Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
A “TIMELY” Thanksgiving Day Message for the Nation

John 8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

In this second analogy the debtor begged for mercy:

Matthew 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. 31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. 32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? 34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Now that the “Me Too” movement and their actions are all over the news, everyone seeing it is now “part of the crowd” of persons watching to see how Jesus handled the case the woman caught in the very act of adultery. All these men today accused of committing sexual advances are in the same place as that woman. Some are saying, “Hit them with BIG STONES and make them bleed”! They say, “They deserve to be FIRED FROM THEIR JOBS”! And all news “viewers” are prompted in your own minds to decide what is the best action to take, even when many of the allegations happened in some cases years and decades ago. NOW I want you to see what Father-God sees as He gauges your inner response. “HE THAT IS WITHOUT FAULT, LET HIM FIRST GRAB HIS BOULDER AND HIT THESE MEN”. And how do you know if these men have repented to the Supreme Judge and asked for forgiveness of these misdeeds? NOW …. “Who are you in your blind ignorance to hold these men in contempt, when Father forgave them?

If you want to enter Heaven and please Father God, I suggest that you avoid getting yourself judged by Heaven for meddling in the past affairs other people. Women accused of adultery have God’s forgiveness. And men accused of having committed sexual aggression toward them are also forgiven. Do like those people who watched in the crowd, turn around and walk away without judging anyone or throwing a “mental stone”!

When Jesus was on that cross and said on behalf of ALL MANKIND, “Father, FORGIVE THEM for they know not what they do”. What do you think Father did? Jesus asked that Father forgive all those involved in these scenarios today! Don’t be STUPID! “Judge not that you be not judged”! KARMA is a boomerang! It tends to come back at YOU!

You cannot escape scrutiny by the Heavenly Court in these matters unless you are brain-dead. If you are alive and aware of what is happening in the news, YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE CROWD (in allegory) that watched Jesus. NOW the crowd upstairs (Heavenly Jury) is watching you:

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.