Advice for Bernier Sanders from Rabbi Shaul Praver.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Although I am a Trump supporter I do admit that Bernie is likeable
but I believe that Rabbi Shaul Praver got to the heart and the core of
what could well be one of Bernie's most significant "flies in the ointment?"

Rabbi Shaul Marshall Praver
22 hrs ·
_BSrkXmU94d.png

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Beautiful Nablus [Samaria, "Westbank" Palestinian self governed city.
Bernie, drop your BDS supporters Like Obama dropped his Reverent Wright supporters, and Bernie, drop the narrative of pushing that ABBAS and HAMAS aren't Racists and only NETANYAHU is the Racist it is ridiculous and patronizing to Palestinians, as if they aren't real people, real players in the political events who are accountable for their racism along with Israel and all other states that are held accountable for racism in the society; and that the breakdown in a two state solution is ALL Israel's fault, then we can do business. I am sure I speak for many who know the truth of these matters.Go to Nablus, go to Bethlehem, and every arab towns in Israel and in the Palestinian autonomous regions even Gaza and Hebron...go to Jewish cities in Israel and see the life enjoyed by arabs there...go to Tel Aviv and speak to Arabs in the Gay parade and ask them what would happen to them if they did the same thing in Gaza or Hebron...go to all these places, open your eyes and take a good look and tell us what your eyes see. What do your eyes see in this picture of Nablus? Go even to Gaza....google image it... google earth it... And simply look at it and report to your own heart what your eyes see. And consider this, if you were in charge in Israel and had a responsibility for the safety and security of Israeli citizens.. Jews, Arabs, Muslims, Christians, Samaritans, Druzzim etc. of course you wouldn't leave the Gaza border open to Israel; Hamas keeps bombing Israel with Ketushah rockets; Israelis remember the busses blowing up and all sorts of stuff blowing up everywhere in 2002 etc.... of course they are going to protect themselves....so, Bernie, let's talk about these subjects in the realm of reality not some sort of fiction that insists on superimposing a South African Apartheid image on the Holy Land, or allege ethnic cleansing and genocide when it is just not the reality. We can look at areas that need improvement, but all trust breaks down when you are in la la land and are busy promoting a la la land narrative to the world. Oh,,, and one more thing, stop threatening to cut aid to Israel which threatens to make Israel look like Syria after their recent civil war, and then we can do business. I can support your domestic agenda, it is probably just the needed counter weight we need to help improve life in the USA. Let this post testify to the following prediction: If you don't do these things that I suggest herein, they will cause you to unravel in the general election because Trump is going to pick them up and use them like a sledge hammer against you and he will defeat you with them.. he will use them to make broader compelling points about you. That is not a tool you want to put in his hands.. You are powerful enough now to throw off your "Rev. Wright".... I know.... it's dirty... but you're playing with the big boys and girls now. I give you tons of credit for running a brilliant campaign so far. There is a reason why they say politics is dirty. Think big Bernie.... Ilhan Omar etc., has her own problems,,, don't make her problems your problems....you already said you are against BDS, so don't make your actions speak louder than your words...you are going to need moderate Democrats and Republicans to pick you over Trump" (Rabbi Shaul Marshall Praver)

There are ways that this USA election could turn out to be win - win - win - win - win vs the traditional political pattern of the simple win vs lose formula.

Here is one intriguing possibility:

Should President Trump coopt aspects of the Andrew Yang platform?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sounds defensive of the money changers. Nothing changes.

Thank you for expressing your intriguing opinion on this....... but it looks to me like some significant changes may well be coming?!

Peter MacKay:
"Statement on the Canadian Embassy in Israel
Canada's Jewish community knows that the Conservative Party stands shoulder to shoulder with them. When I was Defence Minister, I made it clear, "a threat to Israel is a threat to Canada." I will always stand with one of Canada's closest allies.

As I have stated, it will be important to consult with our diplomatic officials at our embassy in Israel to make the necessary preparations for the move. It has always been my personal view that Jerusalem is the undisputed Capital of the State of Israel and that is where Canada's embassy should be and under my leadership, will be located." (Peter MacKay)

Upvote 0