Mid Atlantic
✟33,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reformed Theology - The hoax that turns the accountable before God into dumb animals
Every page of Scripture declares man's personal accountability to God. The fleshly intellects of European-Renaissance, religious men has ignored 99.9% of God's Word and created independent of Scripture, a made-up "system" of belief. This system elaborately draws a conclusion outside of the contexts of these isolated verses that claims God FORCES believers to believe. This changes God's Truth into lies, relieving all people of personal accountability to God so that they are no longer "Without Excuse" Romans 1: 20, stripping people of free will and equating them to beasts and birds and four footed creatures.

Oddly enough and if studied with an open mind, Reformed Christianity shares the same end-result that Darwinism does. These two sects just arrive at the same conclusion differently.
With the theory of evolution, there is no God. When there is no God, then logically there is no accountability to God.
Typically, only the most intellectual of the secular-humanists insist on this "evolution" hoax as indisputable, scientific "fact".

With the reformed Christian sects however, they do admit to a God, but at the same time strip away man's individual accountability to Him.
Also typically, the most intellectual of these insist upon the "irresistible grace" hoax as indisputable, Scriptural "fact".
See the patterns there?

Sadly however, the reformed sects will never see this truth, they are far too proud of their "intellects". The allure of the flesh through the complexity of made-up theology blinds them to God's Truth and the central theme and actual purpose of Scripture: To show man that He is fully and individually accountable to the Living God.

The only true examples of inability in Scripture are the animals two by two whom God directed into the ark, the ravens God used to feed Elijah or the dumbass that spoke with man's voice rebuking Balaam. Only these creations of God (animals) are without their own free will.

This elaborate, intellectually gratifying, apostasy turns, accountable to God, people into dumb animals, devoid of independent thought or action. This type of intellectualism is earthly and not Heavenly. There is no resurrection for animals for a reason folks. They were never created in the image of God, lack the spiritual part of their being and are unable to believe or obey of their own will. They have no will of their own nor can they exercise faith. Animals operate merely on the instincts built into them by species and muscle memory. Their instinctual choices in life will not result in eternal torment in hell nor reward in Heaven.

If this is what the reformed "theologians" want to claim for themselves, so be it but they cannot have the Spirit of God in them, it is quite impossible regardless of their "religious hobby".
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

The reformed/Calvinist initial error occurs by making God's functional view of history their own functional view of history. We cannot cripple ourselves falsely from the start with this notion that God controls men's minds and hearts, we will never bear any fruit nor bring any to perfection. Evangelism becomes merely academic and a stench in God's nose.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Of whom the Lord foreknew, them He also elected.

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The Lord created time and He will end time (Rev 10:6). This logically indicates that our Lord is in no way bound by time. He is apart from it and can see all times at the same time, all the time. Man, however, CAN NOT. It is outrageous insolence to imagine that we can understand what God understands and sees continuously.

Calvin's heresies are centered around the premise that men can understand time when we are fully bound by time. God's foreknowledge clearly explained throughout Scripture is replaced with His "plan" or His "sovereignty" which are never mentioned by God in Scripture. It is a foolish attempt to twist God's Word when men develop their ideas first and then try to put Scripture to these ideas. These Scriptures they twist to depend on are without fail, always plucked from their original contexts turning God's Truth into their lie.

One example to illustrate what I just said:

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The calvin follower plucks this passage out of it's context. Calvin twisted this to indicate that our Lord already ushered in His Kingdom on earth back in 70AD and we are currently living in the millennial Kingdom here in this age. This age which marks the worst falling away from true faith in our history (apart from the days of Noah).

Because their practice is to twist Scripture to match their flesh and ideas, they cannot see nor understand context. If you read the very next two verses in Matt 17:1-2 you will see the Truth: He showed them His Second Coming during His Transfiguration, to which the two witnesses of Revelation, Moses and Elijah stand with the Lord during this Transfiguration. The three He reference as the "some standing here" were obviosly Peter, James and John.

