A Third Temple In Jerusalem, Breaking News?

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟84,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could This Be Possible, A Third Temple In Jerusalem?

Haaretz News:

Christians and Jews Now Compare Trump to Persian King Cyrus – Will He Build the Third Temple?
Like Cyrus 2,500 years ago, Trump is seen as an instrument of God. And the plan: to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount – where the Al-Aqsa Mosque currently stands
Allison Kaplan Sommer Dec 16, 2017 11:16 PM

BreakingIsraelNews
Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration ‘Enormous Step Towards Bringing Third Temple’
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz December 7, 2017 , 9:30 am

CBNNews.com
Is Trump's Jerusalem Declaration an Opportunity to Build Third Temple?
12-12-2017

NewsWeek
Will Trump Hasten the Arrival of the Messiah? Jews and Evangelicals Think So
By Cristina Maza On 12/11/17 at 4:14 PM

WNDNews
Trump's Jerusalem declaration sparks talk of 3rd Temple Israeliactivist:'Words of prophecy are coming forth from the Bible and becoming facts'
Published: 12/10/2017 at 4:25 PM

Muslim Times
How can we build the Third Temple together?
By Zia H Shah on December 6, 2017

Last edited:

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You don't believe a third temple will be built?

You know me long enough to know where I stand on third temple, Truth7t7. Here and CARM.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Third Temple will never be built in Jerusalem. Because the prophecy of Ezekiel indicates the place of the future Temple: The Third Temple will be built in the Judean Desert, between the streams of Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot, on the southern slope of the mountain.
location1080.jpg

All these empty talk about building a copy of the Second Temple is just a trick of Satan who wants Christians to do nothing for the construction of the Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, and thus did not create the conditions for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟84,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Third Temple will never be built in Jerusalem. Because the prophecy of Ezekiel indicates the place of the future Temple: The Third Temple will be built in the Judean Desert, between the streams of Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot, on the southern slope of the mountain.
location1080.jpg

All these empty talk about building a copy of the Second Temple is just a trick of Satan who wants Christians to do nothing for the construction of the Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, and thus did not create the conditions for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
What group is supporting this work/belief?

Your the first I've heard of "Judean Dessert"?

The Orthodox claims are the temple mound above the "Western Wall"?

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What group is supporting this work/belief?

Your the first I've heard of "Judean Dessert"?

The Orthodox claims are the temple mound above the "Western Wall"?

This research was carried out by our home church. We did not rely on Jewish or Christian traditions, but relied on the prophecy of Ezekiel.

In the prophecy of Ezekiel, the method of determining the location of the future Temple is indicated. More about this you can read here, here and here.

I have nothing to do with orthodox developments, their Temple project is completely inconsistent with Ezekiel's prophecy.

116313.png

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This research was carried out by our home church. We did not rely on Jewish or Christian traditions, but relied on the prophecy of Ezekiel.

In the prophecy of Ezekiel, the method of determining the location of the future Temple is indicated. More about this you can read here, here and here.

I have nothing to do with orthodox developments, their Temple project is completely inconsistent with Ezekiel's prophecy.

116313.png
Who exactly is providing the funding to build this temple ?- the orthodox have already built all the furnishings and garments to be used in the new temple they plan to put their money into the temple mount -only political matters have stalled the construction of it
there will be a temple built where the Man of Sin declares he is God then that temple is ruined -
then there will be a temple built for the true King Jesus -

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟84,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

116313.png
I have seen your websites posted, I see only you as a teacher and believer in this?

What group of Jews are following this concept?

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who exactly is providing the funding to build this temple ?- the orthodox have already built all the furnishings and garments to be used in the new temple they plan to put their money into the temple mount -only political matters have stalled the construction of it
These political issues, which impede the construction of orthodox, are unsolvable.

Our work on the Temple project was financed only by the Lord God: my mother constantly shared with us her pension. As for financing the construction itself, this is not my question. I live without any documents in a country hostile to me, in a remote corner, I can not have a bank account.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
These political issues, which impede the construction of orthodox, are unsolvable.

Our work on the Temple project was financed only by the Lord God: my mother constantly shared with us her pension. As for financing the construction itself, this is not my question. I live without any documents in a country hostile to me, in a remote corner, I can not have a bank account.
The political matters can be and will be resolved-

Doing research on where you believe the temple should be built is fine - but it is necessary to have the support of the people who would worship there for it to be used even if it were to be built

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have seen your websites posted, I see only you as a teacher and believer in this?

What group of Jews are following this concept?
And why do you need a group? I do not create a group. Who can understand the meaning of Ezekiel's prophecy, he himself can create a group.

For all the time that we were engaged in the Third Temple project, since 2010, I have received no more than a dozen emails from sympathizers for this idea. Of these, five people tried to do something, but they almost did not succeed. Because Christians do not understand Ezekiel's prophecy, passively wait for the devil's steps when he deigns to build a temple. And why does the devil need a temple? He already reigns instead of God in the hearts of most people.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The political matters can be and will be resolved-

Doing research on where you believe the temple should be built is fine - but it is necessary to have the support of the people who would worship there for it to be used even if it were to be built
Of course, this is a big problem, that no one wants to study the prophecy of Ezekiel himself, everyone prefers to rely on theologians' interpretations. The issue is not so much in supporting this Temple and its location, the question is the truth of this scheme of the Temple and the truth of the location found.

