Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So just as to give you a focus to the tribulation we all face: be aware that the Devil is preparing now for Armageddon.

I have seen him land believers with sins that are not theirs!

There is no way the last will deny Christ because of this ("you will by no means go through the cities of Israel before I come back"), but you can be sure the Devil is going to throw a fit if it stops working towards the war he asked for.

What is the point of a war with God? (that is what they have started to say!)

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,

So just as to give you a focus to the tribulation we all face: be aware that the Devil is preparing now for Armageddon.

There is no way the last will deny Christ because of this ("you will by no means go through the cities of Israel before I come back"), but you can be sure the Devil is going to throw a fit if it stops working towards the war he asked for.

In your lifetime you will have many troubles .. but the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Nobody knows the timing of the Rapture so the world will mourn because they shall be left behind.
Rev 1:7
“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

The Parable of ten virgins clearly indicates that Jesus will fetch His bride at the unknown hour be4 the Tribulation.
6048906968_aa3a33a7d7_b.jpg

But at the 2nd coming of Christ after the 7 years of grief Tribulation there will be no more virgins awaiting Him but the DEVIL AND KINGS OF THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE DAY as they will be prepared for the Armageddon battle.

Rev 16 13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the *GREAT DAY of God Almighty. *GREAT DAY = 2ND COMING OF CHRIST
Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Jesus will return from heaven with His raptured saints after the Feast of the Lamb, to battle at Armageddon.

Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.
13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.

This Army of Jesus are the resurrected early church and the raptured end time wise virgins who will judge the angels and the wicked people.
1 Cor 6:2 Or do you not know that the Lord's people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?
3 Do you not know that we will judge angels?

JESUS WILL RULE THE NATIONS AFTER ARMAGEDDON BATTLE
Rev 19:15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What do you mean?

I mean the Devil does not know whose sins are whose.

The Devil presumes being God means knowing how much sin is sin and suggests that it should be punished.

As such, the Devil can only resort to tempt men to war with God, whether in the Heavens, on Earth, or below (where he is going).

• Informative
Reactions: Sanoy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Tribulation has been ongoing since the very start of Christianity.

The devil has always been in battle with those of us who truly love God.

Nothing new in your post OP.

Nothing new?

As in you were expecting something new?
Or you are just saying I will find what I said echoed in the Bible?
Or new what??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Nothing new?

As in you were expecting something new?
Or you are just saying I will find what I said echoed in the Bible?
Or new what??

All old news my friend.

Any real Christian has God at the forefront of their whole being. No need to worry about the devil when you put all your faith and trust in God.

Upvote 0

straykat

Apr 17, 2018
Catacombs
✟22,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there,

Don't give the devil that much credit. Do you think when Christ said he'd come as a Thief in the Night, that only we humans are kept in the dark.. but Satan is somehow privy to the mind of the Lord? He's just as clueless as we are. Moreso. And he's always destroying, prowling like a lion looking for anyone to devour, as scripture says.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Don't give the devil that much credit. Do you think when Christ said he'd come as a Thief in the Night, that only we humans are kept in the dark.. but Satan is somehow privy to the mind of the Lord? He's just as clueless as we are. Moreso. And he's always destroying, prowling like a lion looking for anyone to devour, as scripture says.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Indeed, wonderful quote: far better than mine.

Upvote 0