The Lord knows who will believe and who will not throughout the ages. We see only free will and must warn everyone period. The spreading of Christ's Gospel is our earthly purpose. God would logically just take us home upon the new birth if His seeds are spread and watered without us? Only the Holy Spirit can give increase but we are tasked to seed and water.

No one can believe without hearing the Word of God. The Spirit and the Word work together as one to save and sanctify. It has never occurred spontaneously without hearing the Word in the Spirit's power.
-Have you ever stated something to the affect of: Don't worry, God is still in control?
-Have you ever declared a near tragedy to be a miracle from God?
-Have you ever described an answered prayer as a miracle?
-Have you ever believed that God came to someone in a dream and they got saved because of the dream?
-Have you ever used the term "divine appointment" when witnessing to someone who responsively believes?

If you answered yes to any of the above than you may be a closet Calvinist and didn't even know it.

There are no passages of Scripture that state God purposely controls everything that goes on in this world (His episodic interventions were always explained to us in Scripture for us to understand why) Not only is the idea of God controlling everything counter intuitive to the central theme of Scripture: accountability to God (sowing and reaping), it is gateway Calvinism and is illogical when believers think or say that "He is in control" without thinking that statement through. Without controlling men's hearts and therefore their minds, how would He be controlling events, incidents or history? (think on that for just a moment) I think it is quite clear that the Lord has never wanted to control men's minds. Hardening of hearts for His Glory was always initiated by the person (including Israel), not God. and it also shows that He willfully gave up control over the "world" to satan on purpose and at the fall. Hence the earth groans and travails because of it and Revelation reveals how He will take it back from satan. Although similar on the surface; foreknowledge (the ability to see all outside of time); and control are vastly different in reality and application.

Even the born-again are not under the control of God at any point unless they choose to be by the power of His Spirit.

Look at it this way friends, if God cannot force us to feed on His Word daily and lose our earthly ambitions completely to Him as saved people do you honestly think He forces anyone to believe to begin with? So with this logic, He forces belief on His "elect" but after He controlled their heart and mind to believe, He then leaves them on their own to obey Him at His Word?

Most professed reformed believers would prefer to watch TV, go shopping, or fishing or pretty much any temporal activity down here rather than commune with God in His Word and prayer. This reinforces just how far fetched calvin's heresies really are. Never mind the whole world, lets just consider these reformed believers for a moment. If He was controlling just His own "elect" than why would His elect prefer the temporal over the eternal 90% of the time? Reformed theology/Calvinism is Scriptural lunacy.

Christ being identified as God's Lamb from the foundation of the world in Scripture came from His foreknowledge, not His planning or manipulation. In addition, all believers names appear in the Lambs Book of Life from the foundation of the world as a result of His foreknowledge only, He sees whose names will be blotted out and whose won't only. He does not manipulate any of it. Doing so would be against His very purpose for creation to begin with. The blotting out reference assuredly indicates that all names ever born are written in this Book of Life but the vast majority have been and will continue to be blotted out up until the end.

Scripture does not support the idea that God "planned" to send the Living Word to atone for sin at the fall or anytime throughout the OT. To call it His plan once again intimates His control. Scripture shows on every page from Genesis to the Gospels that He patiently gave man every possible chance to believe in, seek and worship Him (Romans 1 is one major indicator). From the garden to the flood to the tower of Babel to Abraham to Sodom/Gomorrah to Israel to Egypt to Babylon, etc..

What would be the purpose of 4000 years of experimentation with man if He planned from the beginning to control everything or even to send His Son? It makes far more logical sense that if God created man to glorify Him willingly (which is obviously the central theme of Scripture) then their redemption became necessary for God, He certainly did not manipulate it. I am not purporting that man has ever had the ability to save himself, I am referencing the OT with its numerous examples of men and women whom God inputted His righteous because of their faith (pre-regeneration). Free will is at the center of God's Word, i.e. sowing and reaping and consequences for actions, inactions, etc. He created us to glorify and worship Him willingly without His manipulation, which would in fact defeat the whole purpose.

