Adam and Eve brought sin into the world. When they died, did they go to heaven or hell?

Do you think Adam and Eve went to heaven or hell?

• yes, they went to heaven

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • no, they went to hell

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
they went to paradise part of hell under earth , both damned and future saved people would go below earth into two separate places , till Christ died and paid the price for these looking for him

Paradise is in mount Eden, in the third heaven. Check the Bible concordance out for yourself.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And all you have is the extra biblical pseudepigrapha 2nd century BC work as your source to affirm this. Nothing in the OT remotely demonstrates this type of knowledge and if Enoch wrote it you would think Abraham, Moses and all the prophets would be better informed, instead the knowledge of Sheol exists only in ignorance in the OT.
Do you really have any familiarity with the Word of God?
Do you know history proves you are in error?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I lost my isp so I will not be able to follow the posts much but I will check in when I can. I am serious about this. It brings up another question that I may bring up later. Care to expand on your yes or no answer? Please do.
Thanks for posting.

In the poll section, you ask if we think they went to Heaven or not, so I'll answer with what I think.
I personally think they went (or will be going to) Heaven. My reasoning is that they experienced what life was like when there was no sin and communicated with God personally. They lived in paradise. Then they suddenly experienced what life was like with sin in the world. They saw the contrast between the two, and then had hundreds of years to think about it before they died. I believe they lived for God for the remainder of their days in light of this. Plus there's nothing that I've read about them continuing in rebellion because they were mad at God for punishing them.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you really have any familiarity with the Word of God?
I have an ongoing study of the OT use of the word Sheol that I frequently revisit. I have studied each use of the word within context in biblical use and although the new testament gives us more revelation (but doesn't use the word Sheol) the concept in OT use is mysterious and unknown and that's as far as it goes. If you have an OT reference that articulates Sheol better I would like to see it. If Enoch wrote it, then it should have been very widely known but nothing else in the OT comes even close to how Sheol is articulated in Enoch. More broadly speaking cultures and religions simply did not have this level of articulation that Enoch has in terms of the afterlife and the work stands quite out of place within the time period of Enoch. However, the book of Enoch fits perfectly within the Hellenization period of the Greeks.

Do you know history proves you are in error?
you're going to have to unpack that more

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have an ongoing study of the OT use of the word Sheol that I frequently revisit. I have studied each use of the word within context in biblical use and although the new testament gives us more revelation (but doesn't use the word Sheol) the concept in OT use is mysterious and unknown and that's as far as it goes. If you have an OT reference that articulates Sheol better I would like to see it. If Enoch wrote it, then it should have been very widely known but nothing else in the OT comes even close to how Sheol is articulated in Enoch. More broadly speaking cultures and religions simply did not have this level of articulation that Enoch has in terms of the afterlife and the work stands quite out of place within the time period of Enoch. However, the book of Enoch fits perfectly within the Hellenization period of the Greeks.

