Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, the best way to prevent unwanted pregnancies is to teach our children the law of God and their need to repent of their sin and trust in Christ as savior. The moral failings of American society, and anywhere else where this is a problem, are a symptom of a weak Church that has failed to faithfully proclaim the Gospel.

And your still not getting it. Christians make up about 2 billion of a planet filled with 7 billion people. That is 5 billion people who have different beliefs than you. You do not have the right to force your religious and moral beliefs on the other 5 billion. My best friend died of HIV...if his mom and dad had taught him about condoms there is 98% chance he would be alive today. Teenagers do stupid stuff, drink and drive, unprotected sex, there not tryin to be evil there just teenagers. I promise you your teenage kid will tell you want to here and then go do the opposite. Will some kids listen yes...will majority...no.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Yesha

Westminster Standards
Jun 25, 2007
Connecticut
✟17,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
And your still not getting it. Christians make up about 2 billion of a planet filled with 7 billion people. That is 5 billion people who have different beliefs than you. You do not have the right to force your religious and moral beliefs on the other 5 billion. My best friend died of HIV...if his mom and dad had taught him about condoms there is 98% chance he would be alive today. Teenagers do stupid stuff, drink and drive, unprotected sex, there not tryin to be evil there just teenagers. I promise you your teenage kid will tell you want to here and then go do the opposite. Will some kids listen yes...will majority...no.

Who is forcing anyone to believe anything? This is not an issue of your personal beliefs, it's an issue of justice. Justice is not subject to nor does it depend upon your feelings or beliefs. The Bible tells us to seek justice and correct oppression (Is. 1:17). That does not sound like an indifferent "Do whatever you want because I don't want to force my beliefs on you" kind of message. Abortion is an undeniable violation of the command against murder and Christians must seek a just society in which human life, from beginning to end and without distinction, is protected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.