a spirit of excellence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we demand the best from god. when we pray, we stand on the word of god and know he will fullfill every detail and know we will receive an answer! we know it! becuase he said it! and he cannot lie!
the proverbs say that "his word is settled in heavon forever!"
so we demand the best of god. because god is nothing less than the best right? it is knowing his character, his integrity that stimulates this faith.

WE DEMAND THE BEST OF GOD! because if he didnt give the best, he wouldnt be god.

BUT DONT EVER DEMAND THE BEST OF GOD, UNLESS YOU DEMAND THE BEST OF YOURSELF! god is not mocked.
that means to turn your nose up at him. to say "i wont do this for you, i wont do that for you, but you better do this, your god!"

dont demand god to be excellent for you, unless your willing to be excellent for him.
he never goes back on his word, but we do all the time.
he is nothing but holy, yet we cant seem to live a day without some kind of comformity to sin.
he is always ready, yet we are the most unprepared people ever.
he is always moving, yet we are the lasiest people ever.
he is consistent, yet we cant keep a daily rutine.

look at yourself.
do you resemble excellence?
if not, maybe thats why youve yet to see the excellence of god.
have we seen the excellence of god?
people die everyday from sickness and disease, when we are supposed to heal them by the power of god!
how many people really hear gods voice? most people only know of their pastor or some old prophet actually hearing gods voice.
are we winning the lost? yes we are, but in the same manner that the disciples did? most christians have never won one soul to god. it is only a few radical excellent people doing what is being done, and it will never be complete untill the entire body unites, only when the entire body works together can the body truely function effeintly, only then will we reap our highest potentail.

when you think of excellence, who do you see?
do you resemble that person?
i must say i failed that test by a mile.

but why? why are we so crippled and lame compared to the men of god we stand in awe of?

i am convinced it is because of the truth we find in these scriptures.
2cd cor. 9.6
but i say, he that soweth sparingly shall also reap sparingly; and he that soweth bountifully shall also reap bountifully.
gal 6.7
be not deceived: GOD IS NOT MOCKED! for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap.

i say this to myself everyday
" I REFUSE! TO BE ANYTHING LESS THAN AN AWESOME MAN OF GOD!"
but now that ive read that scripture again i see that it isnt about my desire, even if i want it with all my heart, UNLESS I SOWE AN AWESOME SEED, I WONT GET AN AWESOME HARVEST!

A FARMER KNOWS HE ONLY GETS WHAT HE PLANTS. NOTHING MORE.

we want the best from god, it will require you giving your best!
you must have a spirit of excellence, a commitment to keep your word, a high standard of holiness, a spirit of excellence in everything you do.
and to see the excellence of god in your life you must also sow an excellent seed.
we want to know all truth, but we will need to spend hours days and years studying the word and listening to god in order to do that. and many refuse.
we want to hear gods voice clearly, but we need to spend hours praying, and days or weeks fasting to do that. and many refuse.
we want to walk in the mighty power of god, yet jesus said "this kind cometh not out but by prayer and fasting" and many refuse.

how excellent are you for god? how much of your life are you giving him to work with? just how commited are you?
how much are you willing to do? how bad do you want it?

look at your seed.
YOUR HARVEST WILL NEVER EXCEED THE EXCELLENCE OF YOUR SEED!

final thought
untill you see excellence in yourself, youll never see the excellence of god. he doesnt accept lasiness or lack of commitment.

this is powerful
the proverbs say in 3.32
"for the froward(or perverse, sinful)man is abomination the lord.
but his secret(place) is with the rightouse!

my god, there are hidden or secret things in god, hidden places, hidden powers, hidden revelation, hidden anointings, hidden things.
that not just anyone can have, not just anyone will get these things! only the rightouse, only the excellent!

now, i walk carefully, and fearfully, i dont want to sin in anyway, BECUASE IT DISQUALIFIES ME FROM HIS SECRET THINGS!
OHHHHH HOW I WANT THEM!
if i mess up, i repent and start again. but being wiser, going farther than the last.
"failure narrows the road to success"
failure defines your path, making it clearer and clearer, as you should learn from your mistakes.

i understand, grace, but through grace we able to be holy and perfect, even as he is holy and perfect. under the grace and empowerment of the new covenant, that is the holyspirit.
be perfect(or complete) even as your father in heavon is perfect.
man, that changes the standard doesnt it?
now there is no excuse, no short coming is justified. we were commanded to go farther, thus we must have the ability, we will never be burdened past what we can bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.