Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i have a youtube channel where i read the bible but my channel doesn't grow.
i don't know what to do :help:!

Well to be honest reading the Bible is not exciting or thrilling. You want people to sub you are going to need to do something more than read and it is going to have to be pretty good. You got to work for subs on YouTube you can't just expect people to sub just because. I sub to a lot of videos and would never sub to just someone reading. So in summary you will have to do more than just read if you want followers

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Well to be honest reading the Bible is not exciting or thrilling. You want people to sub you are going to need to do something more than read and it is going to have to be pretty good. You got to work for subs on YouTube you can't just expect people to sub just because. I sub to a lot of videos and would never sub to just someone reading. So in summary you will have to do more than just read if you want followers
i think to read the bible and comment the scriptures is fun. am i wrong?

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i think to read the bible and comment the scriptures is fun. am i wrong?

Yes, you have to some hook to get people. If all your doing is reading and commenting no that is not fun nor exciting. Remember your competing with a lot of things on YouTube you have to get people's interest peeked

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yes, you have to some hook to get people. If all your doing is reading and commenting no that is not fun nor exciting. Remember your competing with a lot of things on YouTube you have to get people's interest peeked

Years ago my YouTube channel was international. I had viewers from just about every country, except North Korea and Iran. Now my country count is only about 40 a month. I am believing that most countries these days are favoring their own youtubers.

rockytopva

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
i would be happy with 100-300 viewers
Well then obviously you need to get creative and do something more than you're doing now right ? Watch some of the other Christian channels that have higher numbers and see what they are doing. Good channels generally require some effort, some design etc... Make the scriptures relevant to the listeners, it takes a little skill.

Ya know you can have live bible study at church or in someones home and you might only get 12 people with an educated bible teacher leading it. Get someone simply reading scripture with no particular connection to the participants lives and that will in due time fade to 0. People need a connection, the reading need to be made relevant to the people viewing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums