✟16,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!

Does anyone have a good resource for studying Psalms? Preferably audio, as I can listen while I work. And study when I'm at home.

God has laid it on my heart to study Psalms.... It's funny, when I was first saved, I was like "what a dusty old songbook. I guess it would be good for if I'm feeling down to hear about hurts and hopes, but I don't really care..." (Never out loud of course. This is just the prideful stuff we say inside that later on we're like "Oh how silly you were :) ")

Now I love Psalms... It's incredible how rich and full it is. Through my studying, one person said that the Psalms are the beacon that sheds light throughout the rest of the Bible, cover to cover. They're filled with amazing prophecy, amazing testimonies, amazing doctrine... I've never been more excited to take on such a massive adventure.

I'm currently going through Dr Vernon McGee's "Thru the Bible" audio series on Psalms, and it has been a very rich commentary. But I feel like I'm just a stone skipping across a vastly deep lake (Vernon himself even admits he wishes he could spend more time diving into it). There has already been so much revelation... But I'm ready for something more. I'd like to get the next resource set up for when I finish McGee's

Thank you in advance!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: royal priest

Kenobi

Mar 5, 2020
Midwest
✟16,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Kenobi

Mar 5, 2020
Midwest
✟16,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wordsearch Bible I use this free app to access lots of online biblical materials. The Spurgeon, "Treasury of David" is free from them as well. It is not audible though.

Thank you! Free is probably more preferable than audio. I enjoy reading, I was just hoping for something to listen to at work. But I can refer to this in my studies at home. Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0