A special prayer for the Christmas Season

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Christmas is a tough time of year for many people, and if you know of someone who is having this tough time and hates Christmas then this prayer is for you. Please replace the xXxX with the person's name in this prayer and give that person a bit of hope to hang onto this Christmas. I personally know of at least 6 people in my life that are effected by this and I want to give this prayer to the world, and years are streaming down my face as I write this. Again I will make a point that I have already made in the main body of this post. If you make Jesus first He will make you first.

It does not matter what it is, Jesus knows all about it, and that's good enough for me. Jesus I just lift up xXxX to You. You know what the situation is and I ask you for financial support and physical, spiritual and mental support. Amen. XXxX put your full trust in Jesus and He will come through with a solution for whatever it is, and since I am sick while I am praying this He will answer. The point I am making is that if you put Jesus first, He will put you first. May God be with you.

Last edited:

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My prayers also to you Russ for thinking of others rather than yourself. This is exactly the heart of Jesus. May the Lord bless you and keep you through all your illness as I'm sure He is already.
My prayer is also for any in despair or trouble to cry out to God to save them and put their trust in Him. The very reason our Saviour came: to seek and to save those who are lost so they like the prodigal son would run to our heavenly Father who waits for us with arms outstretched.:groupray:
God bless you Russ.:hibiscus:

Reactions: ItIsFinished!
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christmas is a tough time of year for many people, and if you know of someone who is having this tough time and hates Christmas then this prayer is for you. Please replace the xXxX with the person's name in this prayer and give that person a bit of hope to hang onto this Christmas. I personally know of at least 6 people in my life that are effected by this and I want to give this prayer to the world, and years are streaming down my face as I write this. Again I will make a point that I have already made in the main body of this post. If you make Jesus first He will make you first.

It does not matter what it is, Jesus knows all about it, and that's good enough for me. Jesus I just lift up xXxX to You. You know what the situation is and I ask you for financial support and physical, spiritual and mental support. Amen. XXxX put your full trust in Jesus and He will come through with a solution for whatever it is, and since I am sick while I am praying this He will answer. The point I am making is that if you put Jesus first, He will put you first. May God be with you.

Thank you Russ for composing this prayer and may the Lord bless you my friend!

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you all for your kind comments , and I say to all of you, Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas! I am OK now , Jesus has healed me, but there are others who need healing so I quote myself 'Put Jesus First, and He will put you first!" That needs to be said my friends.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for your kind comments , and I say to all of you, Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas! I am OK now , Jesus has healed me, but there are others who need healing so I quote myself 'Put Jesus First, and He will put you first!" That needs to be said my friends.
AMEN

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For all of you who want some scripture, well just for you:

The Birth of Jesus Christ
Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mat 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

That is what Christmas is all about, and giving so if you care about your fellow man, show him that you really care , give him or her your gift of time! Listen to someone today! Anyone! Give them your ear and SHOW them the heart of Christ, don't try to explain it in words. With the busy rushed way of this world, your time and prayers are the most valuable things you can give this Christmas season. Take the time to listen to someone who is really struggling at this moment. And I must stress that in order to do this you must forget about your own problems! Give it all to Jesus first, then you can care for others. That is my gift to you. A gift of time and caring. May Jesus bless you all. Russ

Upvote 0