the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It was last night.

I had some difficulty sleeping and finally got to sleep at 1am. I ended up in a subway train in the dream. I was going somewhere and ended up in some dirty, old underground place that looked like a mess hall. There were cops in there just hanging out. They sent me out again with a package.... A package where I was forbidden to look or know what is inside.

...And then I woke up briefly (in real life) 2am in the morning. And then I quickly fell asleep again.

...Upon sleeping, I came back to where I left off in the dream!! :o I was back in the subway train with the package. Somehow, I managed to spill the contents.

Upon contact with the spilled contents in the dream, I woke up in real life 4am in the morning. I came back to sleep again..

For the third time, I came back to exactly where I left off the dream!! :o Seeing the spilled contents but now there's an old man. The old man explained to me the stuff in the package is a powerful psychedelic/hallucinogenic drug.

....Here comes the scary part...What he told me next - the things I saw when I was "out" (when I woke up in real life) when I got a whiff of that drug wasn't real. Rather it was exactly what that drug is designed to do...sent us off "to another world" with different set of fake experiences and fake memories. :o

And then I woke up again in real life...It was really strange this time as the clock still showed 4am! The time didn't move a second in real life!

For a moment I was convinced, I woke up to another dream. I slept and for the last time, returned to the last scene in the dream but the old man was no longer there and I have gathered back my dangerous cargo.

I nearly lost myself back there. I've lost all notions of feelings and emotions!

Reactions: Senkaku

REBEL CRUSADER

Feb 21, 2017
Canada
✟1,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Cops represent the law. The old covenant. Some try to live their life by it in order to be saved, try and make themselves righteous so God may love them, or just to look all good and holy in front of others, and make others feel not holy enough ( Matthew 23:27“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.). Trying to work the law, you can look good on the outside, but the inside is basically an filthy old crypt of decay.

The law doesn't have the power to save. It only has the power to condemn. Condemnation leads to death. Not eternal life. People being imperfect (only God/Christ is perfect) are not able to keep the law, even though they may have it. They can never keep it. The law is only meant to lead a person to Christ.
This happens eventually after a person has continuously failed at trying to keep it, they should finally at some point come to the realization that they can't. They can't keep God's law but they can't throw God's law away either, since God's law doesn't belong to them. It belongs to God's. So what a person is suppose to do with God's law is give it back to Him. A person goes back to God and tells God that they have tried and tried, but they can't keep the His law. They tell God that they're a sinner, that they'll always be a sinner and that they just can't save themselves with the law or make Him love them by trying to keep it.

So God takes that law away from them which gave sin it's power over them, and He saves that person Himself by His grace (unmerited and unwarranted favor with God) through the sacrifice of His Son.

When a person goes to the law and tries working it, they automatically become a sinner. Guilty of one fraction of the law you are guilty of it all, is what Jesus says. Ironically that first law. Thou shalt not have no other God's before Me.... when a person goes to the law, they are trying to save themselves by it. They are trying to be their own messiah. Their own Jesus. Their own god.

The law was given to man, and it was for a man to fulfill, but that man had to also be God in order to fulfill it.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Cops represent the law. The old covenant. Some try to live their life by it in order to be saved, try and make themselves righteous so God may love them, or just to look all good and holy in front of others, and make others feel not holy enough ( Matthew 23:27“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.). Trying to work the law, you can look good on the outside, but the inside is basically an filthy old crypt of decay.

The law doesn't have the power to save. It only has the power to condemn. Condemnation leads to death. Not eternal life. People being imperfect (only God/Christ is perfect) are not able to keep the law, even though they may have it. They can never keep it. The law is only meant to lead a person to Christ.
This happens eventually after a person has continuously failed at trying to keep it, they should finally at some point come to the realization that they can't. They can't keep God's law but they can't throw God's law away either, since God's law doesn't belong to them. It belongs to God's. So what a person is suppose to do with God's law is give it back to Him. A person goes back to God and tells God that they have tried and tried, but they can't keep the His law. They tell God that they're a sinner, that they'll always be a sinner and that they just can't save themselves with the law or make Him love them by trying to keep it.

So God takes that law away from them which gave sin it's power over them, and He saves that person Himself by His grace (unmerited and unwarranted favor with God) through the sacrifice of His Son.

