Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Many times people post something that I am sorry about. Like or agree and none of the others really work in letting the person know that you are sorry they are feeling badly about something. A simple emoticon of sympathy is such an easy way to let them know you care rather then having to post a sympathy especially if you are not familiar with the poster. Especially if you don't have the time and you leave and never get back to it and sometimes you have no answer for them but you just want to let them know that you care.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟767,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many times people post something that I am sorry about. Like or agree and none of the others really work in letting the person know that you are sorry they are feeling badly about something. A simple emoticon of sympathy is such an easy way to let them know you care rather then having to post a sympathy especially if you are not familiar with the poster. Especially if you don't have the time and you leave and never get back to it and sometimes you have no answer for them but you just want to let them know that you care.
Interesting idea. Do you mean emoticons/smilies, or the "ratings" seen at the bottom of all posts? As for Ratings, many people use the "prayers" rating or "friendly" (the heart) rating in that way.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Interesting idea. Do you mean emoticons/smilies, or the "ratings" seen at the bottom of all posts? As for Ratings, many people use the "prayers" rating or "friendly" (the heart) rating in that way.
That's why I thought of it as often prayers doesn't work. I'd like to see it in the ratings at the bottom of posts. "Friendly" doesn't really do it when you are sympathizing..

Upvote 0