Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sparrows_0-360x640_zpsth9kipej.jpg

Luke 12:6-7
Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Each and every one of us feels so very alone sometimes. Despite all the assurances found in the Bible we grow weary of solitude, the overriding sense of being alone. We feel forgotten and separated. Even those that often attend worship services and Christian groups are not immune to this. It comes against every believer. My friends I well know what you are experiencing. Both my wife and I have been separated from other Christians for a long while. Due to physical disabilities, pain, and in part not being able to find a church or group that we can easily fellowship with we have to encourage each other and survive the wilderness of the back side of the desert. I'm always surprised when attacked by Christians that launch assaults for our not being able to attend regular church services. Many times this is based from positions of security and self righteousness. I've made that very mistake before and had to repent of the sin of unrighteously judging others. We are to judge but we are to judge with righteous judgement which the Holy Spirit will show us. I've learned that if I criticize, harshly judge then by and by God will give me a turn at bat to see how I'll perform in the same circumstances. Then like Job;

Job 6:7 KJVS
The things that my soul refused to touch are as my sorrowful meat.

But praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ! His wonderful Holy Spirit has sustained and lifted our sunken hearts! I want you to know He is always with you if you are a born again believer. He promised He would never ever ever leave us or forsake us or in any wise abandon us! Yes, we may often feel like that sparrow alone on the house top but we are not! We are of much more value than many sparrows. He impressed this scripture on me recently as I looked into first Thessalonians;

1 Thessalonians 5:11 NASB
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

The Lord was saying even though you don't have a group to worship with just keep praying together and lifting each other up as you are doing. He wasn't saying we would always be alone in the wilderness but to continue to build each other up. We have done this for decades even when we were in regular church attendance and fellowship. Living in a rural place up in the woods has only heightened, increased, if possible, our dependence on the Lord. The Lord will help you find fellowship.

You who have a Christian spouse must do the same. Husbands, your wives need it so much and wives the priest if you house needs it so much.

Be of good cheer my Christian brothers and sisters. You have not been left alone. The Holy Spirit promised by the Lord Jesus is with you and He is with me! Lift up your eyes and your voice right now and begin to praise His Holy name for He has already suffered everything that you are feeling. Every single thing. Those forty days and nights He spent in the wilderness He was attacked and pressed in every way. He was a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. You will never experience anything that he has not already suffered through.

John 14:18-20 NASB
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. [19] After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. [20] In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

You, we are not alone! He abides faithful. Thank and praise Him for always being with you! God bless you my friends, please receive this word of encouragement from a one that believes in the love of the Master, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,316,963.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Sparrows_0-360x640_zpsth9kipej.jpg

Luke 12:6-7
Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Each and every one of us feels so very alone sometimes. Despite all the assurances found in the Bible we grow weary of solitude, the overriding sense of being alone. We feel forgotten and separated. Even those that often attend worship services and Christian groups are not immune to this. It comes against every believer. My friends I well know what you are experiencing. Both my wife and I have been separated from other Christians for a long while. Due to physical disabilities, pain, and in part not being able to find a church or group that we can easily fellowship with we have to encourage each other and survive the wilderness of the back side of the desert. I'm always surprised when attacked by Christians that launch assaults for our not being able to attend regular church services. Many times this is based from positions of security and self righteousness. I've made that very mistake before and had to repent of the sin of unrighteously judging others. We are to judge but we are to judge with righteous judgement which the Holy Spirit will show us. I've learned that if I criticize, harshly judge then by and by God will give me a turn at bat to see how I'll perform in the same circumstances. Then like Job;

Job 6:7 KJVS
The things that my soul refused to touch are as my sorrowful meat.

But praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ! His wonderful Holy Spirit has sustained and lifted our sunken hearts! I want you to know He is always with you if you are a born again believer. He promised He would never ever ever leave us or forsake us or in any wise abandon us! Yes, we may often feel like that sparrow alone on the house top but we are not! We are of much more value than many sparrows. He impressed this scripture on me recently as I looked into first Thessalonians;

1 Thessalonians 5:11 NASB
Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

The Lord was saying even though you don't have a group to worship with just keep praying together and lifting each other up as you are doing. He wasn't saying we would always be alone in the wilderness but to continue to build each other up. We have done this for decades even when we were in regular church attendance and fellowship. Living in a rural place up in the woods has only heightened, increased, if possible, our dependence on the Lord. The Lord will help you find fellowship.

You who have a Christian spouse must do the same. Husbands, your wives need it so much and wives the priest if you house needs it so much.

Be of good cheer my Christian brothers and sisters. You have not been left alone. The Holy Spirit promised by the Lord Jesus is with you and He is with me! Lift up your eyes and your voice right now and begin to praise His Holy name for He has already suffered everything that you are feeling. Every single thing. Those forty days and nights He spent in the wilderness He was attacked and pressed in every way. He was a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. You will never experience anything that he has not already suffered through.

John 14:18-20 NASB
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. [19] After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. [20] In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

You, we are not alone! He abides faithful. Thank and praise Him for always being with you! God bless you my friends, please receive this word of encouragement from a one that believes in the love of the Master, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Thank you. This is a precious testimony and encouragement.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Each and every one of us feels so very alone sometimes. Despite all the assurances found in the Bible we grow weary of solitude, the overriding sense of being alone. We feel forgotten and separated. Even those that often attend worship services and Christian groups are not immune to this. It comes against every believer. My friends I well know what you are experiencing.

This is a good word. Reminds me of another thread a brother posted just a few days back, quoting Tozer on how the true saint of God must sometimes walk alone:
The Saint Must Walk Alone

I have a dear sister who's calling is so strong that she has found it impossible to truly open up to anyone about it. There are parts she hasn't even shared with me yet. I have a similar calling, and the feelings of loneliness are pretty difficult to endure sometimes.

I know this is going in a slightly different direction, but really it is the same thing in a way. Often those who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters in Christ are not there to listen, to encourage, and to be friend. Instead they judge, and find fault, and criticize so that you are made to feel alone from the very people you should be receiving encouragement from.

But we must always forgive, and seek to be a blessing to others regardless. Only it sure is nice when we receive a good word of encouragement from someone. It can mean the world sometimes.

So I agree fully with what Brinny said. :oldthumbsup:
Thank you. This is a precious testimony and encouragement.

God bless you!

Upvote 0