Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Michael, I have shown how you are dishonest. Your main method of dishonesty is the strawman argument. That indicates that you cannot answer the actual arguments or questions asked.

And you are still blowing up responses that do not need blowing up.

Bah! You're just projecting again because you feel guilty about the fact that none of your references were actually peer reviewed, and Clinger's commentary wasn't even based on 'peer reviewed material' (whatever that actually is) as you keep ranting on about! :) Holy cow!

As a matter of fact, not a single website reference that you cited actually dealt with *any* of Alfven's materials. :)

Get real. The only one being dishonest with themselves is you.

Upvote 0

Seipai

Jan 20, 2014
✟1,266.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Bah! You're just projecting again because you feel guilty about the fact that none of your references were actually peer reviewed, and Clinger's commentary wasn't even based on 'peer reviewed material' (whatever that actually is) as you keep ranting on about! :) Holy cow!

As a matter of fact, not a single website reference that you cited actually dealt with *any* of Alfven's materials. :)

Get real. The only one being dishonest with themselves is you.

No, it is clear that I am not. You have not been able to show a strawman argument of mine. I do not tend to blow up almost every post. And you still cannot understand the simple concept that since you are pushing material never accepted by scientists that you are the one who has a higher bar that you have to pass over.

It does not take a peer reviewed article to debunk nonsense.

And yes, my sites did deal with Alfven's materials. You obviously do not understand the very ideas that you are behind since they debunk Alfven's work on failed prophecies of his materials. These people understood the consequences of what Alfven and your other buddies have predicted. They are not observed in nature.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
FYI, my criticisms of WIMP theories in that thread turned out to be rather prophetic after those three straight strikes over the past 18 months! Nice! :)

BBC News - Popular physics theory running out of hiding places
LUX dark-matter search comes up empty - physicsworld.com
'Perfect' Electron Roundness Bruises Supersymmetry : Discovery News

Ahh yes, good ole SUSY theory, another Fairie Dust theory they still won't let die a natural death. The only problem with the standard theory of physics is it does not predict their beloved fairie Dust dark matter, so of course it must be incorrect. :doh:

Who could ever think that it just might be the dark matter theories that are incorrect and mere Fairie Dust? 25 years of searching, and not even the slightest hint. All because they ignore what 99% of the universe is, and the electrical processes active everywhere.

From the Earth's near environment.

Magnetosphere-Ionosphere Coupling

To the moon.

Electric Moon Zaps Solar Winds | David Reneke | Space and Astronomy News

To Saturn.

Icy Moon Zaps Saturn with Electron Beams

But astronomers still pretend space is electrically neutral, all to keep their Fairie Dust theories alive.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.