✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear everyone,

Just to clarify things first. The Holy Spirit's word gives us peace with God's plan for us all. With this being said I understand, personally, how final judgement (wherever and whatever the case is) will be in my Lord's hands.

For advice and/or peace of mind.. I'm looking around for someone who can help me figure something out. If the Lord were to help me move forward with my walk blessed by Jesus Christ, will I receive grace through working while awaiting His final judgement in heaven?

Let me say this another way as well..

If I were awaiting final judgement in Abraham's Bosom.. Will I be better off not going to work or better off working while waiting for final judgement? I wouldn't be able to move on and simply die if I were to wait for my Lord without working. Ignoring everyone's input in everyday life. Even my mom telling me to keep working to pay off health insurance, etc.

Would it be blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if I were to work and continue everyday living before final judgement? Or is dying off ignoring everyone else's "go to work and pay bills" words a better more sane option as the Bosom offer's different ways about the gift of Him.

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear everyone,

Just to clarify things first. The Holy Spirit's word gives us peace with God's pl

for us all. With this being said I understand, personally, how final judgement (wherever and whatever the case is) will be in my Lord's hands.

For advice and/or peace of mind.. I'm looking around for someone who can help me figure something out. If the Lord were to help me move forward with my walk blessed by Jesus Christ, will I receive grace through working while awaiting His final judgement in heaven?

Let me say this another way as well..

If I were awaiting final judgement in Abraham's Bosom.. Will I be better off not going to work or better off working while waiting for final judgement? I wouldn't be able to move on and simply die if I were to wait for my Lord without working. Ignoring everyone's input in everyday life. Even my mom telling me to keep working to pay off health insurance, etc.

Would it be blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if I were to work and continue everyday living before final judgement? Or is dying off ignoring everyone else's "go to work and pay bills" words a better more sane option as the Bosom offer's different ways about the gift of Him.

No one knows when Jesus will return.
So Paul's command is still valid. ". If you will not work you shall not eat! "

Get a job, the best job you can, work for the honour and glory of Jesus, letting your words, actions and habits show that you are a Christian.

That is your role so get on with it.

Upvote 0