you're going to have to unpack that more

The foundation for Sheol is laid in Enoch. Enoch's revelations on Sheol is the foundational doctrine all the prophets after him use as the once for all laid foundation. But as to Abaddon (a satan) being the king of Sheol, that foundation is laid in Genesis 3, and carried right through to the book of Revelation.
Enoch shows there are many satans, one chief "Prince/mastema" of them, and they are called evil spirits in heaven, in the OT, and the angel of destruction in the OT is the same..
I have not the time to lay it all out at the moment, but I have done so on many prior posts in this forum.
As to your claim of Greek Hellenization being the source of the doctrines of Sheol, you do err greatly, in that Greek myths just were not there because the Greeks were not anything in world history until long after Israel was in her glory days in the days of Solomon.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The foundation for Sheol is laid in Enoch. Enoch's revelations on Sheol is the foundational doctrine all the prophets after him use as the once for all laid foundation. But as to Abaddon (a satan) being the king of Sheol, that foundation is laid in Genesis 3, and carried right through to the book of Revelation.
Enoch shows there are many satans, one chief "Prince/mastema" of them, and they are called evil spirits in heaven, in the OT, and the angel of destruction in the OT is the same..
I have not the time to lay it all out at the moment, but I have done so on many prior posts in this forum.
As to your claim of Greek Hellenization being the source of the doctrines of Sheol, you do err greatly, in that Greek myths just were not there because the Greeks were not anything in world history until long after Israel was in her glory days in the days of Solomon.
And the ideas presented in Enoch weren't anything to the Hebrews until the Greeks showed up. The Hellenization period is a real thing and hellenized Jews were real people. There is a logic problem here, the book of Enoch has all this wonderful detail and revelation of Sheol all before Moses, Abraham and Noah yet the entire OT seems ignorant to it all. Why such ignorance when they had the book that unlocks it all? Show me one reference in the OT that affirms the level of detail for Sheol as presented by the book of Enoch? If Moses is said to write Genesis then Enoch would predate it all and yet no OT author is able to demonstrate any knowledge of the book.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
check Bible for yourself where Abraham went
Abraham was in the hollow in Sheol made for the righteous to wait for the promised Day of Atonement, which hollow Enoch was shown by the angel Raphael, and FYI: Abraham saw Jesus' "Day", that Day of Atonement when he obeyed YHWH in taking Isaac to Mount Moriah to offer him as the sacrifice that was the Oracle of The only begotten Son of God's once for all Atonement for the entire Adam race (for whosoever will); and by that holy revelation, Abraham named Mount Moriah what is called "Jerusalem" but it is contracted from Hebrew for YHVH Seen (in His) image/tselem, in my opinion, and not peace/shalom.. the city is called "by My Name", says YHVH, and Abraham saw His "Day"=the Day Of Atonement, and rejoiced, and called that place "YHVH SEEN in His "image".
As to those in Abraham's bosom, in Sheol, they were waiting for that Day, so they could enter heaven, into Paradise.
The Bible says Paradise is in the third heaven, and the Tree of Life is in the midst of it. 2 Corinthians 12:2 -4, and Revelation 2:7

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the ideas presented in Enoch weren't anything to the Hebrews until the Greeks showed up. The hellenization period is a real thing and hellenized Jews were real people. There is a logic problem here, the book of Enoch has all this wonderful detail and revelation of Sheol all before Moses, Abraham and Noah yet the entire OT seems ignorant to it all. Why such ignorant when they had the book that unlocks it all? Show me one reference in the OT that affirms the the level of detail for Sheol as presented by the book of Enoch? If Moses is said to write Genesis then Enoch would predate it all and yet no OT author is able to demonstrate any knowledge of the book.
Your need is to read history. In Josephus’ “Against Apion”, he tells you as it was and is; the Greeks were new kids on the block, even in Josephus’ time, and had no history as a nation before Alexander. That was long after Enoch, and Moses, the Torah, many of the prophets, and much of the wisdom books.
Now, why would Moses relay the foundation already laid in Enoch, by revelation, about Sheol?
Why would any of the prophets or the histories after Enoch lay the foundation again that is once laid, and does not change?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your need is to read history. In Josephus’ “Against Apion”, he tells you as it was and is; the Greeks were new kids on the block, even in Josephus’ time, and had no history as a nation before Alexander. That was long after Enoch, and Moses, the Torah, many of the prophets, and much of the wisdom books.
Now, why would Moses relay the foundation already laid in Enoch, by revelation, about Sheol?
Why would any of the prophets or the histories after Enoch lay the foundation again that is once laid, and does not change?
Moses doesn't need to relay it but he should be able to demonstrate knowledge of it, and no OT author does (the Hebrews liked to repeat things). Josephus is born after the hellenization period and after the 2nd century BC date of Enoch. If anything Josephus is a product of post-hellenization (certainly his own history indicates that as he abonded his Jewish name and adopted a Latin one) he is also not an OT author. Why not tell me why Dante's inferno also affirms Enoch? Because these sources don't show OT knowledge of such a book. We're not trying to show how people after the 2nd century BC knew about the book but rather before, specifically in the Biblical narrative. But it's not there, is it? Enoch is also not canon so why are we holding this book higher or even at the same as biblical canon?

