a third of the angels fell?

GuardianShua

Feb 2, 2004
✟10,653.00
Faith
Do you believe that both dreams Joseph had were about the same thing? Or present tense and future?

Why the similarities of Genesis 37 and Rev 12 then? Why have something so similar and not share meaning?
You are correct, there is a shared meaning, but the interpretation is offencive. Joseph's dream is both present tense and future. Some prophecies have more then one meaning, and this one later includes Rome. The sun, moon, and the twelve stars are separate entities.
One of the stars is the faithful South, Mount Zion. Do not forget this, a Jew is one by election, and not birth right. The notion that the elect is by birth right was introduced by the Hellenist to combat Christianity.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
You are correct, there is a shared meaning, but the interpretation is offencive. Joseph's dream is both present tense and future. Some prophecies have more then one meaning, and this one later includes Rome. The sun, moon, and the twelve stars are separate entities.
One of the stars is the faithful South, Mount Zion. Do not forget this, a Jew is one by election, and not birth right. The notion that the elect is by birth right was introduced by the Hellenist to combat Christianity.
Not sure what you are saying here Michael, I don't see this including Rome it was for the time it was written, we must remember that even though we are reading it almost 2.000 years later.

How can the sun, moon and stars be separate entities and by separate what do you mean? Remember that the Dragon is also in the sky as well as the serpent.

A Jew is one born a Jew or converted.

Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lulav, I'm wondering how far the sky symbolism goes in that chapter. If there is Virgo and the dragon and such, then what symbolizes Michael? Any thoughts about that verse?

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Here are some sites that have a bit of what my friend discovered. I don't necessarily agree with everything stated so take what you will from them. :)

The charts help to picture it better.

Revelation 12

The Star Revealed This one has better screen shots of the sky and also speaks about Draco.

I don't see Michael being mentioned as a vision so this may be actual as on earth, in heaven.

Upvote 0