On the spot that was determined on the basis of the prophecy of Ezekiel, there may be the ruins of the ancient altar of Abraham. And if we are lucky, the archaeologists will find the wreckage of the very knife of Abraham, by which he almost killed his son. Perhaps, there will also be remains of a sacrificial ram over 4000 years old. Then everything will be confirmed.

The problem is that I can not contact Israeli archaeologists.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And why do you need a group? I do not create a group. Who can understand the meaning of Ezekiel's prophecy, he himself can create a group.

For all the time that we were engaged in the Third Temple project, since 2010, I have received no more than a dozen emails from sympathizers for this idea. Of these, five people tried to do something, but they almost did not succeed. Because Christians do not understand Ezekiel's prophecy, passively wait for the devil's steps when he deigns to build a temple. And why does the devil need a temple? He already reigns instead of God in the hearts of most people.
While I find it commendable to have a passion or desire for Ezekiel's prophesied temple - no men can cause Gods prophecy to come true if it does not line up with Gods timeline which only He knows .
The devil does not need a temple but God has declared that He will send the delusion of a man called the Man of Sin who will declare he is God and will accept him as God -God has said He will do this because people reject the the truth of Jesus so He sends them a delusion that they will believe - As God made it clear a long time ago -even though it has been revealed it will happen -people chose to serve their self instead of God

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of course, this is a big problem, that no one wants to study the prophecy of Ezekiel himself, everyone prefers to rely on theologians' interpretations. The issue is not so much in supporting this Temple and its location, the question is the truth of this scheme of the Temple and the truth of the location found.

On the spot that was determined on the basis of the prophecy of Ezekiel, there may be the ruins of the ancient altar of Abraham. And if we are lucky, the archaeologists will find the wreckage of the very knife of Abraham, by which he almost killed his son. Perhaps, there will also be remains of a sacrificial ram over 4000 years old. Then everything will be confirmed.

The problem is that I can not contact Israeli archaeologists.
I believe I read that the real temple is located just a few hundred yards from the temple mount through archaeological digs , but the Jews have not yet accepted it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
While I find it commendable to have a passion or desire for Ezekiel's prophesied temple - no men can cause Gods prophecy to come true if it does not line up with Gods timeline which only He knows .
The devil does not need a temple but God has declared that He will send the delusion of a man called the Man of Sin who will declare he is God and will accept him as God -God has said He will do this because people reject the the truth of Jesus so He sends them a delusion that they will believe - As God made it clear a long time ago -even though it has been revealed it will happen -people chose to serve their self instead of God
The fact is that this delusion of a man has been in effect for a long time, only it is hidden.

And it becomes clear misconception is after we will build the Third Temple, which will gather the messengers of all the firstborn of the churches of God. Because in that part of the Christian religion that will not send their messengers, their leader, the man of sin, will be revealed.

Not the devil is the initiator of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ - we are the active side. We build the Temple and are saved - on the opposite side will be the enemies of Christ.

Therefore, the passivity of Christians regarding the construction of Ezekiel's Temple plays in favor of the devil.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The fact is that this delusion of a man has been in effect for a long time, only it is hidden.
Gods word states otherwise - It declares a man will sit in the temple and declare to the world that he is God and demand that everyone worship him as God and if a person does not do so they are put to death and he also declares war on the Jewish people and calls for them all to be killed and sends the army to kill them unless they declare the Man of Sin to be God this is why the scripture says that the Jews in Judea must flee to the wilderness - This has not yet happened but will in the future

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe I read that the real temple is located just a few hundred yards from the temple mount through archaeological digs , but the Jews have not yet accepted it
Absolutely no matter where the First and Second Temple was built. A different place is indicated in the prophecy of Ezekiel. 1) Ezekiel, the priest, did not recognize the place, because it was not Jerusalem; 2) a high mountain (and not a hill); 3) a southern slope (rather than a north-western slope); 4) a 1488 x 1488 meter square should be cleared of any foreign buildings, especially cleared of graves; 5) a source of water under the Temple threshold (Jerusalem has no such source), 6) two streams of water, there is a dual number in Hebrew - in Ein Gedi and Ein Eglaim.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
[Staff edit].

The reference of the Man of Sin is a man God has put in that place who has the power that no other human in history could of ever had - the Man of Sin is empowered by satan who has power of satan - a whole other manner of ruler - He is the imposter of the Almighty who the Almighty has sent to people who would rather believe a lie than the truth so that is what God has said He will give them

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Truth7t7
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
[Staff edit].

Orthodox Jews can not build a temple in Jerusalem, because most Israeli politicians are atheists and sensible people who do not want to start a war with the entire Islamic world. In addition, the vast majority of Christians around the world will look at such a temple as a product of the devil and will not in the least support Israel in this matter.

Even if we imagine a hypothetical picture that Orthodox Jews built a copy of the Second Temple in Jerusalem, and Israel was able to defeat a billion Muslims (or how many of them there, I do not know), then this temple would simply be a booth for connoisseurs of antiquity, a museum of antiquity. There can not be any antichrist there, in principle, because only the high priest, once a year, can enter the Holy of Holies, and no person can sit in the Holy of Holies.

The temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel must be built 1) for the assembly of all the saints, 2) for the conversion of all Israel, all Jews to Jesus Christ - because it will be quite simple when a large number of believers in Jesus Christ gather in Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0