Upvote 0

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abraham was in the hollow in Sheol made for the righteous to wait for the promised Day of Atonement, which hollow Enoch was shown by the angel Raphael, and FYI: Abraham saw Jesus' "Day", that Day of Atonement when he obeyed YHWH in taking Isaac to Mount Moriah to offer him as the sacrifice that was the Oracle of The only begotten Son of God's once for all Atonement for the entire Adam race (for whosoever will); and by that holy revelation, Abraham named Mount Moriah what is called "Jerusalem" but it is contracted from Hebrew for YHVH Seen (in His) image/tselem, in my opinion, and not peace/shalom.. the city is called "by My Name", says YHVH, and Abraham saw His "Day"=the Day Of Atonement, and rejoiced, and called that place "YHVH SEEN in His "image".
As to those in Abraham's bosom, in Sheol, they were waiting for that Day, so they could enter heaven, into Paradise.
The Bible says Paradise is in the third heaven, and the Tree of Life is in the midst of it. 2 Corinthians 12:2 -4, and Revelation 2:7

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

and

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Check mate!
It's not wrong to say Abraham's bosom = paradise

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Moses doesn't need to relay it but he should be able to demonstrate knowledge of it, and no OT author does (the Hebrews liked to repeat things). Josephus is born after the hellenization period and after the 2nd century BC date of Enoch. If anything Josephus is a product of post-hellenization....
Firstly: you are in great error and telling lies about Josephus. I can tell you have never read his works by your slander against him.
Josephus was a priest, of the priesthood of Aaron, and had lived a time with the Essenes (means sons of Zadok/righteous) who had the ancient writings called the Dead Sea Scrolls). Josephus did not join the community in the end, and departed it, but his information about them is another place to understand the Jews of his day.
And you are in great error about the Dead Sea Scrolls and esp the fragments of the book of Enoch and his other book there, called the Book of the Giants, which manuscripts found there are copies of copies of copies that have themselves dated to the THIRD century BC.
You also have not made yourself familiar with the Book of Enoch, nor with the Torah nor the writings, for if you had, you would see that Enoch is the Foundation for Moses’ in that Moses does not re-lay it, no need to. Also, if you had made yourself familiar with the writings of the copies of manuscripts in the DSS, you would know that the Patriarchs all wrote, and all knew well what God’s plan was for Israel as a nation, before they were a nation or even had been born from Abraham’s loins.

As to Moses, the references are very much right there, in His writings that are inspired by God, which only can be understood by a familiarity with the writings of Enoch, and the portion of Enoch that Moses wrote.
Evidence abounds, but you have never looked at evidence, and you deny the history of Israel, and make false claims about the Greeks that can be proven false, if you made yourself familiar with the histories that are truth.

Enoch wrote of the tablets in heaven, and the Book of Life, and the history of mankind from the beginning to the end of this present creation.

Exodus 32:32, 33
Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
Enoch saw lots of books written in heaven, one is the Book of Life, in which every seed of Adam come into it’s being in Adam is written from the foundation of the world, with all their days numbered, and the DNA coded pattern for their body which the Adam spirit would follow to build the body for the soul/person at conception, even to the number of hair follicles on their heads.
There is a Christian myth that a person’s name is written in the Book of Life when they are born again in Christ, but Enoch shows that the Book of Life is already written for each one, and they can only get their name blotted out of the Book, not written in.
That follows without re-laying the foundation for it through the whole of the OT, and New Testament -so from Genesis to Revelation, that theme runs.
And I will not do your research on it here. You need to research it, but since you need to get familiar with Enoch, and true history first, it will take time for you to see all the references from Enoch on all the subjects that abound through the Torah, the prophets, and books of Wisdom, and the NT.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...Enoch is also not canon so why are we holding this book higher or even at the same as biblical canon?
Canon is a man made list which is not consensual among all the NT Churches in all the Gospel age of the One Church. It is rather fluid, and changes by politics of power held by men who want to play Holy Spirit over the minds of men. But Enoch is “canon” in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church where it has been since the Ethiopian Jews who had it received the Gospel.

