• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Admin Announcement Adjustment To Blessings

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Brent W, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brent W

Brent W Tech Admin Staff Member Site Advisor

+1,187
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Hi everyone,

We have rolled out a new feature for Site Supporters. All Site Supporters now earn 3x more blessings while their site supporter status is active. This is just a way to say thank you for all of those that are supporting us and allowing us to continue to invest in Christian Forums and keep up with all the changes going on in the world :)

Note: You can use blessings to purchase site supporter status. What this means is, that you can save up your blessings if you do not currently have site supporter status and then during the time you are a site supporter you will be earning Blessings 3x as fast. This opens up a lot of opportunity for members to be able to purchase Site Supporter status faster without having to spend money. A way to say thank you for those who may not be able to afford to spend any money but still contribute to our site in a positive way :)

Please let me know if you have any questions :) As a reminder, these are the current ways you can earn blessings (some earn more than others!)

Receiving a Like or Rating
    Giving a Like or Rating
    Creating a Post
    Creating a Thread
    Having someone reply to your thread
    Logging in everyday gives you blessings right out of the box
    Voting on a Poll
    Getting a Follower
    Have a thread featured
    Give a media rating
    Receive a media rating
    Give a media comment
    Receive a media comment

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+16,272
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Brent, is there any way to turn off the alert I'm now getting every time I post, to say that I've earned blessings? It doesn't seem to be an option under alert preferences, but that's a lot of alerts....

3. Brent W

+1,187
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Yes. That was not suppose to be enabled. Sorry!

4. Paidiske

Paidiske Clara bonam audax Supporter

+16,272
    Australia
    Anglican
    Married
    Thank you!

5. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+16,581
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Hmm. You wrote that about 25 minutes ago and I just got a notification of getting 30.00 blessing points for having a post "liked."

6. Brent W

+1,187
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I have fixed that just now as well.

7. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+16,581
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Thanks!

8. splish- splash

splish- splash Now, here's the deal (by His word). Supporter

+1,238
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Shouldn't having supporter status, also enable us to change our names if we wish. Or are we talking of a different supporter status?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  9. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+5,986
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    You need to open up a support thread to request a username change.

10. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+9,455
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Woof!

11. splish- splash

splish- splash Now, here's the deal (by His word). Supporter

+1,238
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Yeah I know. It's a case of what one prefers really, if there is that option. But If it can't be done, then it can't. Not a problem. I'll wait and see what he says, if I manage to get hold of him. Thanks

12. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞ Christian ✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+5,513
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    If you open a ticket in Support an Administrator can change it for you.
    CF Support

13. tampasteve

tampasteve ✞ Christian ✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+5,513
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I am going to go ahead and lock this thread, if there are any further questions feel encouraged to open a thread here:
    Questions about CF
    Or open a ticket here: CF Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.