A System of Global Slavery is being prepared

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
More people are looking for the Antichrist today. No one is even looking for the Second Coming. I think they would rather reject a false prophet, than accept a message from John the Baptist.

I think its more like "when you are not looking for Jesus, to a certain extent, you are (already) looking for the anti-Christ" - you should be searching for the One, rather than hoping to escape the 'other'.

It is because of the cloud of witness, that people will consider John's message; while you are right that there are false prophets, history teaches us that John's message was powerful even despite that. There is reason to believe that the Holy Spirit will use that power, for good (being prophesied to come after Christ, presumably with a messenger of His own, in John).

People no longer fear the Sanhedrin, the way they did in Jesus time, this factor taken together with the coming of the Holy Spirit and John's message, we could see a totally different result, to what we saw in Jesus - not that we won't suffer, but that our suffering will have a power that Jesus did not enjoy in His time. I suppose it is down to us, to surrender to God, in that power and wait for the coming of the Holy Spirit to empower us to another degree?

I don't doubt that the world would have destroyed itself several times over, if it had not been for Christ, but we had Christ - let's not waste the time, with the next challenge as it presents itself: we are overcomers, victors and conquerors - the enemy has nothing on us and his conceit will soon be known for what it is. Take heart. Take heart, in Christ. Jesus said He would "not leave us orphans" - I trust that, for tribulation or rapture, whatever comes.

Thanks for the opportunity to think about these things.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
More people are looking for the Antichrist today. No one is even looking for the Second Coming. I think they would rather reject a false prophet, than accept a message from John the Baptist.
Since there is no “the Antichrist”, and John the Baptist is long dead, it’s all a waste of time. Folks need to be concerned with obeying Jesus and make disciples.

• Agree
Reactions: LightLoveHope
Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who deceived all of the nations during the first century?

I would that rather say we know who deceived all the nations until the reformation came and because of the first century reformation the abomination of desolation (Kings in Israel) and temples made with human hands came to a end .

Having finished all the work with the father and Son as God (salvation) Jesus gave up the spirit essence of life to the father who worked with the Son of man.

When the veil was rent from the top to the bottom by the finger of God the gospel revealed to the public eye there was no infallible man as good teacher and Lord standing there in the holy of of holy, as God.

The veil representing the foreskin of the Son of man Jesus' The sign of circumcision used in that parable .It also having finished all the word required for salvation fulfilled the prophecy of Joel. A new kingdoms of priest men and woman from all the nations of the world.

Mankind today used as the temple of God to hold out the gospel of peace to the whole world the order of government of peace turning it back to the time period of Judges . No outward representation using a hierarchy of men (Fathers, Kings, Queens and Princes) to lord it over what they considered the non venerable .The jealous of the Jews in regard to the pagan nations kings in the place of our unseen God proved them to be false prophets

Along with fulfilling the prophecy of Joel it also opens up the under understanding hid in the parable in Revelation 20 .Again the veil was rent and there was no Jewish man standing in the holy of holies . The voice was from heaven. it would seem he will be loosed for a short while again to deceive mankind Jew and gentile that God is a man as us and not the Spirit essence of God the spirit of truth as law. . like no other.

Revelation 20: 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

It could be compared to the Wizard of Oz . When the vile was rent the lie was exposed. No God sitting their just the torn veil to represent the circummsion of the first born from above. The spirit of lies could no longer deceive all the nation .

Some today are preparing to built another abomination of desolation a the temple made with human hands .They must ignore the new order of priesthood. We are the temple not made with human hands and in the new heavens and earth there will be none. God having destroyed all kings on earth, venerable men, who lord it over the flock or others faith.

The father not seen came to establish he is the king of Kings and Lord of lords in whom the faithless Jews refused to serve by faith (the unseen heavens or third heaven the hidden glory.

Psalm 89:27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

Ask your self how did the father make the Son of man Jesus higher than all the kings of the earth.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm currently reading a book which claims that Premillennialists are "morbidly yearning for the extinction of modern society."

I actually believe that supposition... they do seem to be in love with the idea...

What book is it?

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The technology now exists to tag and track humans, like they are cattle.

Rev 18:23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

The Plan for a Global System of Slavery (mercola.com)

When posing this question, you have to answer what is freedom and what is reasonable conformity to a free society?

We get our food through supermarkets, our kids educated by the state, our transport and infrastructure provided by government, our security from the police and army, our medical services from hospitals, our work from employers who sell products within the laws framed by our society.

So our "freedom" is integrated in complex interaction with 1,000's or millions of people built on trust.
With the flow of information and commerce this complexity is growing, both in potential for miss-use and also benefit.