When Jerusalem was invaded in 70 AD, Josephus was given all the books in it, by his own testimony, and had those to use for his histories. He was honest, and wrote faithfully to what was written.

Exodus 32:32, 33 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
Enoch wrote about the Book of Life in heaven, and in that book, every Adam seed who was to come is written.

No one in Adam can be written in the Book of Life since the foundation of the world, but anyone can be blotted out of the Book of Life, as Enoch wrote about, which is, from Genesis to Revelation, confirmed.

Your days are numbered in it, and every detail about your body is in it, but Because of sin and death, many do not live out their days written in that book, and because of man having free will, many are slain in the womb before they can even begin their days, but “all souls are mine”, says YHVH, and He will judge “by His Son who was to come”, as Enoch wrote, and Who is come, and “to whom all Judgment is committed”, as Enoch wrote, and as Jesus confirmed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

and

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Check mate!
It's not wrong to say Abraham's bosom = paradise
Jesus committed His Spirit to the Father, His soul/Person as a 2nd Human being Kinsman/Redeemer descended to Sheol, and His body was laid in the tomb.
Meanwhile, in Heaven, the Son of Man who was seen hidden in God, with God, who was God, by Enoch and was always in heaven, as He said so Himself, in John 3:13
“And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”
The ascension is to the throne in heaven that Adam would have sat on, if he had not fallen. The throne belongs to the Son of Man in heaven, who always was to come, in a garment of flesh, and as Isaiah 59 states, YHVH put on that garment to be Redeemer/Kinsman, to redeem the Adam seed and ransom back the earth which Adam sold.
He has not taken up His authority as High King and High Priest of earth that He ransomed back, and has not yet then, restored all things that Adam sold, but He will.
Meantime, Enoch ascended in a translated body to serve with the Watcher angels there, and Elijah ascended in his not translated body, and Moses was resurrected in his own body and ascended to heaven, also, but not translated yet, in body...Moses and Elijah were there with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, speaking with Him about His upcoming death in Jerusalem, and they were the witnesses to it all who will come to preach in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years, be slain, and rise up and ascend after 3 1/2 days in their translated bodies, but they are there now, just not on the throne, which is what Jesus was saying...Ascension to the throne is already done. He is there, and was here in flesh. He is coming back in the same garment of flesh, after He takes His power unto Himself and sits down on that throne n His flesh body, as we see in Revelation.

He is in heaven, and He is on earth. So when the thief died, he was the first person born again who entered Paradise, where the ONE on the throne is the Father, and the Spirit and the Father and the Son are ONE.
So YHVH, in the Person of God the Word, put on a human being New Creation garment of flesh created new, in the womb of the virgin to become the Kinsman, brother to the Adam and so, Redeemer, but YHVH never left heaven empty, and when Jesus commended His Spirit to the Father, it ascended, and He was there when the thief died.
Th body without the spirit is dead, as The Word says, and the New created human soul/His Person, descended to Sheol and announced the Atonement finished, emptied the part of Sheol where all the righteous were waiting for Atonement, and they too, ascended to Paradise, but not after 3 days, immediately, following the announcement of the Finish. They did not have to wait while Jesus did His business there, for the 3 days and 3 nights.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NomNomPizza

Feb 23, 2021
Warsaw
✟14,265.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus committed His Spirit to the Father, His soul/Person as a 2nd Human being Kinsman/Redeemer descended to Sheol, and His body was laid in the tomb.
Meanwhile, in Heaven, the Son of Man who was seen hidden in God, with God, who was God, by Enoch and was always in heaven, as He said so Himself, in John 3:13
“And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”
The ascension is to the throne in heaven that Adam would have sat on, if he had not fallen. The throne belongs to the Son of Man in heaven, who always was to come, in a garment of flesh, and as Isaiah 59 states, YHVH put on that garment to be Redeemer/Kinsman, to redeem the Adam seed and ransom back the earth which Adam sold.
He has not taken up His authority as High King and High Priest of earth that He ransomed back, and has not yet then, restored all things that Adam sold, but He will.
Meantime, Enoch ascended in a translated body to serve with the Watcher angels there, and Elijah ascended in his not translated body, and Moses was resurrected in his own body and ascended to heaven, also, but not translated yet, in body...Moses and Elijah were there with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, speaking with Him about His upcoming death in Jerusalem, and they were the witnesses to it all who will come to preach in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years, be slain, and rise up and ascend after 3 1/2 days in their translated bodies, but they are there now, just not on the throne, which is what Jesus was saying...Ascension to the throne is already done. He is there, and was here in flesh. He is coming back in the same garment of flesh, after He takes His power unto Himself and sits down on that throne n His flesh body, as we see in Revelation.

