Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
How would you teach others how to use e-mail accounts, Facebook, Linkedin, Forums and Blogging sites etc. to teach God's wonderful Good News Truths? Be specific and give short testimonies in your past experiences.

BibleloverBill

Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Is this for purposes of Evangelism?

It is for doing the Great Commission using the Internet, without doing full immersion Baptism which is not physically possible via the Internet.

The Great Commission
Mat 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them.
Mat 28:17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Good Biblical teaching and learning is required for true Christian Sanctification and Discipleship. The concept of "winning souls" is not in the New Testament. God the Father is the origin of the born again experience, not a decision to live for Him or in response to a sinners' prayer.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well the Internet is a medium for a variety of communication so the examples would be pretty broad. I guess one of the main benefits of the internet is uniting the global body of Christ and bringing the message to those who would never hear it otherwise if they have an internet connection. It also makes it easier to manage international missions and evangelism through technologies like Skype or WhatsApp.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well the Internet is a medium for a variety of communication so the examples would be pretty broad. I guess one of the main benefits of the internet is uniting the global body of Christ and bringing the message to those who would never hear it otherwise if they have an internet connection. It also makes it easier to manage international missions and evangelism through technologies like Skype or WhatsApp.

What kinds of Internet ministering might you do in 2019? I may have some good suggestions, even in e-mailing. Many different things have happened in regards to the latter in my 15 years of such ministering. Same with using free storage and share sites like www.box.com. Also free websites and discussion forums and spiritual chat places. I don't like the just mentioned because a prefer praying before responding to spiritual postings.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am still working on the text for my new website about this topic. Please be patient. But you might enjoy the following to use in e-mails and Facebook and Linkedin postings:
F -- fear not

A -- assurance from God's Word

I -- in God's love

T -- trust in God and the Bible

H -- holiness with Holy Spirit and Bible help

P -- power from Heaven

R -- ruled/guided by the agapè love of God and His Word

A -- attentive to the Holy Spirit

Y -- yearning for God's truths and repentance to righteousness by many

E -- earnest to be righteous and compassionate

R -- ready for the return of the Messiah and His deliverance for believers

C -- Christ, confession