Visit site
✟438,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Some have definitely shifted over to republicans; David Duke comes to mind. Others, however, still align themselves to democrats. Though with Obama in office, I wouldn't be surprised if that number dwindled down further.

Also, I'm not the one who dangled one side of a party and questioned fellow Catholics for aligning themselves to another party.

Where did I lie?

Actually, since this all started because said user said democrats were more embracing of Catholics and immigrants who were coming into this country, that picture I provided is actually proof of that not being the case.

I mentioned this and provided that same picture to you, Mike, before. The Klan grew to prominence in 3 different periods: first, when slaves were set free after the Civil War and saw the birth of the Klan, and the third period, when places were desegregating and the Civil Rights movement went into effect in the 1960s.

The second phase?

They still had their crosshairs on African-Americans, but they were more concerned with arriving immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe, where a majority of those immigrants were either Jewish or Catholic.
True.

1st was the blacks being killed ALONG with republicans who freed them, and then Catholics and Jews.

The problem is - the democratic party 'hijacked' the black vote for 'giving them free stuff' in which to live.

IE - enslaving them to not to succeed - not to make more than the white population - not get ahead and not find control or better education...
Along with killing their own - genocide - by abortions and contraceptions.

But ppl cannot see. Simply and absolutely refuse to see.

And here i am - fighting for them to see so they set themselves free - and i betcha - i get slapped because truth doesnt coincide with propaganda.
And that's that.

Upvote 0