PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Had one who claimed he was a certified counselor and minister and told me how he understood me and how pentecostal churches had screwed me up (that was true). Then, he hinted he was broke and mentioned he took donations and how he bought all kinds of things for kids at Easter and was broke because of that. I told him I was broke and he suddenly stopped talking to me then started doing the same thing to me abusive churches did in the past--you're bad, I'm the authority, etc.--the control spill. I blocked him. His handle is "<staff edit>." Just thought I should report him since he caused me a lot of distress. Hurting people come on here and we don't need people like that trolling for money with hard luck stories, etc. then trying to control us with religion when we say no.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Had one who claimed he was a certified counselor and minister and told me how he understood me and how pentecostal churches had screwed me up (that was true). Then, he hinted he was broke and mentioned he took donations and how he bought all kinds of things for kids at Easter and was broke because of that. I told him I was broke and he suddenly stopped talking to me then started doing the same thing to me abusive churches did in the past--you're bad, I'm the authority, etc.--the control spill. I blocked him. His handle is "<staff edit>." Just thought I should report him since he caused me a lot of distress. Hurting people come on here and we don't need people like that trolling for money with hard luck stories, etc. then trying to control us with religion when we say no.

You should report members that do these things; by clicking on the "report" button under the posts he sent and sending it in.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You should report members that do these things; by clicking on the "report" button under the posts he sent and sending it in.

This applies to conversations as well as to posts.

If you can't click "report," you can still message a moderator and tell them.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you find moderators?

Well; I'll do tell you find one.:D You can make a report on the member by going to their profile page and reporting them from there.

But I'll make a report from this thread on it here.

Upvote 0

Long Island Pilgrim

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2016
NY
✟67,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He deleted the private conversation. I just looked to do that.
I didn't know that a private conversation could be deleted. That's good to know. Does he have administrator privileges here at this site?

Upvote 0

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well; I'll do tell you find one.:D You can make a report on the member by going to their profile page and reporting them from there.

Thank you. :) I appreciate it. I did log out of this site and was considering never coming back after my dealings with this guy.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. :) I appreciate it. I did log out of this site and was considering never coming back after my dealings with this guy.

Well; sorry this happened to you; but so you will know; all Administrators and Advisors can help you as well as moderators; encase you can't find one.

Reactions: seekingmuch
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.