He is in heaven, and He is on earth. So when the thief died, he was the first person born again who entered Paradise, where the ONE on the throne is the Father, and the Spirit and the Father and the Son are ONE.
So YHVH, in the Person of God the Word, put on a human being New Creation garment of flesh created new, in the womb of the virgin to become the Kinsman, brother to the Adam and so, Redeemer, but YHVH never left heaven empty, and when Jesus commended His Spirit to the Father, it ascended, and He was there when the thief died.
Th body without the spirit is dead, as The Word says, and the New created human soul/His Person, descended to Sheol and announced the Atonement finished, emptied the part of Sheol where all the righteous were waiting for Atonement, and they too, ascended to Paradise, but not after 3 days, immediately, following the announcement of the Finish. They did not have to wait while Jesus did His business there, for the 3 days and 3 nights.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

No son of Man is not both in Sheol and in Heaven else this Scripture would not be valid

also this vers

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

so no he did not ascent immediately when he died

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Firstly: you are in great error and telling lies about Josephus. I can tell you have never read his works by your slander against him.
Josephus was a priest, of the priesthood of Aaron, and had lived a time with the Essenes (means sons of Zadok/righteous) who had the ancient writings called the Dead Sea Scrolls). Josephus did not join the community in the end, and departed it, but his information about them is another place to understand the Jews of his day.
And you are in great error about the Dead Sea Scrolls and esp the fragments of the book of Enoch and his other book there, called the Book of the Giants, which manuscripts found there are copies of copies of copies that have themselves dated to the THIRD century BC.
You also have not made yourself familiar with the Book of Enoch, nor with the Torah nor the writings, for if you had, you would see that Enoch is the Foundation for Moses’ in that Moses does not re-lay it, no need to. Also, if you had made yourself familiar with the writings of the copies of manuscripts in the DSS, you would know that the Patriarchs all wrote, and all knew well what God’s plan was for Israel as a nation, before they were a nation or even had been born from Abraham’s loins.

As to Moses, the references are very much right there, in His writings that are inspired by God, which only can be understood by a familiarity with the writings of Enoch, and the portion of Enoch that Moses wrote.
Evidence abounds, but you have never looked at evidence, and you deny the history of Israel, and make false claims about the Greeks that can be proven false, if you made yourself familiar with the histories that are truth.

Enoch wrote of the tablets in heaven, and the Book of Life, and the history of mankind from the beginning to the end of this present creation.

Exodus 32:32, 33
Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
Enoch saw lots of books written in heaven, one is the Book of Life, in which every seed of Adam come into it’s being in Adam is written from the foundation of the world, with all their days numbered, and the DNA coded pattern for their body which the Adam spirit would follow to build the body for the soul/person at conception, even to the number of hair follicles on their heads.
There is a Christian myth that a person’s name is written in the Book of Life when they are born again in Christ, but Enoch shows that the Book of Life is already written for each one, and they can only get their name blotted out of the Book, not written in.
That follows without re-laying the foundation for it through the whole of the OT, and New Testament -so from Genesis to Revelation, that theme runs.
And I will not do your research on it here. You need to research it, but since you need to get familiar with Enoch, and true history first, it will take time for you to see all the references from Enoch on all the subjects that abound through the Torah, the prophets, and books of Wisdom, and the NT.
Josephus doesn't contribute anything to the conversation and I don't even know why you are bringing him up. Moses making reference about being blotted out of a book God has written in no way satisfies a demand that he had access to the book of Enoch and all its secrets and it would be silly to make such an assertion. Not to mention this has nothing to do with Sheol. You are making far too great and too many assumptions, one leading to the other that are based on the existence of a book emerging in the Hellenization period.

