✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 9:28 (NASB)

Do you believe that I am able to do this?

God is able to do the impossible. But do we believe that He is able to? God's ability to work in our lives is not limited by His inability but by our beliefs. When we limit God to the natural and that which we see, then we shall despair like the disciples at the impossible (Matthew 19:25).

Is God able to regenerate a habitual sinner? Can God recreate this decaying universe? Can God take our cold unbelieving, and fearful hearts and fill us with faith and love? Was God able to create something out of nothing? Is God able to cure my backsliding?

Yes, He is able. But do we believe that He is able? The next time we doubt God's ability and existence, cry out like the pagan, "I do believe, help me overcome my unbelief" (Mark 9:23).

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Wow! Amazing and Beautifully said. He asked Sara why did you laugh. Is there anything to hard for the Lord? Sometimes we have to remind ourselves of this. I have skewed views at times. Like wanting to know how will he do it? What about this or that? I love the way God surprises me and uses people, things to show me his love. It’s amazing and I stand in awe. It’s like I can’t figure my problems out but he has all of the solutions. I say help my unbelief. I get frustrated at my self for my own unbelief or finite thinking. I say to myself just be quiet and ponder things in your heart like mary.

Upvote 0