Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In this category of "Praise Reports" (along with the category of the Prayer Wall) one of the verses that we could keep in mind is Psalm 109:27, "That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it." I often think of how we pray for people before they go into a difficult surgery, and then when it goes so very well, people sometimes fail to recognize God in this, or to give Him thanks. We sometimes do a lot of praying, and little thanking afterwards.
If we did as much "thanking in advance" for what God was going to do, as we do petitioning Him for things, I think we might even see greater answers to our prayers, when we thank Him both before and after He answers.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In this category of "Praise Reports" (along with the category of the Prayer Wall) one of the verses that we could keep in mind is Psalm 109:27, "That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it." I often think of how we pray for people before they go into a difficult surgery, and then when it goes so very well, people sometimes fail to recognize God in this, or to give Him thanks. We sometimes do a lot of praying, and little thanking afterwards.
If we did as much "thanking in advance" for what God was going to do, as we do petitioning Him for things, I think we might even see greater answers to our prayers, when we thank Him both before and after He answers.

Do you have a praise report you would like to share?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0