Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Apologies for offending you, but I think I'll wait for more feedback. If it's offensive to others here. I will certainly not post any of what I believe to be a song from a believer to Jesus, here on this forum/site. Maybe I need to go over the rules a bit closer, again, I do apologize if this offended you.

• Friendly
Reactions: KevinC1129
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Apologies for offending you, but I think I'll wait for more feedback. If it's offensive to others here. I will certainly not post any of what I believe to be a song from a believer to Jesus, here on this forum/site. Maybe I need to go over the rules a bit closer, again, I do apologize if this offended you.

Some members make you wonder! We can be kind whether that's to our liking or not.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Downhill Prevention!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If there's already a thread like this, I apologize.

One of my faves lately,

I've never heard this song or this group before. Awesome, sister! Thank you for sharing that. Now, I've got another great song to be inspired by! :)

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Glad you like it Mark:) Sometimes a song just "shows up" and hits me right where I am, God bless, Denise
Sure sounds like pure gospel to me, I remember Terry Talbot's, 'I Am He', left a lasting impression on me.

I had not been a Christian very long when I first heard it. It's still one of my personal favorites.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Reactions: KevinC1129
Upvote 0