Alexandria
✟8,643.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For with all that is happening around the world right now, many may rightfully ask what's the world coming to? As a believer, is this not a time in which we are called to be the most joyous we might be. Many ask what you may find joyous about a time of death and suffering and my response is that as a believer in Christ, my eyes have gained sight and are able to see The Spirit at work on massive scale!!!! How can they which are blind try to tell them with sight what they see? If you truly believe in Christ, than shall ye not be joyful when you witness the words of God coming to pass?

Just as the Scriptures saith, there's truly nothing new under the sun and I believe we are witnessing one of Gods’ first big talks since the age of social media hath engulfed us. I don't believe this is the end but I do believe that this is indeed a wake up call, a testing of the world, and more importantly a big test of the faith in which we believers proclaim we have.

“For never has there been a greater time to live than now if you live by the flesh, but, truly is this the worse time be alive if you live for the spirit.”

This is a massive sized scale of reaping what hath been sewn collectively on a global scale and as individuals. It may sound hateful but you must observe what is being said first. All that I say is meant to be seen and meditated on, not to force beliefs on you.

For so long the green god (money) has beheld it's power over most of us, even those of us who say we don't worship it. However, we'd be hard pressed to find too many people in our “societies” who don't rely on a form of the “money god” in one way or another to fulfill just the essential things in life. Like any idol God hath told us about, there is no saving power to be found in them. Look at what's happening now. Whenever an Idol falls, it takes the worshippers with them and provides no salvation to the rest. The Lord is trying to wake us up and telling us many things!!!!

Governments play God as well and indeed The Lord is calling us to wake up. For man most times makes a disaster/any bad situation worse but God is the only one who can make good come out of any bad situation!!! I've listened as people have downed Christ and The Scriptures while simultaneously putting all their faith into governments and their scriptures (laws). God is trying to wake us up and telling us many things!!!

There are many conspiracy theories rising up at this moment and God is showing us how we the people are doing the enemies job for them. We have constantly been seperating ourselves further and further with political titles/ideologies, races, and working classess just to name a few of many. This never worked in Old Testament and most assuredly will not work in the time of New Testament. Ever since the elections of 2016, I've witnessed what God is doing at this current moment. Pride goes before a great fall!!! Hypocrites are being revealed in all places and things. People from all sides who bashed one another now accepting what they are supposed to stand against. People who were against hand-outs now begging for hand-outs. People who were all for the people now pushing others away. People who hate the government but are quick to take and do whatever the government tells them. God is trying to wake us up and telling us many things!!!!

It's time moreso now than ever, to get right with God if you are a believer. For our salvation is not set in stone. At any moment we can lose everything, Christ himself saith this!! The workers of darkness have led many of us astray and have been getting us ready to praise the masquerader instead of the True Living God In Christ. For yes God is Love but more people worship Love now more than they do Christ. The devil loves you too, infact so much so that he'll take you any kind of way. God won't do that. God is like a Father with his child or a true friend, they'll tell you when something isn't right while a fake friend will let you be any kind of way. That's not to say that The Lord won't accept you any type of way but rather, God understands where you're at in the beginning and then desires a change in you. The devil doesn't want you to ever change. God is trying to wake us up and telling us many things!!!!!

Yes it's always sad when death is happening and is a true cause for mourning just as one is expected to have sadness when anyone suffers and these things have been happening since the beginning. Nothing we do can stop these things. A perfect world to one person is another persons ideal hell. If I may ask, when's the last time you stopped and wept for the random person who just walked or drove past you whom just lost a spouse, child, sibling, parent, ect just because? God is telling us many things and doing his best to save his children while recruiting new soldiers in his army.

In Old Testament, God showed us where pride gets us and what unity does to us. For God did a lot of things to keep his people humbled and unified but it never worked out by the standards of men. That's why we're in New Testament now and it should no longer be about one group but we still do. God is seeking to reveal the true nature of everyone and showing us our ways and what we're headed towards. It's a puzzling thing to see all the tongues and bodies speaking scripture at this current moment all the while being engulfed in fear and seeking separation. Christ and The Apostles preached unity and peace with full certainty, not fear and divide, with full uncertainty.

It's amazing to see the very people of society right now who were considered or treated lowly at one point or another now being the backbone holding it all together. For in everything that happens, God is either showing or telling us something, sometimes doing both simultaneously.

The Lord is too reminding us what the church is and what it's about. The building is just a building and our bodies are the true temples of God. We're being pushed out to go into the world and proclaim the word. Now that we aren't supposed to be gathered in church buildings, it reveals just how easy it'd be to deny us worship when that time truly comes. Every Apostle represents a different type of believer in the Church and how many Peters’ have just revealed themselves in these times of testing? Just as Peter saith, “I'll never forsake you Lord, some of us have already done this and the trials are just beginning.

The dark forces tried there best to confine Gods’ word to just a building for day but that plan too has and will backfire. Christ didn't stay in one place and preach every week nor did he tell his disciples to stay in one place and preach there every week. For where doth the Son Of Man have to lay his head? Christ commandment was to go out and baptize all the nations, shaking the dust off your feet wherever you go. Now God is calling us to do what should be done every day before his return!!!! Proclaim the Gospel!!

If you were asked right now what the true gospel message is, how many can say it without having to look it up? Test your fellow believers and ask them what the true Gospel message is. It's not about the extra fluff & stuff, it's ony about your faith in the fact that Jesus was Crucified, Died, and Rose From The Dead On The Third Day!!!! Nothing else but that is the fuel to the faith in which saves us.

God is urging us to take the invitation to come home, opening our eyes even though we may see flesh, and giving us hearing even though we may hear sounds.

However, in this day I choose to be joyful everywhere I shall walk. I desire all of us who believe to smile now more than ever, so much so that it causes everyone else around you to be puzzled by your joy. For the Lord is talking to all of us who believe, discerning who is of The Father, who is of the flesh, who is of satan, and using this time now to let those who don't believe dwell on everything in hopes they might receive The Gospel one day. For when they ask why I'm so Joyful, I must say, for only if you knew what we knew, been where we've been, and seen what we've seen, than you'd be joyful too. The Lord is trying to wake us up and telling us many things.

1 Corinthians 12 KJV

12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;

15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.

16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.

17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Peace be with you!!!!

ap_Earwood

I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day...
Apr 6, 2020
Midwest
✟8,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Great read. It's like the Messiah says, "The first shall be last and the last shall be first". It especially rings true when you talked about the people who were once looked down in society being the ones holding it together.

Just wondering, where in the scripture does Christ say salvation is not a stone? I've been looking and trying to find it but I haven't yet. Please tell me where you found it.

Upvote 0
Mar 28, 2020
Alexandria
✟8,643.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you very much for reading this and responding.

As for the Stone of Salvation, yes it's true that those who are "truly" in Christ can never be snatched away from his hands, there are those who are in his presence currently whose hearts aren't fully there.
Like Christ saith in Peter---
2 Peter 2 King James Version (KJV)
2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

I wrote it in that way more so for those who believe in their favorite scriptures but not the source (The Holy Spirit) of those scriptures with their whole heart and soul. Mainly those who can quote great scripture yet still live solely for flesh and not spirit, if that makes sense to you.

May peace be with you!!!

Upvote 0