Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All this gives Mom the right to take another humans life how?
Doesn't the mom have the right to a 10-year-old daughter who was not raped?
A daughter without stretch marks from a rapist?

And yes, 10 year old or mom at 35, they can both decide my future if I was the fetus. I have no problem with my mom making the decision as to a safe supportive environment for me for 20 years.

I would prefer mom and the neighbors had food waiting for me. It's completely up to my mother, and I am extremely grateful my dad was a friend when I was born and for the next 60 years as well.

Does anyone think Barack Obama is the boy on the right?
Does anyone wish this was them? Does anyone think these boys ever grew up?

main-qimg-0d4f1779af147c6c61dfb54a9f2993a7

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟105,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And the pregnant girl deserved to be forced to give birth at age 10. Got it.

She didn't deserved to be raped, but does that give anyone the right to take someone else's life? Do you realize how many families are in the world right now that want to show a child unconditional love rather than throw them away because the scenario in which they were conceived was a bad one?

Psalm 139:13 "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb."

There's multiple other verses in the Bible that talk about God forming us in our mothers womb. I just can't wrap my head around how any Christian could support abortion when God's word clearly shows his work with us begins in the womb.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
. I’m pro choice in that a women should be able to choose to continue a pregnancy or not .

If mothers demand the right to be pro choice, don't you think we should also allow babies to be pro choice?

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟105,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Doesn't the mom have the right to a 10-year-old daughter who was not raped?
A daughter without stretch marks from a rapist?

And yes, 10 year old or mom at 35, they can both decide my future if I was the fetus. I have no problem with my mom making the decision as to a safe supportive environment for me for 20 years.

I would prefer mom and the neighbors had food waiting for me. It's completely up to my mother, and I am extremely grateful my dad was a friend when I was born and for the next 60 years as well.

Does anyone think Barack Obama is the boy on the right?
Does anyone wish this was them? Does anyone think these boys ever grew up?

main-qimg-0d4f1779af147c6c61dfb54a9f2993a7

All this tells me is that you perceive the poor and victims of rape as being less valuable than others, and then you post a picture of two children living in extreme poverty. Are you saying we should all wish them a speedy death so they are put out of their misery?

Acts 10:34-35 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him."

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
She didn't deserved to be raped, but does that give anyone the right to take someone else's life? Do you realize how many families are in the world right now that want to show a child unconditional love rather than throw them away because the scenario in which they were conceived was a bad one?

Psalm 139:13 "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb."

There's multiple other verses in the Bible that talk about God forming us in our mothers womb. I just can't wrap my head around how any Christian could support abortion when God's word clearly shows his work with us begins in the womb.

Why not give the pregnant woman the choice and let her make the decision.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟105,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why not give the pregnant woman the choice and let her make the decision.

Because giving someone the choice to kill their child is saying it's OK to do it... and it's not.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Because giving someone the choice to kill their child is saying it's OK to do it... and it's not.
When a pregnant girl is ten, that choice could save her life.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,055.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Why don't we focus on a problem we can all agree to overcome? COVID.

Given the events of the past twenty four hours, I am sure we all agree we need to listen to the scientists, wear our masks, avoid large crowds, etc.

You can vote by mail in 5 minutes. That is all any of us can do about abortion at the moment. And arguing doesn't help.

The most pro-life thing we can do right now is recognize Trump was wrong, forgive him (it's mentally healthy), and act safely to protect humankind.

If abortion is always with us, go vote and work on a manageable problem.
*one can forgive and still hold someone accountable. Forgiveness gives you closure.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟928,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why don't we focus on a problem we can all agree to overcome? COVID.

Given the events of the past twenty four hours, I am sure we all agree we need to listen to the scientists, wear our masks, avoid large crowds, etc.

You can vote by mail in 5 minutes. That is all any of us can do about abortion at the moment. And arguing doesn't help.

The most pro-life thing we can do right now is recognize Trump was wrong, forgive him (it's mentally healthy), and act safely to protect humankind.

If abortion is always,with us, go vote and work on a manageable problem.
Pathetic.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,055.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you ever heard the serenity prayer? Change what you can, know the difference.

I hope you wear a mask and socially distance and wash your hands.

And vote to end abortion, recognizing that some people belueve the carrot works better than the stick when so many Americans are starving for carrots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟105,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When a pregnant girl is ten, that choice could save her life.

It's one thing if the ten year old is going to literally die and has to make that choice, but we're not talking about that. We're talking about abortion as a form of birth control.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's one thing if the ten year old is going to literally die and has to make that choice, but we're not talking about that. We're talking about abortion as a form of birth control.
But a 10 year old having an abortion is hardly birth control.

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟105,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But a 10 year old having an abortion is hardly birth control.

You're preventing someone from being born based on the circumstance that they were conceived, not based on a threat to the mothers life. How is that not birth control?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You're preventing someone from being born based on the circumstance that they were conceived, not based on a threat to the mothers life. How is that not birth control?
The girl is 10. That means a heightened risk to her health.

Upvote 0