Does this statement seem outside of the normal teaching? Even in light of the fact that man has on occasion changed God's Mind? It shouldn't.

How many instances in the Gospels do we see our Lord saying or doing or guiding some activity or conversation to ensure OT prophetic Scripture is fulfilled. He reaffirms His foreknowledge throughout the Gospels without hinting at control. Examples Luke 22:38 in chapter context referencing Isa 53:12 in chapter context and MANY more.

It is His foreknowledge versus His planning that comes into play once again and must be realized and understood. There are instances in Scripture that show He has either changed or considered changing His mind based solely on the influence (pleadings) of man to do so. (Moses at Sinai, Abraham at Sodom, etc..) This also demonstrates His unwillingness to control everything. To control someone is never mistaken for love; nor do the controlled people ever truly love their controller.

All of the prophetic Books and passages of the OT and New are written from the standpoint of fore and back-knowledge of the history and facts, not manipulation of history and facts.

Look at it this way friends, only when a born again believer is actively walking in the Spirit of God knowing full well that whatever they do that is not of faith is sin, then they are in God's Will and God will direct them. Other than that time and only that time, we are on our own in our flesh to exercise all kinds of free will. Keep in mind that this line of discussion for the reformed false teachers always ends at whether God authors sin or not. And He most certainly does not.

Remember always that God is Holy, Righteous and cannot sin. Our Lord made it quite clear that to plan sin is to sin. To imagine as calvin followers do that God planned the sin and fall of satan with a third of the angels and then created man with the same plan to sin and fall is egregious error. It makes God conclusively the author of sin. NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM GOD'S TRUTH.

Men say Sovereignty, not God. His Word certainly and clearly indicates He can do absolutely anything He wants whenever He wants but His Word also indicates on every page His continuous and active interaction with men. Why would the Lord document the true history of earth in His Word, interacting chronologically all the way including documenting when He did repent or change His mind and in some cases even His thoughts (when He wanted to start over with Israel), etc. if He were orchestrating all of it? It simply makes no sense.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Does this sound like a plan with God in complete control to you? Or does it sound like God allowing men to exercise their free will: (There are numerous similar passages)
I had a general plan for my kids I suppose, but they exercised their free wills on me on numerous occasions and I spent most of my time making adjustments also:
Ps 103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

Faith resulting in obedience was and is the only way to please Him. What good then would be the making of robot angels and robot people to God? Without freewill worship of God, there is no real worship of God. And all our Lord has ever wanted from us was to worship, obey and glorify Him because we want to. To willingly walk with Him in life as His grateful friends. To "force" worship on robots is absolutely contrary to Scripture. This calvin heresy may be among the most dangerous of the false teachings out there in these last days.

Sadly many are falling into it head long (literally because the fleshly allure of intellectualism is at the heart of reformed "theology", not the Spirit of God). It appeals greatly to the natural man and becomes a consuming hobby that never transforms any toward Christ's Image. Quite the contrary, turns men toward the letter and not the Spirit.

The intellectual by nature doesn't study the Bible as the Bread of Life, the Living Water. They study so many various books and documents of men because they want to win arguments and be looked upon in their vanity as the superior intellect. These are among the many brainwashed but absolutely dead in sins who turn following Christ into a fleshly hobby of intellectual research.

• Haha
Reactions: ICONO'CLAST

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reformed Theology - The hoax that turns the accountable before God into dumb animals
Every page of Scripture declares man's personal accountability to God. The fleshly intellects of European-Renaissance, religious men has ignored 99.9% of God's Word and created independent of Scripture, a made-up "system" of belief. This system elaborately draws a conclusion outside of the contexts of these isolated verses that claims God FORCES believers to believe. This changes God's Truth into lies, relieving all people of personal accountability to God so that they are no longer "Without Excuse" Romans 1: 20, stripping people of free will and equating them to beasts and birds and four footed creatures.

