Michigan
✟8,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My name is Adam Jason Malicke. There is a matter that is my duty and responsibility to bring to your notice. My Lord and Savior is The One Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am a real man, typing this message at a public library in the small town I live in.( Mesick, Michigan)
I will quote only scripture:
Listen closely to Our Brother Luke as he witnesses and quotes Our Lord and Savior warning us in reference to signs of The End of The Age: (For the sake of saving you researching several versions, I will quote three:
K.J.V
Luke 21:8
"Take heed that ye be not decieved: for many shall come in my name , saying, 'I am The Christ' and 'the time draweth near': go ye not therefore after them.
N.A.S.
" Take heed that you be not misled; for many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he' and 'the time is at hand.' do not go after them."
Williams
"You must take care not to be misled about it! For many will come bearing the name of the messiah, and saying 'I am he' and 'the time is near.' Do not go after them.

Jesus Christ later in chapter 21 states in the explaination of a parable: "The Kingdom of God is near".....Thereby making a point of differentiation between those who preach "the time is near" and those who preach "the Kingdom of God is near".......Christ warns us to not follow anyone using the phrase "the time is near" or "the time is at hand" or 'the time draweth near, etc......
Now listen closely as I quote The Book of Revelation:

K.J.V.
Rev. 1:3
""Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."
N.A.S.
"Blessed is he who read and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it: for the time is near."

KJV
22:10
" And he said unto me, seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand."
NAS
" Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near."
Williams
" Then he said to me "do not seal up the words of the prophecy contained in this book: for the time of their coming true is near."

You can look up any other translations that you wish. It all means the same.Jesus Christ specifically warns us to not follow anyone who uses the phrase "the time is near( at hand)" and the author of Revelation uses that exact phrase twice, in the very first chapter and the last, thereby sealing the words of that prophecy with a phrase Jesus Christ warns us to not follow.
My name is adam jason malicke. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ commands me that I must warn you to not follow anyone preaching the Book of Revelation. It is a false prophecy. This is Scriptural Truth. You cannot argue it.
Listen closely, for The Kingdom of God is at hand.

( Demand from your Governors and President that they reveal to you the contents of a message they received titled "The Song of The Morning Dove". Our Lives depend on it.)

Moderators, if you want to verify I am a real person you are welcome to call of text me 231-434-8990..Adam

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Might I simply offer that of course you must be reading fully through books to really get the accurate meaning of verses you encounter, and of course that Luke 21 is especially more difficult, and requires cross comparison to the other gospels for aid. Even with this, I don't expect to be able to know when very well, but at most only to recognize some signs. Also I'd like to offer this on how soon is "soon" from 2 Peter -- ch 3 v 8, but also in the fullness of the verses (not just one in isolation):

"3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.b That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells."

We should read holistically, that is, in total, absorbing full books, taking our time. It is certainly fine to let Revelation wait, and not to give it special focus when other books are not yet read through and digested and applied. Getting to it last in that way would allow anyone a much better chance at discernment, right? Not that it will then yield easy and clear discernment in more than a few places.

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
K.J.V Luke 21:8
"Take heed that ye be not decieved: for many shall come in my name , saying, 'I am The Christ' and 'the time draweth near': go ye not therefore after them.

Jesus Christ later in chapter 21 states in the explaination of a parable: "The Kingdom of God is near".....Thereby making a point of differentiation between those who preach "the time is near" and those who preach "the Kingdom of God is near".......Christ warns us to not follow anyone using the phrase "the time is near" or "the time is at hand" or 'the time draweth near, etc......

Sorry, there are 2 problems with your interpretation, here. First, Jesus is talking about an actual person/s, when He says, "...for many shall come..." Second, you forgot the word 'and'. Jesus says not to follow anyone who says that 'I am The Christ' AND 'the time draweth near'. The 'AND' connects the two sayings together.

To say that Jesus is warning us not to follow anyone/anything using the phrase "the time is near" or "the time is at hand" or 'the time draweth near, etc., is incorrect. What Jesus is warning us about here, is not to follow ANYONE (an actual person/s) who comes saying that they are The Christ AND that the time is near.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, there are 2 problems with your interpretation, here. First, Jesus is talking about an actual person/s, when He says, "...for many shall come..." Second, you forgot the word 'and'. Jesus says not to follow anyone who says that 'I am The Christ' AND 'the time draweth near'. The 'AND' connects the two sayings together.

