Advice and prayer with/for my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the wrong section originally i think, so........ if you would like to know more visit

Life Stages: Couples and Marriage Ministry: A marriage ending???

But i am meeting my wife today to do taxes at a tax place. We have been seperated a little over a week. I have received great responses already and I have found my way back to the Lord via this situation. I was mssing Him so much. Now my wife says she no longer loves me, i have tried to get help for both of us but to no avail. God has humbled my heart and the past two days have been pleasent to say the least i laughed for no reason today it was nice. We have a hard time talking she is very hurt and angry with me not due to one incident but many. We have talked but we avoid all conversation about us because it causes instant resentment on her part and some one mine. We still share a bank account and things like that so it is dufficult. She has mentioned divorce. I pray as i hope will to, that God speaks to her that she give up the hurt and anger to Him and find Salvation in and with His people he is the great restorer but i pray He restores her faith before He restores our marriage (if that be his will)

Thank you.

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for you and your wife. I am glad that though this you have found your way back into the loving arms of God. I pray that is were you will stay and that he will give you wisdom and guidance to see you through this.

:pray:

Upvote 0
wvmtnkid your timming is heaven sent and so are your blessings. She just left my apartment, which was near the hardest thing I have done, i stayed as humble as possible the entire time. We talked as friends with no resentment we met for our taxes, but could not find the place, so we talked instead, it was great just regular conversation. She came here to pick up a few things and that was hard I helped where I could and listened as I felt compelled to do. I spoke only when the words I felt were right. I left her an open invitation to attend church with me and to be part of my life if and when she is ready, not one word of divorce. Unfortunitly we talked about seperate bank accounts and splitting bills that we shared, that was tough. Because she never gave me any reason for the quick decision I told her I would be here when she ready to talk and I wasn't going anywhere I would be there for her when she needed it. I asked about church and reading the Bible and a book i gave her on marriage she said she had yet to read either but would. Her brother called while she was here and whatever he said brought tears to her eyes but she fought them. Then she admitted to me that she hadnt talked to him for that reason, she didnt want a serious conversation, he just found out what was going on, she had not told him. That was a blow to my heart and uplifting to my spirit because God told me she is still hiding, which means my prayers will become more, she can not hide from God and so someone is going to tell her that and God will take her heart the hard part is when. This has drained me emotionally i cried on my knees to God for forgiveness but he told me to stop and stand up and pray for her not me. It was unreal. now here I am writing this not feeling alone one bit and the whole time she was here I never felt alone I felt God and He is great. Thank you for the prayers, I see them working in my life more everyday may God bless all of you in His own way, and may someday I repay you, you have my prayers I thank God for such wonderful people.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Isn't God's timing just amazing sometimes? We will just keep praying for her. Maybe she just needs some time to sort things out in her mind. Sounds like you are on the right track and hopefully in time, she will come around as well.

Upvote 0
Yes and His lessons are always heart felt, and not always easy. I saw her sunday she is so beautiful. God has reminded me of that. I have a lot to learn before I am ready to be a christlike husband but she will see what God has done for me I am a different man altogether. Keep praying for her to come to the Lord I know that she has yet to give up her feelings to God.
May the Lord be with her always.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.