Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a way to pray that offered me actual answers and help:

Pray in your own words, just pray, then after some time, stop praying and stay in silence, don't move your body, close your eyes if you want, do nothing, just let the silence take over you, don't engage with your thoughts, think about nothing. Now, pay attention to all things that you experience in this silence, you can see an image in your own mind, you can hear a voice or you can even feel like speaking some words outside, these are the answers you receive! Pay attention to these things!

Repeat this process on and on as much as you want, pray, stay in silence, then pray again and then again stay in silence, the more you do, the higher are chances for you to receive an answer, but you have to have faith... to believe that there's someone ( God ) there to answer you, otherwise, it may not work at all.

You can pray for 10 minutes and then stay in silence 20 minutes, then repeat this process.

I am giving you this, you know, to you all, it's something I found, have no expectation, just be open for an answer and have faith.

• Winner
Reactions: GospelS

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are so many ways! I either find I get answers (in the form of inklings) before I've properly begun, or days later.

Personally I like to fill my mind with wide context, all the things I know about everything, because God's answers arre always to do with something, and I love perspective, but He wants us to grow into free individuals.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are so many ways! I either find I get answers (in the form of inklings) before I've properly begun, or days later.

Personally I like to fill my mind with wide context, all the things I know about everything, because God's answers arre always to do with something, and I love perspective, but He wants us to grow into free individuals.

Yes, there are many ways, but many people don't know about this... they just pray and then go on with life, some pray once and stop because they don't get any answer... but you will not get an answer if you don't listen... It can be anything, an imagine in your mind, a voice in your mind, or the first words you say or someone else says, a sound, there are many ways to get an answer...

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm one who receives responses in the strangest of ways at times. There are times, when after I have prayed, i find myself starting to listen into conversations, being carried out in the spirit and as I continue to listen attentively, I get responses regarding any prayer requests made or anything else pertaining to my life. But then it's like, I get the responses, through what sounds like elderly men, who will be actually holding a discussion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes I just try to visualize the throne room of God Almighty.
Ezekiel 1&2, Rev. 1 are good places to get a depiction of the Almighty in all His Glory. I try to memorize the passages describing what Ezekiel and John saw and meditate on that.

Edit: I wonder if the sea of glass is really clear cut diamonds.

Upvote 0