Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I have felt peace today instead of stress for the first time. I'd appreciate continued prayers!

:heart: Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
O Father, I pray each will sense Your real presence before them, and be drawn to You, to be freed from the bonds that have been secured in this situation. The problem is even far worse than they think, but is an opportunity for You to be greater glorified through Your intervention. May You be glorified in all this. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,150.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, comfort, direction, and for the healing of this marriage in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
70f820a792d4668845a3e5516b40540f.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your children. Father in Jesus name we ask for blessing, healing and comfort for our sister and her children in her time of need. Amen. Sister, i will also pray for you, may the Lord send you a godly man to complete you and bring you and your children joy.

Upvote 0

PeacefulHope

God is our refuge and strength
Jun 22, 2017
-
✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm so sorry all of this has happened.. Praying that the Lord will give you peace and calm during this hard time, and that you and your children shall be safe and find happiness. God bless, I hope He has mercy. :prayer::heart::heart::heartpulse:

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I just want to say that Jesus is with you on this. I know the hurt, been there myself on the receiving end of an unfaithful spouse ending in divorce at her request. In time you heal, you really really do. And you move on in life.

Let's pray: God be with you and bring Jesus peace, and that ministering of the Holy Spirit be upon you and your children. Jesus say's that He is sufficient for our needs, let's trust in Him now like we never have before, let's trust that provision in supplied for you and your children's needs. Let this bring strength and wisdom, increasing daily. Let it be understood that it is the evil one who brings on this sort of destruction. That it is he who creeps in on those who hurt us. We ask protection that the whole armor of God is upon you in every one of your steps moving forward, in the name of Jesus Christ we pray all of this. Amen

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear God Protect and Provide for La Sorcia and her children, help her to heal both inside and physically and help her and their children to adjust to the new situation. Help them to feel no fear and to feel protected and to be build up a protection, a cover and Lord help this Husband or former husband to calm down and search You too. Help La Sorcia to get to terms with the envy she describes, Yes we all want a happy family Lord. God bless You so much, You are a brave woman. I wish You all the best in life for You and Your kids. Please do not take any personal mockery or harch word to heart, let it pass, allow Yourself time to heal from the abuse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you everyone for your overwhelming support and prayer. It means so much.

:heart: God bless you and your children, dear heart, continuing to pray (((hug)))

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

ChristopherK

Jun 2, 2017
New York
✟13,156.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry about what you're going through. I pray God give you peace that surpasses understanding. That you'd be encouraged to move forward in faith knowing that He is with you and will never forsake you. I pray your trust is only strengthened in the Lord as you have only Him to rely on.

I also pray for your husband that he would be convicted by the Holy Spirit unto repentance and that he would be changed in heart to serving Christ whole-heartedly and faithfully. Amen. God be with you!

Upvote 0