Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wondering what your experiences have been like with paid advertising on the web any success stories, anything to avoid. I have a Website Design business that I was attempting to promote, but I gave up because it seemed too hard too get clients online.

Jonathan Jarvis

Quoth The Raven
Mar 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a number of affiliate sites up on the web. I have tried paid advertising to get traffic by way of PPC. Its like throwing good money after bad.

Every now and again I pick up some free PPC from Google /Bing and try but it does not yield much.

Some time ago I did pay for some some inclusion in other peoples email lists which brought better than PPC results.

Some folk try Facebook ads. I've not tried it and would be interested to hear if anyone has had much success.

Unfortunately the only way I have found to get traffic is the hard slog way - frequent Posts, backlinks, Dmoz, twitter and getting friends to share on FB.

I did also buy some traffic on Fiverr - waste of $5.

• Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I have tried Facebook adverts, yet get a lot of clicks through, but I have not got any conversions yet. Still it builds up a community of people interested in your services. If I was to say anything I would say facebook is the best form I have tried in terms of clicks etc.

• Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0