Abp. Vigano: Pope is subjecting Church to 'powerful forces' that want world government

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With the declaration he signed in Abu Dhabi, in which he states that "The pluralism and the diversity of religions, color, sex, race and language are willed by God in his wisdom," and by his constant deviant condemnations of so-called "proselytism," Francis has not only mortified every missionary impulse but has indeed rejected the mandate given by Christ to all the Apostles: "Go therefore snd make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."

Matthew 28:18-20

Last edited:
Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
Congregational Forum Restrictions
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum.
ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nor am I, but I hope and pray. On the other hand, I would appreciate it if the pope could be clear about his real agenda, all out in the open, so everyone could see it clearly. He has a sort of plausible deniability going right now. Not that plausible, but just enough that there are not riots.
Well we have been asking for clarity for years now. It's apparently just too much to ask.

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well we have been asking for clarity for years now. It's apparently just too much to ask.
When you least expect it, expect it.

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Fortunately for all of us, God is still in charge.
Another good thing is that every day draws us closer to Jesus' Return.
Keep looking up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With the declaration he signed in Abu Dhabi, in which he states that "The pluralism and the diversity of religions, color, sex, race and language are willed by God in his wisdom,"

Sad news indeed :(

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
What kills me is watching Chinese democracy protesters being hauled off to God knows where by the Chinese troops and knowing that the Pope sold out the Chinese Catholic church to these same brutal dictators.

The Pope would have to be completely naive or something worse.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know. I think of it all the time. But for someone that likes to promote an image for the downtrodden, he is very silent on this issue.
What kills me is watching Chinese democracy protesters being hauled off to God knows where by the Chinese troops and knowing that the Pope sold out the Chinese Catholic church to these same brutal dictators.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is what the Muslims are enduring at the moment. Why in the world would anyone sign a fake agreement with all these human abuses that China is pretty much famous for?

‘Absolutely No Mercy’: Leaked Files Expose How China Organized Mass Detentions of Muslims

New York Times blockbuster uses leaked files to expose new horrors in China's war on Islam — GetReligion

I've posted repeatedly on what Christians and Catholic Christians have been endlessly enduring. They go after anyone that does not fit in with what the State says is acceptable. Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single

Naive is not the right word... he had Crd Zen to help him out, but ignored him.
Their blood, the blood of the martyrs are solemnly on his hands.

I seek comfort in the fact that he'll answer before God. We all are, but THIS... I dunno, its hard not to break the SOP when I'm commenting on Francis now adays.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I know. I think of it all the time. But for someone that likes to promote an image for the downtrodden, he is very silent on this issue.

It doesn't fit his agenda, that's why.
It's easier for him to accuse Trump and Boris Johnsen of nazism than to admit to himself his own communism.
Funny how a prideful mind works, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟804,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The Pope's Tweet today:
When Christians and Buddhists have the opportunity to appreciate and esteem one another, in spite of our differences, we offer the world a word of hope that can encourage and support those who are wounded by division.
I don't understand the Pope's intention here. We're supposed to "appreciate" Buddhism--instead of saving them through Christ?

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
The Pope's Tweet today:
When Christians and Buddhists have the opportunity to appreciate and esteem one another, in spite of our differences, we offer the world a word of hope that can encourage and support those who are wounded by division.
I don't understand the Pope's intention here. We're supposed to "appreciate" Buddhism--instead of saving them through Christ?

Ignore him, that's what I'm doing and it kind of works. Its rubbish and more rubbish...

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Besides this whole mess started way before pope Francis. It started at Vatican ii. If you read through Nostra aetate carefully you'll see what I mean.

Then we (those living then) saw the top of a massive iceberg. Now we're starting to see the rest of it. In this parallel I suppose our ship (the church as we know it) could be compared to Titanic, if so we will sink...

Lol, It reminds me of how a convert (now a Eastern orthodox) compared his conversion to Catholicism (2011) to entering Titanic ten minutes after it hit the iceberg. For some morbid reason its humourous, but I admit that his parallel has something to it.

Upvote 0