Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever looked out over the ocean, stretched to the horizon, and seen a flock of seabirds land and float on the surface?

God is like the ocean, only even more infinite. We are like the birds resting in the surface. Each one is fully in contact with the water but it is not possible that enough birds could exist that would "use up" the ocean. Because God is infinite.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
With what people in heaven fulfill their time? What do they do all the time in heaven, got some ideas?

they are worshipping their Creator, eternally becoming more and more like Him unto the ages

Reactions: Tolworth John
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There is no need to worship nobody in heaven.
The angels are with God in heaven worshipping Him now. Revelation shows repeatedly the Saints worshipping in heaven.

Why do you ask questions if you don't want to hear the answers?

If you wish to debate, you need to be posting in St, Justin Martyrs. If the mods notice your posting here always arguing against Orthodoxy, you could be banned. In St. Justin Martyr's it is allowed. (There is a link at the top of the page for TAW)

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There will be a new heaven and a new earth and we will live there and just as earth and eden were/are a copy of the perfect model in heaven. I expect that we will have the task of tending that new earth.

But what ever heaven is like it will be exciting simplebecause God is not boring.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There will be a new heaven and a new earth and we will live there

True. It's just that I think we are engaging on a much more basic level here ...

• Agree
Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

test

Dec 3, 2003
✟2,395.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There will be a new heaven and a new earth and we will live there and just as earth and eden were/are a copy of the perfect model in heaven. I expect that we will have the task of tending that new earth.

But what ever heaven is like it will be exciting simplebecause God is not boring.

I don't like humans. It will be good if there is dimension of angels in which are only angels.

Upvote 0

test

Dec 3, 2003
✟2,395.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The angels are with God in heaven worshipping Him now. Revelation shows repeatedly the Saints worshipping in heaven.

Why do you ask questions if you don't want to hear the answers?

If you wish to debate, you need to be posting in St, Justin Martyrs. If the mods notice your posting here always arguing against Orthodoxy, you could be banned. In St. Justin Martyr's it is allowed. (There is a link at the top of the page for TAW)

So, I need to find new forums, Sorry but your not a mod.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
we will be forever entering into the truth of Him as Him , truth being a forever expanding moment lived in .... Jesus entered into this truth of self whilst he walked this earth having kept the law "thou shall not eat of it"

the kingdom of heaven and the soul you find by loosing it be one and the same truth

in this consider GODS three questions to Adam/man ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't like humans. It will be good if there is dimension of angels in which are only angels.

You were made to have relationships with God and with other people.

In heaven you will have that relationship with them.

If there is a dimension only for angels, as a human you wouldn't be in it.

Upvote 0

test

Dec 3, 2003
✟2,395.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You were made to have relationships with God and with other people.

In heaven you will have that relationship with them.

If there is a dimension only for angels, as a human you wouldn't be in it.

I believe human's soul can be transformed into angelic, demonic or whatever God want.
For example I though there is machine from satan, which can make you demon in human's body.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe human's soul can be transformed into angelic, demonic or whatever God want.
For example I though there is machine from satan, which can make you demon in human's body.

Where in the bible do you get these ideas from?

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I stopped reading bible since I get saved.

And how do you expect to learn if you won't listen to what God is saying to you?

How do you test thoughts, ideas or dreams that may or not come from God or the devil if you do not read what he has already said?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.