Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No,you are saying God will save the unbelievers so theycan,later kill his saints.

What you believe is not bibical.
I am saying what I wrote in my post. Don't do evil by making stuff up based on twisted rationale. I am not saying God will save the unbelievers so they can later kill his saints.

In general, I would say it is universal that people first have to believe that there is God. Then later they hear about Jesus and come to believe in Him. It is a two step process in the life of every human being who receives Salvation. First to believe in God. Then believe in Jesus.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No,you are saying God will save the unbelievers so theycan,later kill his saints.

What you are saying is not bibical.
Thats why youcant findGog invading israel in the gospel as a sign of jesus coming.
Simply because it doesnt happen before jesus coming.
I am not saying what you are claiming.

Signs of Jesus's coming is not limited to the gospels. Gog/Magog is one of those signs, which is why there is so much discussion about it in Christian circles, articles, and videos made in regard to Gog/Magog being very very close.

Gog/Magog...then the 7 years...then Jesus's return. It's straightforward, not complicated, in it's basic timeline.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am not saying what you are claiming.

Signs of Jesus's coming is not limited to the gospels. Gog/Magog is one of those signs, which is why there is so much discussion about it in Christian circles, articles, and videos made in regard to Gog/Magog being very very close.

Gog/Magog...then the 7 years...then Jesus's return. It's straightforward, not complicated, in it's basic timeline.

Matthew 24:3 While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will all this happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?"

No Gog.
Gog is not a sign of jesus coming.
You are mistsken.

Now woulf you attempt to get back to the topic or are you highjacking this thread?

What do you know about the cloud rising into the heavens from jerusalem at the time the abomination which causes desolation is placed at the end of the gentile occupation of jerusalem?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What do you know about the cloud rising into the heavens from jerusalem at the time the abomination which causes desolation is placed at the end of the gentile occupation of jerusalem?
I am waiting for you to cite the verse you are referring to.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am waiting for you to cite the verse you are referring to.

The timing of the clouds departure from the earth (end of the 42 month occupation )and location (where our Lord was crucified)are given in these few verses as well.

Revelation 11:2 KJV: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Revelation 11:3 KJV: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Revelation 11:4 KJV: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Revelation 11:5 KJV: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Revelation 11:6 KJV: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Revelation 11:7 KJV: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Revelation 11:8 KJV: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Revelation 11:9 KJV: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Revelation 11:10 KJV: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Revelation 11:11 KJV: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Revelation 11:12 KJV: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Now the appearance of this cloud is given in a earlier verse and in both instances the cloud is associated with the earthquake which takes place at that time.Here is the appearance of thecloud as it departs from jerusalem.

Revelation 6:12 KJV: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Revelation 6:13 KJV: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Revelation 6:14 KJV: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

According to revelation.This cloud departs from,jerusalem where our Lord was crucified at the end of the 42 month gentile occupation of jerusalem just when the abomination that causes desolation is place 42 months after the king of the norths occupation of jerusalem began.
42 months.
Daniel 12:11 And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days.

I think John did a great job describing what he saw earthquake and all.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The timing of the clouds departure from the earth (end of the 42 month occupation )and location (where our Lord was crucified)are given in these few verses as well.

Revelation 11:2 KJV: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
Revelation 11:3 KJV: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Revelation 11:4 KJV: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Revelation 11:5 KJV: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Revelation 11:6 KJV: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Revelation 11:7 KJV: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Revelation 11:8 KJV: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Revelation 11:9 KJV: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Revelation 11:10 KJV: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Revelation 11:11 KJV: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Revelation 11:12 KJV: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Now the appearance of this cloud is given in a earlier verse and in both instances the cloud is associated with the earthquake which takes place at that time.Here is the appearance of thecloud as it departs from jerusalem.

Revelation 6:12 KJV: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Revelation 6:13 KJV: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Revelation 6:14 KJV: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

According to revelation.This cloud departs from,jerusalem where our Lord was crucified at the end of the 42 month gentile occupation of jerusalem just when the abomination that causes desolation is place 42 months after the king of the norths occupation of jerusalem began.
42 months.
Daniel 12:11 And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days.

I think John did a great job describing what he saw earthquake and all.

The abomination of desolation is not a nuclear weapon going off. The earthquake associated with the ascent of the two witnesses, ends up that 7000 persons die in Jerusalem as a tenth part of the city's structures fall.

A nuclear weapon going off in Jerusalem would kill basically everyone in the city of nearly a million, plus all the armies of the beast there.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The abomination of desolation is not a nuclear weapon going off. The earthquake associated with the ascent of the two witnesses, ends up that 7000 persons die in Jerusalem as a tenth part of the city's structures fall.

A nuclear weapon going off in Jerusalem would kill basically everyone in the city of nearly a million, plus all the armies of the beast there.

You shouldnt include dogs with the souls of men and tacticle nukes as well are larger nukes are permited in the war of Armeggedon.

So you didnt answer the question.
What causes thecloud to rise into the heavens at the end ofthe 42 month occupation of jerusalem when theabomination thatcauses desolation is placed?

Do you believe it is the breath of an image of J Edgar Hoover hanging in a buiding on the temple mt?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So you didnt answer the question.
What causes thecloud to rise into the heavens at the end ofthe 42 month occupation of jerusalem when theabomination thatcauses desolation is placed?
The two witnesses ascend into a cloud and the cloud is taken beyond the sight of onlookers, getting smaller and smaller as it disappears into the atmosphere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The two witnesses ascend into a cloud and the cloud is taken beyond the sight of onlookers, getting smaller and smaller as it disappears into the atmosphere.

Thats not what revelation says.
What kind of cloud ascends up into the heavens from the earth as a scroll being rolled together and is associated with an earthquake as this cloud is?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thats not what revelation says.
What kind of cloud ascends up into the heavens from the earth as a scroll being rolled together and is associated with an earthquake as this cloud is?
Where in Revelation 11 are you reading "as a scroll being rolled together", and referring to that cloud in Revelation 11?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where in Revelation 11 are you reading "as a scroll being rolled together", and referring to that cloud in Revelation 11?

You do understand the resurrection takes place on the dsy of the Lord dont you?
Even the resurection of those two witnesses?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You do understand the resurrection takes place on the dsy of the Lord dont you?
Even the resurection of those two witnesses?
I am anytime rapture view. Anytime between now and the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

The two witnesses are killed by the beast - so that is after the Day of the Lord has begun.

The Day of the Lord is triggered by the act in 2Thessalonians2:4.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am anytime rapture view. Anytime between now and the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

The two witnesses are killed by the beast - so that is after the Day of the Lord has begun.

The Day of the Lord is triggered by the act in 2Thessalonians2:4.

So you believe the resurrection takes place before Christ comes?

Upvote 0