my head. I told my friend I told a lot of lies and I'm trying to repent of it.

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you desire to repent from drinking, it would be unwise to continue to think about every time you have drunk in the past. Maybe the same holds true for your repentance from lying.

I believe I understand what you're saying. Do you mind to clarify a little more Just so I know 100%? Thank you

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe I understand what you're saying. Do you mind to clarify a little more Just so I know 100%? Thank you
If you want to stop lying, you have to stop thinking about lying now, lying in the future and lying in the past.

Go and sin no more.

Upvote 0

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you want to stop lying, you have to stop thinking about lying now, lying in the future and lying in the past.

Go and sin no more.
Thank you. Do you think I need to tell my friend about this lie I told?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. Do you think I need to tell my friend about this lie I told?
If you believe this lie had any affect on him/her or if you feel it will make you feel better...there is nothing wrong with telling the friend. I, however, do not believe claims of affection from the opposite sex, are taken seriously.

Upvote 0

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you believe this lie had any affect on him/her or if you feel it will make you feel better...there is nothing wrong with telling the friend. I, however, do not believe claims of affection from the opposite sex, are taken seriously.
Thank you

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, lead this one into confessing individual lies to You, and repenting of them. Guide them into knowing what to confess to others, and how to reconcile in such a way that they be not hindered in their spiritual growth, walk, and fellowship. Amen.

Reactions: Jeremy444777
Upvote 0

Jeremy444777

Aug 6, 2018
New Orleans
✟22,222.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, lead this one into confessing individual lies to You, and repenting of them. Guide them into knowing what to confess to others, and how to reconcile in such a way that they be not hindered in their spiritual growth, walk, and fellowship. Amen.
Thank you. Jesus bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums