• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

A Simple Prayer and Advice For All :)

Discussion in 'Prayer Partners' started by gospels, Mar 12, 2020.

1. gospels

gospels Seven is ALL. Seven is ONE. Supporter

+1,287
    India
    Christian
    Single
    My prayer for all:
    Father, Your name be kept Holy.
    Your Kingdom come, Your Will be done.
    Nothing more, Nothing less, Nothing else.
    For Kingship, Power and Glory are Yours forever.
    Amen.

My advice to all:
    Be still. Fret not. Do your part (obeying God). Embrace every trial. Praise God for everything. Remember we are working for our heavenly master and that we're here because God wants us here, right now, for His purpose.

• Like Like x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+5,777
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Very good :oldthumbsup:

3. gospels

gospels Seven is ALL. Seven is ONE. Supporter

+1,287
    India
    Christian
    Single
  4. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+16,299
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I am reminded of Psalm 46.10: "Be still, and know that I am God".

5. Cbowles

Cbowles God blessed and hallowed the 7th day Supporter

+321
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Greetings and Salutations gospels,
    Awesome reminder thank you very much, you are so encouraging.