A Strangely Vivid Dream.. How would you interpret this?

NewFaither

Dec 7, 2017
Kansas
✟7,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all. If you take the time to read this and comment, I will be very blessed and glad you took the time.

Well, to start off.. I was lying in bed for quite some time a hour or two ago, just trying to fall asleep. I think it may have been due to all the strong tea I drank. I have to wake up at 4 CST for work! Anyhow, I guess I eventually fell asleep.
So where my mind actually activated inside of this dream and realized what was going on, it felt real! I was inside a room at my Grandmother's house. I was laying on the floor and I felt this crippling, tingling, feeling take over my body. It was in my back, mainly on the left side. As I can remember I was wondering what the world is going on. I looked over at a small screen that looked like an ancient computer (green letters with a black background) and from what I read on it, it said "The series you're a part of can be ended. Do you wish to depart and meet Mother board" I took this as I was dying and it was asking if I wanted to meet my creator, and I had a choice if I wanted to die or not. So I started to "let go" thinking it may be time and let this overwhelming sensation take over my body. It almost felt as if my soul was leaving and my body was dying. It was such an intense tingling, almost uncomfortable, I wasn't sure to trust it or not. So, immediately while in this state I was scared and brought myself back to conscious in the dream, still laying on the floor, with the choice still in front of me. I looked back at the screen and finished reading what it said. The rest read out, "Or do you wish to continue to live and receive gifts and money?" I wasn't sure what all this meant, so like I would in real life, I got my phone out to research what was going on. I started trying to type in my question and the tingling sensation starting fighting me, not allowing me to look it up. This sensation was like an electrical pulse, just spreading from my back through my whole body, not comforting at all (I mean, it was a start to death) so I started asking, "What if I don't want to die yet? I still have my Mom and family to think about. I don't want them to find me dead." Then all the sudden the sensation turned into a rubbing on my back, going up and down. Like someone using their hand to comfort me, still the same feeling, just more focused and what not. So I asked, "Is this you God? If so pat my back" The rubbing stopped and the thumping on my back began. But then I immediately thought 'what if this is Satan trying to deceive me into death' so I said, "Or is this Satan?" After I said that the patting on my back got faster and more intense, like it was forcing me to wake up, and wake up I did. When I woke up in bed I still had the tingling feeling in my back. So now, I am here. Do you think this was God or the Deceiver? It felt all so real. Like I would have died if I kept letting go when I felt my soul leaving and body dying. I don't know what to think and am almost afraid to go back to sleep. What's your thoughts?

Also, I have Lord of the Rings on and there was a part in the movie that was almost matching with what was going on in the dream. I don't remember what part it was.

Thanks for reading and any comments.

God Bless You,
NewFaither

• Friendly
Reactions: Sarah G

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The only person who can be sure of what the dream means is the dreamer.
I suspect though that you have some inner turmoil or decision-making going on about where you are in life. Do you end what you are trying to do and forget it or continue to the end which would reap a better reward if you can finish? God does give us dreams while we sleep... for some it's the only time He gets a word in edgewise into life! :D

I would make sure of your salvation experience, and reaffirm your faith and trust in Him.
Then reflect upon why you might think what you are doing is "dying" and whether you really want to continue it or take a new course?

• Winner
Reactions: NewFaither
Upvote 0

NewFaither

Dec 7, 2017
Kansas
✟7,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your reply, Drjean. A very wise, and accurate interpretation. It may be because of my lukewarm faith. Maybe He was trying to wake me up and show me He's still there, watching and waiting for me to make the right decisions and to repent my sins, and to help others. Either way, I now thank him for this little message and was able to fall back to sleep, after watching a few Preacher videos and turning on some relaxing Christian music. Your post encouraged that. Thank you, Sister. Have a blessed day. Much love.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,245.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I think often our dreams are the place where the fears we usually suppress can come to the surface.