To say that Jesus is warning us not to follow anyone/anything using the phrase "the time is near" or "the time is at hand" or 'the time draweth near, etc., is incorrect. What Jesus is warning us about here, is not to follow ANYONE (an actual person/s) who comes saying that they are The Christ AND that the time is near.

Nice point! I think you got it. The two parts are together in that way by clear reading, and in various translations.

Reactions: danstribe
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did a Bible search to see if Revelation is unique regarding a time drawing near. I could not find any reference in the Gospels but I did find the following verses.

Hebrews 10:37 For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay.

James 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near.

So if we deny Revelation we must do the same for James and Hebrews.

Mark describes this save verse in Mark 13:5
"5 And Jesus began to say to them, “See that no one leads you astray. 6 Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and they will lead many astray."
It is quite possible that "The time draws near" was added into the text. Much like Mark 16:16 where some source texts say "Believe" and others say "Believe and be baptized". 2 Thessalonians 2 gives a view into why they would do this. The idea that Jesus was coming back soon was so prevalent that churches began to fear they missed it. Paul never denies that he is coming "soon" but instead tells them what must happen first. If "coming soon" was to be a key word for an antichrist then we should see Paul addressing this phrase directly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My name is Adam Jason Malicke. There is a matter that is my duty and responsibility to bring to your notice. My Lord and Savior is The One Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am a real man, typing this message at a public library in the small town I live in.( Mesick, Michigan)
Listen closely to Our Brother Luke as he witnesses and quotes Our Lord and Savior warning us in reference to signs of The End of The Age: (For the sake of saving you researching several versions, I will quote three:
K.J.V
N.A.S.
" Take heed that you be not misled; for many will come in my name, saying, 'I am he' and 'the time is at hand.' do not go after them."
Williams
"You must take care not to be misled about it! For many will come bearing the name of the messiah, and saying 'I am he' and 'the time is near.' Do not go after them.

K.J.V.
""Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."
N.A.S.
"Blessed is he who read and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it: for the time is near."

KJV
" And he said unto me, seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand."
NAS
Williams
" Then he said to me "do not seal up the words of the prophecy contained in this book: for the time of their coming true is near."

You can look up any other translations that you wish. It all means the same.Jesus Christ specifically warns us to not follow anyone who uses the phrase "the time is near( at hand)" and the author of Revelation uses that exact phrase twice, in the very first chapter and the last, thereby sealing the words of that prophecy with a phrase Jesus Christ warns us to not follow.
My name is adam jason malicke. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ commands me that I must warn you to not follow anyone preaching the Book of Revelation. It is a false prophecy. This is Scriptural Truth. You cannot argue it.

( Demand from your Governors and President that they reveal to you the contents of a message they received titled "The Song of The Morning Dove". Our Lives depend on it.)

Moderators, if you want to verify I am a real person you are welcome to call of text me 231-434-8990..Adam
If you hit the edit button you can take out your cell phone number, the moderators already verified you are real when you verified your email address in signing up here. Or you wouldn't be posting. Meanwhile you need to seriously do some more studying.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
N.A.S.
Williams

Im not sure but I don't remember hardly anyone saying they are Yeshua. Charles Manson I guess. That's the only one I can think of. I have heard of accusations that certain powerful people say they are, but when I listen to the actual quote, it's just not there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
N.A.S.
Williams

Im not sure but I don't remember hardly anyone saying they are Yeshua. Charles Manson I guess. That's the only one I can think of. I have heard of accusations that certain powerful people say they are, but when I listen to the actual quote, it's just not there.

and..........very important indeed

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The return of Jesus Christ to earth is going to be an unmistakable event. It's only the already deceived who could be tricked into thinking Jesus has returned because some guy pokes his head out of the woodwork someplace and say's He is Jesus. But the believers of that time will know the real Jesus' call.

Don't get all hyper spiritual and be watching too much youtube on the end times..

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,629.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My name is Adam Jason Malicke. There is a matter that is my duty and responsibility to bring to your notice......
Jesus Christ specifically warns us to not follow anyone who uses the phrase "the time is near( at hand)"

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ commands me that I must warn you to not follow anyone preaching the Book of Revelation. It is a false prophecy. This is Scriptural Truth. You cannot argue it.

Um, so in one paragraph you say that Jesus warns us to not follow anyone that uses the phrase "the time is near (at hand)" and then you say that "the Kingdom of God is at hand" a couple of sentences later? So are we also to not follow you?

