abdominal pain worrisome

Ruhama

25 'הושע ב
Feb 5, 2003
Visit site
✟891.00
Faith
Messianic
I've got some abdominal pains that are worrying me. I'm over 8 weeks right now and I find that if I laugh or ...erm, related muscular activity down there, I can get these really severe pains that last for just a moment.

Has anyone had this and is this normal or should I get to a hospital asap to check for tubal pregnancy? I've heard you can have little or no symptoms and still have an ectopic pregnancy. I have an appointment in six days for my first exam but I wonder if I should wait even that long.

Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd definately rather bug a doctor and have it be nothing than sit around for a week and be concerned about it.
i agree..... i had pain too at about that time and it was nothing, but i did get it checked right away.... i thought it may be a tubal... hope it all turns out ok...

Upvote 0

sammipher

Blessed stay at home wife and mommy.
Mar 1, 2004
The wonderful south.
✟10,406.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree you should call your doc...usually you will most likely get ur docs nurse...I had pain right in the middle of my tummy for a couple of weeks and doc said that it was very normal..it was the uterus stretching, very normal in pregnancy..told me if there was any blood what so ever to see him a.s.a.p or the er if he was not open...so for safety sake you may want to call ur doc...also if its tubal they can tell with same day ultrasound...my pain just started about a day before I went..lucky for me I was seeing him the next day so all my questions and worries were cleared right up...you never can be too careful when ur pregnant.

Upvote 0