• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

About my Torture

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I felt to write more about the torture I endured. Jesus prompted me today to accept that I was tortured. I have had a hard time accepting what happened to me. It helps me to write about it here. It was over 8 months of torture. The woman who tortured me did a lot of evil to me. Jesus has showed me that she was a very evil person because she was damaged. She became a torturer. Jesus wants me to have love for her and the other people who hurt me. I have now become interested in reading about people who healed from torture. It is one of the worst things that can happen to someone. The woman who hurt me, named Silver, made me destroy Bibles, kept me from my friends and family, made me wear what she wanted me to wear, kept me from being able to care for myself, would not let me go to the bathroom sometimes to damage my stomach, took me to church and abused me in the church bathroom, made her male friends rape me, told me she wanted to make me like the devil, beat me and a lot more painful things. I was talking to Jesus about it today and he said to my spirit that all of that was torture. He let me know it would take a while for me to heal and that I had to be creative with my healing. One of the things that has been helping me a lot is to look at pictures of beautiful dolls. I picked up a doll hobby some months ago. I havn't brought a doll yet, Ive been searching. I talked to Jesus about my doll hobby and I realized that it was me trying to reclaim some of my innocence that I lost in the torture. I forgive Silver and I pray for her that she will be healed by Christ and gain back her innocence as well as the men who hurt me. I will talk about dolls sometimes in the hobby sub forum here, because it soothes me, and it also replaces avatar communities for me.

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I felt to write more about the torture I endured. Jesus prompted me today to accept that I was tortured. I have had a hard time accepting what happened to me. It helps me to write about it here. It was over 8 months of torture. The woman who tortured me did a lot of evil to me. Jesus has showed me that she was a very evil person because she was damaged. She became a torturer. Jesus wants me to have love for her and the other people who hurt me. I have now become interested in reading about people who healed from torture. It is one of the worst things that can happen to someone. The woman who hurt me, named Silver, made me destroy Bibles, kept me from my friends and family, made me wear what she wanted me to wear, kept me from being able to care for myself, would not let me go to the bathroom sometimes to damage my stomach, took me to church and abused me in the church bathroom, made her male friends rape me, told me she wanted to make me like the devil, beat me and a lot more painful things. I was talking to Jesus about it today and he said to my spirit that all of that was torture. He let me know it would take a while for me to heal and that I had to be creative with my healing. One of the things that has been helping me a lot is to look at pictures of beautiful dolls. I picked up a doll hobby some months ago. I havn't brought a doll yet, Ive been searching. I talked to Jesus about my doll hobby and I realized that it was me trying to reclaim some of my innocence that I lost in the torture. I forgive Silver and I pray for her that she will be healed by Christ and gain back her innocence as well as the men who hurt me. I will talk about dolls sometimes in the hobby sub forum here, because it soothes me, and it also replaces avatar communities for me.

God bless you, dear!!!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have no words...
But it's grand that you are able to forgive.
It has not been easy to forgive, so much was done to me but Jesus helps me to forgive and help heal the torturers through prayer.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It has not been easy to forgive, so much was done to me but Jesus helps me to forgive and help heal the torturers through prayer.

The time will coming when you may be shocked at how many people are assisted by your testimony through this forum alone..... not to mention the other doors that you may choose to go through.

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

"We will do this many times, but it is not for us to decide when. The breeze that you felt was the Holy Spirit. He directs us; we do not direct Him. He has healed the wounded and begun to bring about the unity that is required for the battles ahead. True worship also pours the precious oil upon the Head, Jesus, which then flows down over the entire body, making us one with Him and each other. No one who becomes one with Him will remain wounded or unclean. His blood is pure life, and it flows when we are joined to Him. When we are joined to Him we are also joined to the rest of the body, so that His blood flows through all. Is that not how you heal a wound to your body, by closing the wound so that the blood can flow to the wounded member to bring regeneration? When a part of His body is wounded, we must join in unity with that part until it is fully restored. We are all one in Him."

The euphoria from the worship was still prevailing so that this little teaching seemed to be the most profound that I had ever heard, even though I had know it and taught it myself before. When the Holy Spirit moved every word seemed glorious, regardless of how elementary it was. It also filled me with so much love that I wanted to hug everyone, including the fierce old eagles. Then, like a jolt, I remembered the mighty warriors who had just been captured. The eagle sensed this but did not say anything. He just watched me intently. Finally, I spoke up; "Can we recover those who were just lost?"

The Wounded Heart of the King

"Yes, it is right for you to feel what you do," the eagle finally said. "We are not complete, and our worship is not complete, until the whole body is restored. Even in the most glorious worship, even in the very presence of the King, we will all feel this emptiness until all are one, because our King also feels it. We all grieve for our brothers in bondage, but we grieve even more for the heart of our King. Just as you love all of your children, but would be grieved for the one that was sick or wounded, He too loves all of His children, but the wounded and oppressed have most of His attention now. For His sake we must not quit until all have been recovered. As long as any are wounded, He is wounded."

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status