As a whole society we have to decide the point of freedom and conformity we desire and want, which is established over time. What radicals desire is to picture we are victims and the enemy is the state against which we should rebel, when we are active participants in the system and it has worked well to date.

What recently with the election fraud claims is lying free speech needs to justify itself and be fined and restricted when it has no foundation, so that everyone has a reasonable starting place to begin legitimate discussions of serious issues. Brexit is another prime example of lies distorting reality, when the deal we have now is worse than where we were in 2016, and none of the benefits have actually appeared, because this was actually about identity and it changing, and those who hate this, not about what works and what is a reasonable way forward.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm currently reading a book which claims that Premillennialists are "morbidly yearning for the extinction of modern society."
Yes. It is one of the cruelest teachings of Dispensational Futurism. The "secret rapture ", which many have been indoctrinated . This teaches a no- persecution scenario diabolically opposed to the teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
One should admit that millions of Christians over the centuries have been persecuted for the faith. Some experiencing horrifying deaths. What makes Darby so special as to discount our brothers and sisters! I wish they would read up on"The Great Disappointment " from the mid 19th century. Yet another false prophetic promise gone horribly wrong. As far as the OP, keep conspiracy out of the Christian walk .Be blessed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think its more like "when you are not looking for Jesus, to a certain extent, you are (already) looking for the anti-Christ" - you should be searching for the One, rather than hoping to escape the 'other'.

It is because of the cloud of witness, that people will consider John's message; while you are right that there are false prophets, history teaches us that John's message was powerful even despite that. There is reason to believe that the Holy Spirit will use that power, for good (being prophesied to come after Christ, presumably with a messenger of His own, in John).

People no longer fear the Sanhedrin, the way they did in Jesus time, this factor taken together with the coming of the Holy Spirit and John's message, we could see a totally different result, to what we saw in Jesus - not that we won't suffer, but that our suffering will have a power that Jesus did not enjoy in His time. I suppose it is down to us, to surrender to God, in that power and wait for the coming of the Holy Spirit to empower us to another degree?

I don't doubt that the world would have destroyed itself several times over, if it had not been for Christ, but we had Christ - let's not waste the time, with the next challenge as it presents itself: we are overcomers, victors and conquerors - the enemy has nothing on us and his conceit will soon be known for what it is. Take heart. Take heart, in Christ. Jesus said He would "not leave us orphans" - I trust that, for tribulation or rapture, whatever comes.

Thanks for the opportunity to think about these things.
"If I send an epidemic of sickness among my people; then, if my people, who bear my name, will humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin and heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears will pay attention to the prayer made in this place."

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Since there is no “the Antichrist”, and John the Baptist is long dead, it’s all a waste of time. Folks need to be concerned with obeying Jesus and make disciples.
Being prepared is a waste of time? People should waste their time obeying God. Making disciples is our only purpose.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I actually believe that supposition... they do seem to be in love with the idea...

What book is it?
It is not morbid to desire the end of sin.

It is denying God's Word to claim there has been no sin for the last 1990 years.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

What book is it?
I do, too. The book is "The Lost Art of Scripture" by Karen Armstrong. I don't agree with everything she writes, but it's fantastic research through different religions, one of the best books I've ever read, and they're a lot :).

• Informative
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is not morbid to desire the end of sin.

It is denying God's Word to claim there has been no sin for the last 1990 years.

No one, to my knowledge, has ever claimed there's been no sin these last two millennia.

But pre-millennialists do have a morbid fascination with all things satanic, to the extent they have more to say about him than our Lord and Savior.

I'm sure I've remarked at least once on this forum about them thinking the book of Revelation reveals Satan instead of a book that reveals exactly what it claims to reveal: "The Revelation of Jesus Christ"... It makes people wonder exactly who the premillenialists worship anyway..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do, too. The book is "The Lost Art of Scripture" by Karen Armstrong. I don't agree with everything she writes, but it's fantastic research through different religions, one of the best books I've ever read, and they're a lot :).

I'll have to look into it, and her... sounds interesting anyway..

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Being prepared is a waste of time? People should waste their time obeying God. Making disciples is our only purpose.
Being prepared for what?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No one, to my knowledge, has ever claimed there's been no sin these last two millennia.

But pre-millennialists do have a morbid fascination with all things satanic, to the extent they have more to say about him than our Lord and Savior.

I'm sure I've remarked at least once on this forum about them thinking the book of Revelation reveals Satan instead of a book that reveals exactly what it claims to reveal: "The Revelation of Jesus Christ"... It makes people wonder exactly who the premillenialists worship anyway..
Then you have missed all the New Covenant discussions.

