(( About Drugs ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't know much about drugs so I'll give them information about drugs.

Drugs are Bad,Wrong, and a way to Hell

Question: Where does it say in the Holy Bible that drugs are a sin ?
Answer:Galatians 5:20 - Revelation 9:21 - 18:23 - 21:8 - 22:15

Question: Okay I read the verse it does not say drug or drugs why ?
Answer: All fire verses in original Greek forbids "pharmakeia" and "pharamakeus", which means "drug user" and "drug pusher". The root word "pharma" means "drug" and is the same word in the English word "pharmacy".

Question: What does the English Holy Bible user for the replaced words ?
Answer: The English words for these Greek words are translated as "witchcraft" (Galatians 5:20), "magic spell" (Revelation 18:23) and "magic arts" Revelation 9:21 - 21:8 - 22:15).

Question: What does it mean by drugs is it all drugs ?
Answer: All psychiatric medications damage the brain and body. "If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple." (1Corinthians 3:17, New International Version). Besides harming the person's body, which is the temple of God, God also forbids mind-altering drugs. God forbids the use of mind-altering drugs even if they do not appear to do any harm to the body or brain.

Question: What else do I not know about drugs ?
Answer : Did you know that mind-altering drugs make a human being more easily controlled by fallen angels? This mind-altering drug connection to Satanic influence over humans is why God forbids the use of mind-altering drugs. History bears witness to the mind-altering drugs of the past being used by persons in cults and false religions to subject themselves to altered states of consciousness for the purpose of achieving a "religious experience".

Question: So some Christians use drugs ?
Answer: Not so for the Christians, however. They have something better than mind-altering drugs: The Holy Spirit; Jesus told them "...you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be my witnesses...to the ends of the earth." (Acts 1:8) The Christians awaited the baptism of the Holy Spirit for 50 days. At Pentecost (2nd chapter of Acts), the promised Holy Spirit came and danced on their heads like tongues of Fire, and these 120 Christians in Jerusalem began to speak in languages they had never learned as the Spirit of God enabled them! God's Spirit is given to anyone who believes that Jesus Christ is Immanuel, which means "God with us" (Matthew 1:23). If you confess Jesus Christ is Lord, and believe that he rose from the dead as both God and man in the flesh, you too will receive the Holy Spirit as they did on the day of Pentecost in Jerusalem.

Don't forget to visit my website!

Dear Truth-

Good advise about drugs. You seem very commited to Godly things and knowledge. That is good,and you keep it up always, but remember that God is also about mercy and grace. I have used drugs for over 5 years straight before finding God. Remember there is no damage God can not undo since He is our Creator and loves us. No mere thing on Earth other than not recieving Him as our Savior can condem us to hell. There is consequences to all our actions, of course.

If anyone who is using drugs or deals with drug-type situations, you can contact me for prayer or advise. Remember to always seek God first and His counsel,though, too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.