New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anyone want to join me in this prayer request for 2008?

Wake up in the morning and pray for every child born on that day.

This is a simple way to give thanks to God. Pray for that innocent baby born on that day.

May all the children born on 1/1/08 and every day after come to know the saving Grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. May this prayer be uttered for every new day in 2008
cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0
Dec 25, 2007
Philadelphia Biblical University 200 Manor Ave. La
✟15,115.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ah, this is an excellent idea. surely I will set my mind towards such a prayer each day.

I pray that we may all remember the children born worldwide, each few seconds, that they would come in contact with Christ-like, loving Christians who will show them a way of life that they are awestruck and amazed, all on behalf of their Heavenly Father who enables any Christian to live in a manner transformed from the worldly ways.

Upvote 0

TexasSky

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Texas
✟12,139.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anyone want to join me in this prayer request for 2008?

Wake up in the morning and pray for every child born on that day.

This is a simple way to give thanks to God. Pray for that innocent baby born on that day.
What a beautiful way to honor the Father.

I will try to remember to pray this prayer each day.
Thank you for suggesting this!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TrinityFrEak

stuggaling teenager
Apr 11, 2007
Basom, NY
✟8,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear lord,
i pray for the new year that is coming,

for the new;

babies,

relationships,
and even the old ones,

for the dieing,
and the sick,

adventures,

and memoiries to come.

and anything else we can't possibly list all at once, but lord we pray for the new year as it will come and go, and history will retpete itself in one way or another as you tell us in the book of Ecces.
amen.

Upvote 0