His Kingdom may or may not be near, or may already be inside us all....that is a theological debate worth discussing, but personally I do not take people speaking as a prophet from God lightly - especially when they are preaching to trow out one of the books of His Sacred Word.

Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
K.J.V
N.A.S.
Williams

K.J.V.
N.A.S.

KJV
NAS
Williams

The verses before Acts 2 the kingdom is future tense. All the verses after Acts 2 the kingdom is present tense. Folks, the kingdom is already here. It is the church and Jesus promised Peter would have the keys to open it Matthew 16:18-19. Notice church and kingdom are used interchangeably.

Well, Peter opened it up to the Jews first in Acts 2 and then the Gentiles in Acts 10. See this verses also Colossians 1:13. Case closed, the kingdom has already been here since Pentecost Acts 2.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The verses before Acts 2 the kingdom is future tense. All the verses after Acts 2 the kingdom is present tense. Folks, the kingdom is already here. It is the church and Jesus promised Peter would have the keys to open it Matthew 16:18-19. Notice church and kingdom are used interchangeably.

Well, Peter opened it up to the Jews first in Acts 2 and then the Gentiles in Acts 10. See this verses also Colossians 1:13. Case closed, the kingdom has already been here since Pentecost Acts 2.
Wow, it's not working out very well then, not if you read about the Kingdom and what that will be like compared to what we have now.. I especially like the parts about Jesus ruling on earth, peace on earth and lions will lay down with sheep and no Devil.
I'm curious, When was the 7 years of Great Tribulation, who was the AntiChrist and when did he reign , that one leader rule the entire world ? How was the New World Order and when did that happen ? The War Of Armageddon ? When was earths population decimated to the point where if God hadn't stopped it there would be no one left ? 1000 years of peace, can you show that in history ? And the devil is clearly still at work on earth, he was supposed to have been chained up in the pit for the 1000 years, let loose for a time and then dumped in the lake of fire before the Kingdom happens. Jesus has returned with His church from Heaven ? When did the church leave to go to heaven ?? I would submit to you that non of that has happened yet and the next big event will be the 7 years of great tribulation the likes of which the world has never seen and the introduction of the antichrist..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, it's not working out very well then, not if you read about the Kingdom and what that will be like compared to what we have now.. I especially like the parts about Jesus ruling on earth, peace on earth and lions will lay down with sheep and no Devil.
I'm curious, When was the 7 years of Great Tribulation, who was the AntiChrist and when did he reign , that one leader rule the entire world ? How was the New World Order and when did that happen ? The War Of Armageddon ? When was earths population decimated to the point where if God hadn't stopped it there would be no one left ? 1000 years of peace, can you show that in history ? And the devil is clearly still at work on earth, he was supposed to have been chained up in the pit for the 1000 years, let loose for a time and then dumped in the lake of fire before the Kingdom happens. Jesus has returned with His church from Heaven ? When did the church leave to go to heaven ?? I would submit to you that non of that has happened yet and the next big event will be the 7 years of great tribulation the likes of which the world has never seen and the introduction of the antichrist..

Point #1
I'm not going to argue with you the book of Revelations since it seems like you already made up your mind. However, I will mention to you that the book of Revelation is a symbolic book, a code book, directed at first century Christians in that code, that still can have meaningful lessons for us today. The book of Revelation alludes to over 390 times, the OT. Out of the 404 verses of the book of Revelation, 348 of them, symbolism is coming from the OT.

So, you may or may not, heed what I say, but so that it is not on my head, know that you have completely misunderstood Revelations, not knowing the symbolism involved. I would suggest studying the OT again (especially the specific books of OT pulled into the Revelations book), if you haven't already.

Point #2
I gave you pretty clear scripture that the kingdom was here. If you choose not to believe in scripture, that is your choice. However, now that you have been told, you cannot claim ignorance to God come judgment time. Acts 17:30-31.

I'll say it again. In the everything before Acts 2, references the kingdom as a future tense. In everything after Acts 2, references the kingdom as already set up and here.

Acts 2:37-38; 47 = What is happening in these verses? Tell me honestly. Especially verse 47. Is the Lord adding to His church?

Matthew 16:18-19 = Tell me, what is happening here? Look at how church and kingdom are used. "My church" in one verse, and "keys to the kingdom" in the other verse. Do you see that those two words are used interchangeably? Do you see that Peter is the one to do this? Keep an eye out for Peter, because Peter does EXACTLY that in Acts 2 and Acts 10. First to the Jews in Acts 2 and then to the Gentiles, Acts 10.