Oddly enough and if studied with an open mind, Reformed Christianity shares the same end-result that Darwinism does. These two sects just arrive at the same conclusion differently.
With the theory of evolution, there is no God. When there is no God, then logically there is no accountability to God.
Typically, only the most intellectual of the secular-humanists insist on this "evolution" hoax as indisputable, scientific "fact".

With the reformed Christian sects however, they do admit to a God, but at the same time strip away man's individual accountability to Him.
Also typically, the most intellectual of these insist upon the "irresistible grace" hoax as indisputable, Scriptural "fact".
See the patterns there?

Sadly however, the reformed sects will never see this truth, they are far too proud of their "intellects". The allure of the flesh through the complexity of made-up theology blinds them to God's Truth and the central theme and actual purpose of Scripture: To show man that He is fully and individually accountable to the Living God.

The only true examples of inability in Scripture are the animals two by two whom God directed into the ark, the ravens God used to feed Elijah or the dumbass that spoke with man's voice rebuking Balaam. Only these creations of God (animals) are without their own free will.

This elaborate, intellectually gratifying, apostasy turns, accountable to God, people into dumb animals, devoid of independent thought or action. This type of intellectualism is earthly and not Heavenly. There is no resurrection for animals for a reason folks. They were never created in the image of God, lack the spiritual part of their being and are unable to believe or obey of their own will. They have no will of their own nor can they exercise faith. Animals operate merely on the instincts built into them by species and muscle memory. Their instinctual choices in life will not result in eternal torment in hell nor reward in Heaven.

If this is what the reformed "theologians" want to claim for themselves, so be it but they cannot have the Spirit of God in them, it is quite impossible regardless of their "religious hobby".
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

The reformed/Calvinist initial error occurs by making God's functional view of history their own functional view of history. We cannot cripple ourselves falsely from the start with this notion that God controls men's minds and hearts, we will never bear any fruit nor bring any to perfection. Evangelism becomes merely academic and a stench in God's nose.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Of whom the Lord foreknew, them He also elected.

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The Lord created time and He will end time (Rev 10:6). This logically indicates that our Lord is in no way bound by time. He is apart from it and can see all times at the same time, all the time. Man, however, CAN NOT. It is outrageous insolence to imagine that we can understand what God understands and sees continuously.

Calvin's heresies are centered around the premise that men can understand time when we are fully bound by time. God's foreknowledge clearly explained throughout Scripture is replaced with His "plan" or His "sovereignty" which are never mentioned by God in Scripture. It is a foolish attempt to twist God's Word when men develop their ideas first and then try to put Scripture to these ideas. These Scriptures they twist to depend on are without fail, always plucked from their original contexts turning God's Truth into their lie.

One example to illustrate what I just said:

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

The calvin follower plucks this passage out of it's context. Calvin twisted this to indicate that our Lord already ushered in His Kingdom on earth back in 70AD and we are currently living in the millennial Kingdom here in this age. This age which marks the worst falling away from true faith in our history (apart from the days of Noah).

Because their practice is to twist Scripture to match their flesh and ideas, they cannot see nor understand context. If you read the very next two verses in Matt 17:1-2 you will see the Truth: He showed them His Second Coming during His Transfiguration, to which the two witnesses of Revelation, Moses and Elijah stand with the Lord during this Transfiguration. The three He reference as the "some standing here" were obviosly Peter, James and John.

The Lord knows who will believe and who will not throughout the ages. We see only free will and must warn everyone period. The spreading of Christ's Gospel is our earthly purpose. God would logically just take us home upon the new birth if His seeds are spread and watered without us? Only the Holy Spirit can give increase but we are tasked to seed and water.

