• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Acts 16:14

Discussion in 'Salvation (Soteriology)' started by Hammster, Feb 15, 2014.

1. AndOne

AndOne Deliver me oh Lord, from evil men

+435
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Then no point in debating here unless you are only interested in harassment and arguing. We all have different perspectives which we defend. Saying I am coming at it from a Calvinist perspective doesn't mean anything to me. It certainly doesn't prove that it's wrong.

2. guuila

guuila Guest

+0
    Strange that Oz is allowed to come at it from an Arminian perspective and that's perfectly fine, but if you come from a Calvinist perspective, well, you're just wrong for having presuppositions and a certain interpretation.

3. guuila

guuila Guest

+0
    Well, that was fun.

4. Hammster

Hammster Every knee shall bow. Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+14,886
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Yep.

5. OzSpen

OzSpen Regular Member

+612
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    Why don't you address me directly instead of sniping at me in this indirect way?

6. Hammster

+14,886
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Because you avoid answering direct questions?

7. guuila

guuila Guest

+0
    Oz it's strange that you are allowed to come at it from an Arminian perspective and that's perfectly fine, but if any one of us comes from a Calvinist perspective, well, we're just wrong for having presuppositions and a certain interpretation. Better?

8. OzSpen

OzSpen Regular Member

+612
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    That is not only a false allegation and a generalisation fallacy, but you avoided giving examples of how I do this.

I will not answer if you or others snipe at me. I find that to be flaming. Your statement here is a flaming one. As a moderator, you should know better than what you did here to me.

9. OzSpen

OzSpen Regular Member

+612
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    Please tell me what you are talking about. I don't understand your generalisation.

10. Hammster

+14,886
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Here's an example.

So until the Lord opened her heart, there was no way she could respond positively to the gospel?

You've never answered the question. All you did was ask another question. I'm still waiting for an answer. And I don't expect that will change.

11. guuila

guuila Guest

+0
    Feel free to go back and read a page or two. Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

12. OzSpen

OzSpen Regular Member

+612
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    Here you go with another round of your repeats. I answered you at #103 and #104: http://www.christianforums.com/t7804942-11/.

Therefore, what you are doing here is harassing me and that's against the rules of CF. It's time that you practised the CF rules in this regard.

13. OzSpen

OzSpen Regular Member

+612
    Australia
    Baptist
    Private
    You're the one making the generalisation. It's your responsibility to provide me with the specifics.