The Second Coming and downplay of Christ ruling on earth for 1000 years has been the error creeping into the church.

The Second Coming begins the final harvest and happens before the Trumpets even start. That is the glory of God on the throne and the Lamb that most here deny, so saying that is morbid and teaching us to look for an AC instead is a lie.

Christ will reign for 1000 years where no sin nor a sin nature are present and Satan is bound. Denying this is pretending the last 1990 years were something different than actual reality.

So this false claim that some here keep preaching is a distortion of the truth. No one is looking for Satan, as much as those denying reality altogether. There is not going to be an AC either. So all can just forget about that false teaching as well.

As for complaining about free speech, freedom is over. You all wanted to give up righteousness for ungodliness in all governments. That ship has sailed. Welcome to the "Roman tribulation", ie false PAX. The tribulation was never about enduring to the end. It is the end of Adam's flesh and blood period. If you think teaching about a rapture is "all evil", perhaps teaching the Second Coming could happen any minute, instead of the wrong place that is taught now, should be the goal. No one is teaching the truth about the Second Coming and the Day with the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
What if God did, and all rejected his message?

It is still not too late, but every second wasted brings the day closer.
John the Baptist was beheaded and now in heaven. He is not coming back.
There is a tradition that Enoch and Elijah are to return (Jude 14, Rev 11:14) and some say it maybe Elijah and Moses, on account Moses appeared at the transfiguration and his death was questionable.
Regardless they will convert some, but most will reject them as dangerous religious wackos and they will be put to death as everyone cheers. Remember Jesus before Pilate?
Slavery is our future and we are going to love it.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Then you have missed all the New Covenant discussions.

The Second Coming and downplay of Christ ruling on earth for 1000 years has been the error creeping into the church.

The Second Coming begins the final harvest and happens before the Trumpets even start. That is the glory of God on the throne and the Lamb that most here deny, so saying that is morbid and teaching us to look for an AC instead is a lie.

Christ will reign for 1000 years where no sin nor a sin nature are present and Satan is bound. Denying this is pretending the last 1990 years were something different than actual reality.

So this false claim that some here keep preaching is a distortion of the truth. No one is looking for Satan, as much as those denying reality altogether. There is not going to be an AC either. So all can just forget about that false teaching as well.

As for complaining about free speech, freedom is over. You all wanted to give up righteousness for ungodliness in all governments. That ship has sailed. Welcome to the "Roman tribulation", ie false PAX. The tribulation was never about enduring to the end. It is the end of Adam's flesh and blood period. If you think teaching about a rapture is "all evil", perhaps teaching the Second Coming could happen any minute, instead of the wrong place that is taught now, should be the goal. No one is teaching the truth about the Second Coming and the Day with the Lord.

If your not living under the new covenant then your under the law and remain in your sins... it as as simple as that.

As for Jewish dreams of worldly dirt, those Jews who dreamed that dream were rejected by the Builder... don't join them, it's not the path you want to be on.

God's people have a King right here and right now, and He a Kingdom that He's inherited. Come be a part of it, that's the call..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
The Second Coming. That is the only thing to be prepared for.
If we obey the Great Commission, we will be. He’s not coming back early.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The technology now exists to tag and track humans, like they are cattle.

Rev 18:23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

The Plan for a Global System of Slavery (mercola.com)

Hi BaBerean2,

I agree, and have just written about that in my blog area. The main agenda is for the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to be the `lender of last resort.` As nations get more in debt they will look to the IMF for help and gradually the shift will take place, from the US dollar to the IMF`s SDR`s (Special drawing rights).

As that is a basket of currencies and a token is given, (SDR) then finally the `token` becomes the currency. This is what happened before the Euro came into being. Europe had a basket of currencies and a token for them, till finally the token became the currency and the Euro was born.

Those who are planning this move to the IMF, know what they are doing and think they `have our best interests at heart.` (as if).

All written in the notes on the IMF`s web site.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If your not living under the new covenant then your under the law and remain in your sins... it as as simple as that.

As for Jewish dreams of worldly dirt, those Jews who dreamed that dream were rejected by the Builder... don't join them, it's not the path you want to be on.

God's people have a King right here and right now, and He a Kingdom that He's inherited. Come be a part of it, that's the call..
Are you referring to being a slave to sin, that some here claim to love?

There is no earthly Kingdom to join or be a part of yet. So claiming to join one right here and right now is impossible. The only way to get to that kingdom is through shedding this physical flesh. Perhaps that is why some claim the eternal kingdom is so morbid, but that is thinking with carnel flesh and that is dead thinking.

Neither is the Jewish kingdom just "of dirt", that is still the carnel flesh doing all the thinking.

Upvote 0