Colorado Springs
✟12,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, my name is Tony. I am the scrum of the earth though saved by christ alone. I love all mankind there for I will speak the truth, yes even when painfully or taboo. I wander to christ and not the world. But i will gladly consider you a friend of your kind to me. If not i will still show you genuine love, for i care for all of you. I. Use the bible, promise keepers ministries and living water ministries as my tools, not to mention my own life and testimony. So I pray perhaps some will come to know christ though my efforts, as I take up the full armor of God. I awnser the charge to share the gospel where ever I go, here comes a warrior for Christ wandering the battle call!

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome ScumYetServant; always a pleasure to welcome another lover of Jesus! As we all feed your personal relationship with Him that we might keep the faith and finish our courses.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Greetings, my name is Tony. I am the scrum of the earth though saved by christ alone. I love all mankind there for I will speak the truth, yes even when painfully or taboo. I wander to christ and not the world. But i will gladly consider you a friend of your kind to me. If not i will still show you genuine love, for i care for all of you. I. Use the bible, promise keepers ministries and living water ministries as my tools, not to mention my own life and testimony. So I pray perhaps some will come to know christ though my efforts, as I take up the full armor of God. I awnser the charge to share the gospel where ever I go, here comes a warrior for Christ wandering the battle call!
Welcome to Christian Forums, ScumYetServant. I pray that you walk with the Lord all your life.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images

Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ScumYetServant

Mar 28, 2018
Colorado Springs
✟12,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YW; I'm sure you will find your way around the threads soon.
Yes,I already have, In fact I have had a featured thread with over 100 messages on it already, I feel blessed to make such an impact and cause much thought and discushion as a new member.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes,I already have, In fact I have had a featured thread with over 100 messages on it already, I feel blessed to make such an impact and cause much thought and discushion as a new member.
Keep up your efforts, and it's good to see the open Bible in your avatar. :)

Upvote 0

ScumYetServant

Mar 28, 2018
Colorado Springs
✟12,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep up your efforts, and it's good to see the open Bible in your avatar. :)
Thanks for the encouragement, I try to be like a barean and search the scriptures to discern what is true and offer viewpoints from scripture. But also notice the cross the focus is christ, with the light shining Down on it from the father above and the holy spirit within the saved.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0