Abusive ex

L

LostUntilSaved

My abusive ex text messages me ever so often to ask me if I am ever going to talk to him again. I try to tell him about the hurt and pain he put me through but he doesn't seem to care. He says he cares whether I talk to him or not yet he isn't nice to me. He still tries to control me sometimes. He won't tell me you can't have friends but he'll say something like I wonder who you have been talking to... He would abuse me physically and mentally. I don't know what to do anymore. he doesn't see his mistakes or what he has done to me. :sigh:

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are doing the right thing by being away from him. No one should ever be abused physically or mentally it is not what God wants for his precious children. Be strong, stay focussed and do not swerve left or right but remain on the straight path! We can pray for your ex to come to know Jesus Christ as his saviour and also for you to meet a man worthy of you!
O Heavenly Father hear our prayer for this young man who does not know you or how to control his temper & controlling nature. Bring strong Christians into his path resulting in his true conversion.
O Heavenly Father we lift up LostUntilSaved and ask that you cover her with a hedge of physical and emotional protection from her ex and anyone else who may try to cause her harm. Help her to draw closer to you and to seek your will in all she does. Bring into her life at the proper time a truly Godly man who will love and respect her for the woman of God that she is. We love you, we thank you for your mercy, compassion and salvation through the precious sacrifice of your Son Jesus Christ. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
amen

Upvote 0
L

LostUntilSaved

You are doing the right thing by being away from him. No one should ever be abused physically or mentally it is not what God wants for his precious children. Be strong, stay focussed and do not swerve left or right but remain on the straight path! We can pray for your ex to come to know Jesus Christ as his saviour and also for you to meet a man worthy of you!
O Heavenly Father hear our prayer for this young man who does not know you or how to control his temper & controlling nature. Bring strong Christians into his path resulting in his true conversion.
O Heavenly Father we lift up LostUntilSaved and ask that you cover her with a hedge of physical and emotional protection for her ex and anyone else who may try to cause her harm. Help her to draw closer to you and to seek your will in all she does. We love you, we thank you for your mercy, compassion and salvation through the precious sacrifice of your Son Jesus Christ. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
amen

that was such an awesome and lovely prayer. thank you. I appreciate the love and support you are giving to me, him, and God. Praise God! :amen:

Upvote 0

soulhaven

Dec 13, 2007
✟15,173.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I am praying that God will release you from the hurt and emotional scars upon your heart.
May God se you free physically and emotionally from this situation as it is toxic.
The Bible says that we are not to throw our pearls to the pigs to trample on. You are too valuable to God so abide in HIS love and he will guide you through this.

Be blessed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rainy

In his service forever more~
Dec 20, 2004
USA
✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
O Heavenly Father we lift up LostUntilSaved and ask that you cover her with a hedge of physical and emotional protection from her ex and anyone else who may try to cause her harm. Help her to draw closer to you and to seek your will in all she does. Bring into her life at the proper time a truly Godly man who will love and respect her for the woman of God that she is. We love you, we thank you for your mercy, compassion and salvation through the precious sacrifice of your Son Jesus Christ. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
amen
amen

in agreement with prayer.

Upvote 0

ForeverInHisArms

Sep 3, 2006
OHIO
✟20,785.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am going though the same thing. Even though we have been apart for almost a year now, he still call me like nothings wrong and wants to know when we are going to see each other again. I'm not going to fool you by saying it wasn't extremely hard the first couple of months, but after I realized that no matter what I said or did he was still only going to think about himself. No explaining my feelings or how he hurt me would matter. He only wanted what he wanted, be that good or bad for me.

When he calls I am polite. I dont argue or complain, because iI know that it wouldnt do any good. He always says he misses me, and asks when we are going to see each other again and I say I dont know and thats it. No matter how much he ask me to call him, I never do. I am just saying to you that it will get better. Someone loving and caring is out there, just be patient. And just rememeber that NOTHING you do can change how someone else behaves towards you. But You can pray!

I am praying for your heeling and praying for this young man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My abusive ex text messages me ever so often to ask me if I am ever going to talk to him again. I try to tell him about the hurt and pain he put me through but he doesn't seem to care. He says he cares whether I talk to him or not yet he isn't nice to me. He still tries to control me sometimes. He won't tell me you can't have friends but he'll say something like I wonder who you have been talking to... He would abuse me physically and mentally. I don't know what to do anymore. he doesn't see his mistakes or what he has done to me. :sigh:

icon10.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Name

I am here in Jesus Name. I stand in agreement with the people here and pray for the miraculous intervention of Your Holy Spirit to meet these and all needs. Thank you Father. I know by Jesus word that this is done. In Jesus Beloved Name, I pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, Jesus, please help LostuntilSAved. Let her find true healing and peace in Your care and healing touch. Let her know that although pain can hurt us, Your peace that goes beyond all understanding will watch over us and guard our hearts through all the trials ahead. Jesus, I Trust You!

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your body (& mind) are your temple. You have a right to protect the precious gift God gave you, by keeping your distance.

So I am praying that God heals your physical and emotional scars. And that he takes your hand and walks you down the road HE choses for you.

Remember, no matter what that God loves you and values you as a person. When ever you doubt, turn it over to God, and let that part go completely (it's God's now, and no longer yours to worry over). And I pray until you heal that God gives you a spirit of peacefulness, and the knowledge you need to carry on.

Upvote 0