When a person goes to the law and tries working it, they automatically become a sinner. Guilty of one fraction of the law you are guilty of it all, is what Jesus says. Ironically that first law. Thou shalt not have no other God's before Me.... when a person goes to the law, they are trying to save themselves by it. They are trying to be their own messiah. Their own Jesus. Their own god.

The law was given to man, and it was for a man to fulfill, but that man had to also be God in order to fulfill it.

I don't think the dream was about the law. I only saw the cops for a fleeting moment. I wasn't even thinking about those cops in the entirety of the dream.

The entire dream was about the "secret package" I was sent to deliver.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think the dream was about the law. I only saw the cops for a fleeting moment. I wasn't even thinking about those cops in the entirety of the dream.

I was wondering why the post on the cops as well....thought it was just me. I think this has something to do with the other dream we discussed about the cylinder seal......whatcha think???? :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was wondering why the post on the cops as well....thought it was just me. I think this has something to do with the other dream we discussed about the cylinder seal......whatcha think???? :oldthumbsup:

The dreams are not related.

Have you ever had a dream where you woke up in the middle of the night and you get back to sleep and you came back to exactly where you left in that dream?

That is what I just experienced last night and it happened three or four times within 3 hours!

I was forced to think that dream is real and this one, our real life is the dream world!

Sorry if it sounded very confusing because it is. Last night I felt totally lost dunno which is real anymore.

How would you react having accidentally taken that "super" drug in that dream and you wake up in real life, you get back to sleep again, and you find an old man explaining to you in detail what just happened and what I thought is real *waking* reality is the dream or illusion as a result of contact with the super drug.

No real drugs are involved here... I took the drug in the dream by accident and it almost had "real" rather disturbing results.

I think it seems like the film Matrix but with darker, more convoluted back story. Like when Neo at first he was only dreaming the whole thing. I kinda want to find out where it will lead.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The dreams are not related.

Have you ever had a dream where you woke up in the middle of the night and you get back to sleep and you came back to exactly where you left in that dream?

That is what I just experienced last night and it happened three or four times within 3 hours!

I was forced to think that dream is real and this one, our real life is the dream world!

Sorry if it sounded very confusing because it is. Last night I felt totally lost dunno which is real anymore.

How would you react having accidentally taken that "super" drug in that dream and you wake up in real life, you get back to sleep again, and you find an old man explaining to you in detail what just happened and what I thought is real *waking* reality is the dream or illusion as a result of contact with the super drug.

No real drugs are involved here... I took the drug in the dream by accident and it almost had "real" rather disturbing results.

I think it seems like the film Matrix but with darker, more convoluted back story. Like when Neo at first he was only dreaming the whole thing. I kinda want to find out where it will lead.
Right.....I suppose the only part that I am referring to is when "the man" (when u were 15) told you that you would use this in the future. Not necessarily the cylinder, but on that date something was sealed in the spirit, for to be in the now "today". Does that make sense ??:scratch::scratch:

Upvote 0

REBEL CRUSADER

Feb 21, 2017
Canada
✟1,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Doesn't matter how long the symbolism is there for. The law gave you a delusion which you weren't meant to uncover.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Right.....I suppose the only part that I am referring to is when "the man" (when u were 15) told you that you would use this in the future. Not necessarily the cylinder, but on that date something was sealed in the spirit, for to be in the now "today". Does that make sense ??:scratch::scratch:

The substance in my dream the other night were concealed inside corn cobs. The substance was liquid and looked like water. When it got to my skin, I woke up.

I am doing some reading now on the symbolic meaning of corn cobs often symbolized the flesh or a man or a woman's body.

I went further with research and found a drug that is naturally produced inside a man's body called DMT which is a powerful hallucinogenic drug (just like the old man told me in that dream).

The natural amount of DMT in our bodies is what gives us dreams. The old man in my dream seem to imply I'm under the effects of DMT for a long time now. Of course, instead, I'm dreaming this "real life" and that particular dream was the reality.

So apparently, my dream practically educated me on what causes dreams and it seemed to have revealed some sort of a conspiracy that reality is being distorted by the powers that govern us using a drug.

It may seem like humanity have some sort of collective hive mind and it's being deliberately sabotaged chemically.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums