Michigan
✟85,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So basically I feel my prayer-life is in a rut; every night when I pray before bed I pray for the same things, and while that's not a bad thing what the issue I believe is that I'm praying in the same way (praying for the same things almost identically every night) causing a slight case of prayer fatigue.

This is causing me to not be as enthusiastic in my prayers (but hasn't stopped them) and what I really want to do is regain that enthusiasm and motivation. Right now this way I'm praying aside from being rugged has gotten me into the mindset that if I don't pray about that thing every night or if I don't cover said topic every night, my nearly-identical prayers from literately 24-hours ago aren't valid or it's like I never prayed about those things at all...ever.

I know my prayers should be more free flowing like a regular conversation but the problems caused by my mindset (from the previous paragraph) keep them almost like a script. So how can I break this habit, and in general what are some tips for good spiritually fulfilling prayers, and any good biblical verses on how to pray

-Thanks for Everyone's time