United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
*Sigh* Typical propagandist rhetoric...

The junk science is primarily on your side. But I think you know it which is why, I suspect, your rhetoric is so...tense. And self-righteous..

Fortunately, folks don't have to rely on your say-so, or mine; they can check out the links we've offered for themselves and make up their own minds.

No, I'm providing facts and science. Not propaganda. What IS propaganda is decades of people in positions of power denying science and undermining it--to the point where today there are people who think the earth is flat and that vaccines are more dangerous than a virus that has left millions of people dead.

A house is on fire and you're saying, "You can't trust the fire department propaganda so let's just stay inside and breathe in all this smoke, it's healthy for you, it makes hot dogs taste good!"

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I've never been vaxxed because I was hit by covid almost 2 years ago and recovered, so it's too late to get vaxxed now and I might be immune to further hits anyway..:)

As for people who are wondering whether to get vaxxed, it's a very tricky decision, but if they're youngish with their whole life ahead of them and a family to look after, it might be a good idea to get vaxed.
As for it being the "mark of the beast", vaxes for a whole range of diseases have been going on for very many years, but nobody regards them as being the mark, so why do some people regard just the covid jab as possibly being the mark?
But if anybody doesn't want the covid vax I suppose they could put their trust in God-
"My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.." (Psalms 91:1-16)
It’s certainly not too late. There are debates about the relative effectiveness of post infection immunity vs immunity from vaccines, but there’s no debate that getting at least one shot after recovery puts you in a better position than either. Particularly if you got the original strain of Covid. Just how much risk is involved depends upon you age and condition. If you’re like me (over 65) additional protection is clear.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

After Staff Review

This Thread
is Now
Permanently Closed

RV: Topics Requiring Special Consideration:

• Please check each forum's Statement of Purpose thread for any additional guidelines related to these controversial topics.
  • Please do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.