USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
X

Esther 9:20-22

20 Mordecai recorded these events, and he sent letters to all the Jews throughout the provinces of King Xerxes, near and far, 21 to have them celebrate annually the fourteenth and fifteenth days of the month of Adar 22 as the time when the Jews got relief from their enemies, and as the month when their sorrow was turned into joy and their mourning into a day of celebration. He wrote them to observe the days as days of feasting and joy and giving presents of food to one another and gifts to the poor.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
D

And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Philippians 2:8 [KJV])

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
F

(I Corinthians 13:12 [KJV]) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I

Psalm 27:4 KJV

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple.

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
K

(I Timothy 6:15 [KJV]) Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
N

(Galatians 2:20 [KJV]) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
O
1Samuel 15:22. KJV

And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in Obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams,

Upvote 0