I'd reflect: what are you most afraid of? Is that fear realistic? Is it driving your behaviours, and if so, is that a healthy thing?

Upvote 0

Jonathan Leo

Dec 18, 2017
Cork
✟16,857.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. If you take the time to read this and comment, I will be very blessed and glad you took the time.

Well, to start off.. I was lying in bed for quite some time a hour or two ago, just trying to fall asleep. I think it may have been due to all the strong tea I drank. I have to wake up at 4 CST for work! Anyhow, I guess I eventually fell asleep.
So where my mind actually activated inside of this dream and realized what was going on, it felt real! I was inside a room at my Grandmother's house. I was laying on the floor and I felt this crippling, tingling, feeling take over my body. It was in my back, mainly on the left side. As I can remember I was wondering what the world is going on. I looked over at a small screen that looked like an ancient computer (green letters with a black background) and from what I read on it, it said "The series you're a part of can be ended. Do you wish to depart and meet Mother board" I took this as I was dying and it was asking if I wanted to meet my creator, and I had a choice if I wanted to die or not. So I started to "let go" thinking it may be time and let this overwhelming sensation take over my body. It almost felt as if my soul was leaving and my body was dying. It was such an intense tingling, almost uncomfortable, I wasn't sure to trust it or not. So, immediately while in this state I was scared and brought myself back to conscious in the dream, still laying on the floor, with the choice still in front of me. I looked back at the screen and finished reading what it said. The rest read out, "Or do you wish to continue to live and receive gifts and money?" I wasn't sure what all this meant, so like I would in real life, I got my phone out to research what was going on. I started trying to type in my question and the tingling sensation starting fighting me, not allowing me to look it up. This sensation was like an electrical pulse, just spreading from my back through my whole body, not comforting at all (I mean, it was a start to death) so I started asking, "What if I don't want to die yet? I still have my Mom and family to think about. I don't want them to find me dead." Then all the sudden the sensation turned into a rubbing on my back, going up and down. Like someone using their hand to comfort me, still the same feeling, just more focused and what not. So I asked, "Is this you God? If so pat my back" The rubbing stopped and the thumping on my back began. But then I immediately thought 'what if this is Satan trying to deceive me into death' so I said, "Or is this Satan?" After I said that the patting on my back got faster and more intense, like it was forcing me to wake up, and wake up I did. When I woke up in bed I still had the tingling feeling in my back. So now, I am here. Do you think this was God or the Deceiver? It felt all so real. Like I would have died if I kept letting go when I felt my soul leaving and body dying. I don't know what to think and am almost afraid to go back to sleep. What's your thoughts?

Also, I have Lord of the Rings on and there was a part in the movie that was almost matching with what was going on in the dream. I don't remember what part it was.

Thanks for reading and any comments.

God Bless You,
NewFaither
I’ll try my best to interpret that dream,

When you say you were in pain, it sounds like your living with a serious decision in life that troubles you. The computer could be your subconscious that has you in your dilemma aka offering you both choices, when you say in your dream do you want to go home or go back to a life of riches and wealth, I believe it’s a work related issue. Are you living to work, or working to live? It sounds like your dream is showing that you are killing yourself to work. The fact you fought it and said you have family to stay for shows that you are right to to put others above yourself. Then you received a rubbing sensation which shows comfort with your decision. You asked if the comforter was God and if so pat your back to which it agreed. When you doubted and asked could it be Satan, the thumping got intense as if to wake you up to which you did. It could be God telling you to wake up to your life and realize the following,
Stop doubting me,
Don’t be deceived by the devil,
I am your comforter,
Start living for your family other than yourself,
Over Working for your wealth is killing you,
Take your focus off money and start focusing on family,
You have a serious life changing decision,
Do you continue in your ways which lead to death, (could be physical)
Or do you change for the benefit of those around you

That’s what I get from it,
It might make sense to you, I don’t know
Hope it helps
God Bless
Jonathan

Upvote 0