No one can believe without hearing the Word of God. The Spirit and the Word work together as one to save and sanctify. It has never occurred spontaneously without hearing the Word in the Spirit's power.
-Have you ever stated something to the affect of: Don't worry, God is still in control?
-Have you ever declared a near tragedy to be a miracle from God?
-Have you ever described an answered prayer as a miracle?
-Have you ever believed that God came to someone in a dream and they got saved because of the dream?
-Have you ever used the term "divine appointment" when witnessing to someone who responsively believes?

If you answered yes to any of the above than you may be a closet Calvinist and didn't even know it.

There are no passages of Scripture that state God purposely controls everything that goes on in this world (His episodic interventions were always explained to us in Scripture for us to understand why) Not only is the idea of God controlling everything counter intuitive to the central theme of Scripture: accountability to God (sowing and reaping), it is gateway Calvinism and is illogical when believers think or say that "He is in control" without thinking that statement through. Without controlling men's hearts and therefore their minds, how would He be controlling events, incidents or history? (think on that for just a moment) I think it is quite clear that the Lord has never wanted to control men's minds. Hardening of hearts for His Glory was always initiated by the person (including Israel), not God. and it also shows that He willfully gave up control over the "world" to satan on purpose and at the fall. Hence the earth groans and travails because of it and Revelation reveals how He will take it back from satan. Although similar on the surface; foreknowledge (the ability to see all outside of time); and control are vastly different in reality and application.

Even the born-again are not under the control of God at any point unless they choose to be by the power of His Spirit.

Look at it this way friends, if God cannot force us to feed on His Word daily and lose our earthly ambitions completely to Him as saved people do you honestly think He forces anyone to believe to begin with? So with this logic, He forces belief on His "elect" but after He controlled their heart and mind to believe, He then leaves them on their own to obey Him at His Word?

Most professed reformed believers would prefer to watch TV, go shopping, or fishing or pretty much any temporal activity down here rather than commune with God in His Word and prayer. This reinforces just how far fetched calvin's heresies really are. Never mind the whole world, lets just consider these reformed believers for a moment. If He was controlling just His own "elect" than why would His elect prefer the temporal over the eternal 90% of the time? Reformed theology/Calvinism is Scriptural lunacy.

Christ being identified as God's Lamb from the foundation of the world in Scripture came from His foreknowledge, not His planning or manipulation. In addition, all believers names appear in the Lambs Book of Life from the foundation of the world as a result of His foreknowledge only, He sees whose names will be blotted out and whose won't only. He does not manipulate any of it. Doing so would be against His very purpose for creation to begin with. The blotting out reference assuredly indicates that all names ever born are written in this Book of Life but the vast majority have been and will continue to be blotted out up until the end.

Scripture does not support the idea that God "planned" to send the Living Word to atone for sin at the fall or anytime throughout the OT. To call it His plan once again intimates His control. Scripture shows on every page from Genesis to the Gospels that He patiently gave man every possible chance to believe in, seek and worship Him (Romans 1 is one major indicator). From the garden to the flood to the tower of Babel to Abraham to Sodom/Gomorrah to Israel to Egypt to Babylon, etc..

What would be the purpose of 4000 years of experimentation with man if He planned from the beginning to control everything or even to send His Son? It makes far more logical sense that if God created man to glorify Him willingly (which is obviously the central theme of Scripture) then their redemption became necessary for God, He certainly did not manipulate it. I am not purporting that man has ever had the ability to save himself, I am referencing the OT with its numerous examples of men and women whom God inputted His righteous because of their faith (pre-regeneration). Free will is at the center of God's Word, i.e. sowing and reaping and consequences for actions, inactions, etc. He created us to glorify and worship Him willingly without His manipulation, which would in fact defeat the whole purpose.

Does this statement seem outside of the normal teaching? Even in light of the fact that man has on occasion changed God's Mind? It shouldn't.

How many instances in the Gospels do we see our Lord saying or doing or guiding some activity or conversation to ensure OT prophetic Scripture is fulfilled. He reaffirms His foreknowledge throughout the Gospels without hinting at control. Examples Luke 22:38 in chapter context referencing Isa 53:12 in chapter context and MANY more.