Ancient Hebrews kept oral accounts not written so a written account of Enoch is far too great of a leap. It is possible that there were oral traditions passed down from patriarchs such as Adam, Enoch, Noah and others which have contributed to the book of Enoch but those traditions that did not make it in Genesis and have simply not been valued enough to diligently preserve them. This is implicit divine canon, not man, as these accounts or what they are based on, have been left to die and forgotten about. What we see today in no way can be verified and is continued to be dishonoured and left for dead in both Christianity and Judaism plus has a strong suspicion of being a product of the Hellenization period. It simply is too irresponsible to look at Enoch and pull revelation out of it that in no way can be verified through biblical sources.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

No son of Man is not both in Sheol and in Heaven else this Scripture would not be valid

also this vers

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

so no he did not ascent immediately when he died
Jesus said, in John 3:10 He was on earth, in that flesh body, and in heaven, at the same time.
“No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Dear NomNom...
Please read what I wrote carefully, and check the Scriptures I referenced...
“YHVH never left heaven empty, and when Jesus commended His Spirit to the Father, it ascended, and He was there when the thief died.
The body without the spirit is dead, as The Word says, and the New created human soul/His Person, descended to Sheol and announced the Atonement finished, emptied the part of Sheol where all the righteous were waiting for Atonement, and they too, ascended to Paradise, but not after 3 days, immediately, following the announcement of the Finish. They did not have to wait while Jesus did His business there, for the 3 days and 3 nights.
I said the Soul/Person -the New Creation human being Man descended to Sheol after He gave up the Spirit. I specifically said the spirit ascended, not the Soul/Person.

Now for you:
The human being, the Adam ( Adam means human) is one spirit; Malachi 3:15; one blood, one flesh, one bone, and made male and female persons. Adam is a billions and billions of a multiplicity of one kind/one spirit, and many persons in the one kind/spirit, and both male and female persons.

“one spirit, one flesh, one blood, one bone”. Do you know that is what Scripture tells us? If not, please do concordance search for yourself. It is all there, just as I said.

The New Man is also One Spirit,/the Living Spirit/Christ, and one kind, and when we get our perfected bodies they are one blood, one bone, one flesh, exactly like His New Man flesh, but we are already one Spirit in His adoption. The Living Spirit is One Spirit, and we have a seed of it in us while we wait for the adoption body, made like His; and though we remain ourselves, there is no more marrying or giving in marriage in those perfected flesh bodies, for that is for before translation of the bodies to our bodies made for the Glory to indwell, and to plant the heavens by them, and to be the “Temple not made with hands for the Glory to indwell” with, as Scriptures states.

YHVH is ONE Living Spirit, and in YHVH are three Persons, not created, always self existing, and the Person of God the Word put on flesh made new, in the womb of the virgin, not of the Adam flesh or DNA but totally new, with nothing defiling it, and so for that reason His blood is the “Acceptable Atonement”.
When He rose again the Word says, in the three places: the Father raised His body; The Spirit raised His body, and He, the Son, raised His body.
The Spirit quickened it, the Soul/Person put it back on, and the Father gave back the Spirit to it.

YHVH never left heaven, but in the Person of the Word, put on a garment made for Him by the Spirit. He is forever in that garment, and He is not an Adam spirit.

Then, look at the Word here: Ecclesiastes 3 :: King James Version (KJV)
The Hebrew states simply
Yada =to know
Ruah = spirit
Ben =son
Adam =the race of Adam
Ala =ascends
Ma’al =above

The rest of that verse declares that the spirit of the beast descends down to the earth.

