1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Adjesumpermarium, rest with God

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by mshupe1959, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Rebekka

Rebekka meow meow meow meow meow meow

+1,147
    Married
    I'm so sorry to hear that she finally lost the battle against cancer. :( I remember her as a very gentle and just mod and admin, and a sweet lady.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Praying. :crossrc:

2. G-Com

G-Com Traditional Catholic

+109
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    I am so sorry for your loss, Mshupe. :(

My prayers for you and your loved ones. :prayer: :crossrc:

3. Virgil the Roman

Virgil the Roman Young Fogey & Monarchist-Distributist . . .

+1,237
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-American-Solidarity
    AdJesumPerMariam, was a wonderful moderator. She will be sorely missed. :(

4. AlenAndy

AlenAndy I&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp

+1
    Pentecostal
    Single
    My prayers to you and the grieving family/ friends. God bless y'all!

5. Ares

Ares Guest

+0
    Well bleep. Dede was like a mother to me at one point. I've been gone for the week, just heard about this now..... I'm so sorry for your loss. Dede was a remarkable woman.

6. Godslilgurlalways

Godslilgurlalways I am a Child of the King:) Supporter

+587
    Pentecostal
    Single

I am sorry about your lost. I knew her on here pretty well. I believe we worked together when I was a mod. She will be greatly missed. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I praise God that she passed away in peace. Her spirit man still lives on though.

7. Gwenyfur

Gwenyfur Legend

+3,117
    Pagan
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution
    I worked with Dede on staff for a few years. She always had a kind, encouraging word, a loving heart, a soft touch, and a sweet demeanor. No matter where she was in her battle, she had a smile on her lips and love to share with others.

She was an amazing woman and will be greatly missed.

8. pete56

pete56 A Beloved Son of God!

+401
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dede, you are a star in heavens firmament and you will be missed here and in other places.

I pray that God will be with your family as the grieve and that you are now at peace in our Lord's loving presence!

Love you lady!

9. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea.

+6,301
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    I am sorry for your loss. You have my prayers and sympathies.

10. Bright Tomorrow

Bright Tomorrow Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Private

May Mary the mother of Jesus guide her to the gates of Heaven .

11. MaraPetra

MaraPetra WARNING! Uncoated observations dispensed here.

+750
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Mike:

I'm so very, very sorry. This is Donna in Louisiana.

Dede was extremely special to me. I spent a long time co-modding with her here on CF, and of course I blew up the phone bill occasionally by talking to her. She was more than a co-mod to me...She was a dear friend and kindred soul. I last spoke with her a few months ago and I had no idea she had gone downhill.

Dede was amazing, a great friend with a heart of gold, and a woman of grace and strength. Her love of God shone through everything she did, and her perseverance was legendary.

I'm so, so sorry. I wish I could be up there with y'all. Just know that as the Mass is said today, my tears fall with the family's, and my heart has broken, as well. May God comfort you with the knowledge that even in her pain, she inspired, led and loved others to Christ.

God has gained an angel in heaven, but I'm devastated to hear of her passing.

12. The Princess Bride

The Princess Bride Legend Supporter

+848
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I will always remember Denise as "Momma Penguino", a fellow Admin/Mod on Ministry Team, and a beloved friend and member on CF. :(

13. bubblefish

bubblefish used to be cat_goes_meow

+304
    Christian
    Private
    From Minty:

14. isshinwhat

isshinwhat Pro Deo et Patria

+605
    Eastern Orthodox
    Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
    and let perpetual light shine upon her.
    May she rest in peace.

15. Victrixa

Victrixa Dear Lord have mercy on me!

+414
    Christian
    Married
    I remember her as the mod for the Spiritual Warfare forum, which I really liked BTW...

I pray that you and your family find comfort in God's wonderful care and love! Sincerest condolences! :crossrc:

16. mshupe1959

mshupe1959 Contributor

+49
    Catholic
    Married
    Thank all of you for your support and kind words. The mass yesterday was beautiful. I'll carry her to Iowa where she wanted to be buried with her father. Donna, she was sad that she couldn't get there to visit. We talked about it alot.
    Mike

17. Michie

Michie Standing by the Ukraine. Supporter

+49,719
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    God continually comfort you & give you peace. :crossrc:

18. Jim47

Jim47 Heaven Bound Supporter

+786
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    I can see by reading here that Dede was loved by all and will be greatly missed. She had a very kind heart and love for all.

May God grant you peace and His comfort. [​IMG]

19. Tishri1

Tishri1 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,103
    Messianic
    Married
    bumping this

we all took up a collection on behalf of all Dede's friends here and Mike and the Family should be getting a bereavement gift soon, I asked him to come here when he receives it too

Mike we are still on our knees interceding for you all:groupray:

20. A New Dawn

A New Dawn God is bigger than the boogeyman!

+7,018
    Calvinist
    Married
    I'm sorry it's taken so long to come and express my condolences, but I just found this thread. :sorry:

I admired DeDe since before I ever came on staff. I saw her postings in the Recovery forum for cancer survivors. I was struck with her quiet strength and loving ways. I was honored to meet and work with her off and on over several years time, and I will miss her greatly. May God bless you all as you go forward.