It is His foreknowledge versus His planning that comes into play once again and must be realized and understood. There are instances in Scripture that show He has either changed or considered changing His mind based solely on the influence (pleadings) of man to do so. (Moses at Sinai, Abraham at Sodom, etc..) This also demonstrates His unwillingness to control everything. To control someone is never mistaken for love; nor do the controlled people ever truly love their controller.

All of the prophetic Books and passages of the OT and New are written from the standpoint of fore and back-knowledge of the history and facts, not manipulation of history and facts.

Look at it this way friends, only when a born again believer is actively walking in the Spirit of God knowing full well that whatever they do that is not of faith is sin, then they are in God's Will and God will direct them. Other than that time and only that time, we are on our own in our flesh to exercise all kinds of free will. Keep in mind that this line of discussion for the reformed false teachers always ends at whether God authors sin or not. And He most certainly does not.

Remember always that God is Holy, Righteous and cannot sin. Our Lord made it quite clear that to plan sin is to sin. To imagine as calvin followers do that God planned the sin and fall of satan with a third of the angels and then created man with the same plan to sin and fall is egregious error. It makes God conclusively the author of sin. NOTHING COULD BE FARTHER FROM GOD'S TRUTH.

Men say Sovereignty, not God. His Word certainly and clearly indicates He can do absolutely anything He wants whenever He wants but His Word also indicates on every page His continuous and active interaction with men. Why would the Lord document the true history of earth in His Word, interacting chronologically all the way including documenting when He did repent or change His mind and in some cases even His thoughts (when He wanted to start over with Israel), etc. if He were orchestrating all of it? It simply makes no sense.

Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Does this sound like a plan with God in complete control to you? Or does it sound like God allowing men to exercise their free will: (There are numerous similar passages)
I had a general plan for my kids I suppose, but they exercised their free wills on me on numerous occasions and I spent most of my time making adjustments also:
Ps 103:13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

Faith resulting in obedience was and is the only way to please Him. What good then would be the making of robot angels and robot people to God? Without freewill worship of God, there is no real worship of God. And all our Lord has ever wanted from us was to worship, obey and glorify Him because we want to. To willingly walk with Him in life as His grateful friends. To "force" worship on robots is absolutely contrary to Scripture. This calvin heresy may be among the most dangerous of the false teachings out there in these last days.

Sadly many are falling into it head long (literally because the fleshly allure of intellectualism is at the heart of reformed "theology", not the Spirit of God). It appeals greatly to the natural man and becomes a consuming hobby that never transforms any toward Christ's Image. Quite the contrary, turns men toward the letter and not the Spirit.

The intellectual by nature doesn't study the Bible as the Bread of Life, the Living Water. They study so many various books and documents of men because they want to win arguments and be looked upon in their vanity as the superior intellect. These are among the many brainwashed but absolutely dead in sins who turn following Christ into a fleshly hobby of intellectual research.

Our freewill choices are already in God's memory.
You're welcome.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What it lacks in accuracy it more than makes up for in length. I would chide the OP for wasting so much effort on a lengthy post, only to misunderstand the very point he contends with, but I suspect that the length of the post will keep most people from reading it, anyway.

When scanning a long post against reformed theology, I find it's easiest to look for the word, "robot." If that word is present, then I can safely assume that he's not writing against anything but the usual straw man. This is another case of someone arguing against a position that he does not understand.

• Winner
Reactions: ICONO'CLAST
Upvote 0

ICONO'CLAST

Apr 2, 2005
new york
✟93,319.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The OP. would be great except It appears he does not understand the fall into sin and death.
This leads to a non biblical use of the term foreknowledge.
Then the poster shows no understanding of the God described in scripture who controls whatsoever comes to pass.
Other than that it was peachy:scratch::doh::scratch: keen.:wave:

Upvote 0