Now look here at Colossians 1:13.

What is being said in that verse? Reading comprehension helps us conclude that the kingdom is present tense here. When we are baptized (Acts 2:38), we are added to the Lords church (Acts 2:47), which is His kingdom (ref: Matthew 16:18-19; Colossians 1:13).

If your not going to accept scripture, then just tell me so. That way I do not have to waste my time here trying to help you and others. If you honestly didn't know or understand thats one thing, but to flat out reject scripture is another.

Point #3
Jesus the Christ is ruling from the very kingdom right now.

Read Acts 2:29-36. Tell me, what is being said here?

What I see here, is that Jesus the Christ is ruling just as promised. More evidence that the kingdom is already here.

Jesus CANNOT sit on Davids throne on earth, Jeremiah 22:29-30 plus Matthew 1:12 (stating the descendants).

Hebrews 10:11-13. Christ is sitting at the right hand of God NOW. More evidence that the kingdom is already set up.

Hebrews 1:3,8,13. More evidence that Christ is on that throne now. The kingdom has already been set up.

When the end DOES come in His second coming, Christ will give up the kingdom to God (1 Corinthians 15:22-28). No literal 1,000 years here to see.

Point #4
Wow, it's not working out very well then,

According to you? What is your evidence of this statement? Luckily, you are not God or have any sort of power here. I choose to follow scripture and what it says.

Actually, it is working very well. His kingdom is still here. Christs church has not disappeared. In Luke 21 and Matthew 24, Jesus states that "His word" will not pass away. What is His word? It is the gospel, the bible. People that follow that gospel and its commands would be in Christs church. Plenty of people follow the gospel correctly and do not compromise scripture.

Conclusion:

In my humble opinion, you are not studied enough in the scripture to give any sort of definitive answer. You have placed your footing on quicksand. Especially if you cannot accept scripture that I have clearly and plainly placed before your eyes.

I would not mind going into a study with you. If you would like to?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
All the relevant prophecies that Jesus/God wanted revealed took place in the prophetic time frame, which is long past. Actually, he said many will come speaking false prophesy and false doctrines in my name . So I'm all set.

Upvote 0

Adam Jason Malicke

May 30, 2017
Michigan
✟8,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't replied as I don't often access the internet, and I posted my name and number online without fear because anyone who wanted to get my name/address/number could do so quite easily.

This has nothing to do with how I "feel" or what I say or interpret....
This is what Jesus Christ says, and specifically warns us: if your argument is that the point is invalid because the two phrases must be connected ( i.e. "and" then Jesus would have simply said don't follow anyone who says "I am The Christ and the time is at hand." BUT Jesus himself ( and His witness who quoted Him being Luke) separated the two phrases........

Listen, there is more to the story- HOWEVER, we must come to an agreement first:

Please give me a simple answer as there is a simple answer- Why would Jesus Christ warns us to not follow anyone using a specific phrase UNLESS He knew someone, whom would attempt to mislead us, would use that very phrase to mislead EVEN the elect?
There is no way for anyone to misinterpret or explain away this scriptural truth: Jesus says do not follow anyone who uses the phrase "I am He" and "the time is at hand".... Then the author of revelation uses the phrase "the time is at hand" twice, once in the first and once in the last. There is no misunderstanding of context, nor can you simply explain it away with verse after verse----- Jesus Christ makes the point of differentiation between preaching "The Kingdom of God is at hand" as opposed to "the time is at hand." They do not mean the same thing.....Many times Jesus and John are quoted as preaching and telling the disciples to preach "The kingdom of God is at hand." and only once does Jesus use the phrase "the time is at hand"- when he warns us to not follow anyone using it. The author of revelation then uses it.
I am simply quoting you The Truth. There is no misinterpretation. You know yourselves you've made no sense of the book, and this is why. The book of revelation is a false prophecy, just as Jesus Christ warns us with Luke 21:8....The book of revelation is sealed from beginning to end, first chapter to it's last, with a phrase Christ warns us those who are attempting to mislead will use. The Living Body of Christ is rising and uniting. One Church will stand: For Our Father's house has many rooms, but it is not a house divided.

30,000 different sects of christianty will soon be One True Church, One Living Temple, when we all must "Repent, for The Kingdom of God is at hand." and recognize we have been misled.

Adam

Upvote 0