So as I said, Jesus commended His Spirit to the Father, His Soul/Person descended to Sheol, and His body was laid in the tomb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ancient Hebrews kept oral accounts not written so a written account of Enoch is far too great of a leap...
Oh my! You believe a lie, and are promoting lies.
The ancients all wrote! Adam was in the 3rd heaven, where Paradise is, in that Mount in heaven, which is the stretched out breadth of the earth that cannot be measured by man/Adam as Job wrote, and that is where the Scriptures of Truth are written, which before Adam was cast down and out of Paradise, he had access to the books written for the watcher angels, for he was among them.
Enoch went to that heaven and rules over earth with the holy Watcher angels.

It is a glorified human who comes to Daniel in 10:21 and tells Daniel his prayers were heard on the 1st day of the 21, and he was sent to answer him, but the prince of Persia withstood him 21 days (the evil principality set over Persia, as Enoch described them, and Paul tells us we wrestle against); but that Michael, the one prince, the chief over Israel, was sent to help him and they bound the prince of Persia =to the written Word...and that prince let Israel go.
Then that glorified human told Daniel that after that one principality, the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece would come...and that glorified human tells Daniel he will show him all that is written in the Scripture/Writing of Truth =in heaven, about his people, the Israel of God people, of course, cause that is where Enoch said everything that will befall the sons of Adam is written in those tablets so that the holy watcher angels will know the times and seasons for this present creation.
Then Daniel wrote chapters 11 and 12 about the things coming to his people that the glorified human showed him from the Books written in heaven.

You can deny that is Enoch serving as a watcher, with the angel watchers as He said He was translated to do, but again, in the Revelation of Jesus Christ which the angel of the LORD showed John, the angel who comes out of the temple in heaven with a bowl of wrath to pour out on earth below in the Tribulation showed John all that was to come, which is written, as I said, in the books in heaven, and twice John falls at his feet to worship him, and he declares twice, to John, not to do that, and that he, the holy angel -a translated to glory human, is a brother of John’s = a human being, and a fellow prophet with him, and to worship God...

Rev 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus.[B/] Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Rev 22:9
Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh my! You believe a lie, and are promoting lies.
The ancients all wrote! Adam was in the 3rd heaven, where Paradise is, in that Mount in heaven, which is the stretched out breadth of the earth that cannot be measured by man/Adam as Job wrote, and that is where the Scriptures of Truth are written, which before Adam was cast down and out of Paradise, he had access to the books written for the watcher angels, for he was among them.
Enoch went to that heaven and rules over earth with the holy Watcher angels.

It is a glorified human who comes to Daniel in 10:21 and tells Daniel his prayers were heard on the 1st day of the 21, and he was sent to answer him, but the prince of Persia withstood him 21 days (the evil principality set over Persia, as Enoch described them, and Paul tells us we wrestle against); but that Michael, the one prince, the chief over Israel, was sent to help him and they bound the prince of Persia =to the written Word...and that prince let Israel go.
Then that glorified human told Daniel that after that one principality, the prince of Persia, the prince of Greece would come...and that glorified human tells Daniel he will show him all that is written in the Scripture/Writing of Truth =in heaven, about his people, the Israel of God people, of course, cause that is where Enoch said everything that will befall the sons of Adam is written in those tablets so that the holy watcher angels will know the times and seasons for this present creation.
Then Daniel wrote chapters 11 and 12 about the things coming to his people that the glorified human showed him from the Books written in heaven.

You can deny that is Enoch serving as a watcher, with the angel watchers as He said He was translated to do, but again, in the Revelation of Jesus Christ which the angel of the LORD showed John, the angel who comes out of the temple in heaven with a bowl of wrath to pour out on earth below in the Tribulation showed John all that was to come, which is written, as I said, in the books in heaven, and twice John falls at his feet to worship him, and he declares twice, to John, not to do that, and that he, the holy angel -a translated to glory human, is a brother of John’s = a human being, and a fellow prophet with him, and to worship God...

Rev 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus.[B/] Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Rev 22:9
Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”
Without Enoch you have nothing, and that's the problem. So much should not be confined to so little and rejected as well by main stream Christian and Jewish faith groups. This is how cults are formed.

Upvote 0